What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Hun is just another SE Asian leader that need money badly for his failed nation. Today he is kissing China's ***, the next day he be sucking US cock, very similar to Vn leaders.
Nothing to see move on.

Its applied To China Mao, Deng too. What this china leaders did to Stalin, Nixon, Cater recently ?

Hun is just another SE Asian leader that need money badly for his failed nation. Today he is kissing China's ***, the next day he be sucking US cock, very similar to Vn leaders.
Nothing to see move on.

Why must you always describe things like this? *gives you a soap and toothbrush*

:)

What he said is correct to certain extend.
We are not politician, so what we say over here in the forum can be straightforward, we don't have to give polite statement with/or without hidden meaning and agenda. Like i said before, some countries are weak and poor for certain reasons.

Why must you always describe things like this? *gives you a soap and toothbrush*

:)

What he said is correct to certain extend.
We are not politician, so what we say over here in the forum can be straightforward, we don't have to give polite statement with/or without hidden meaning and agenda. Like i said before, some countries are weak and poor for certain reasons.

The manner in how you deliberate a message makes all the difference. By using uncivil words as well as being innuendic , one tends to lose the momentum of one's message as it will be lost in mis-translation. Do you understand my point, my dear Malaysian colleague?

I trust its not that hard, its like putting a sock on one's foot, its smooth to the point. :)

Of course i understood what you mean.
That's why i never use monkey or whatever insulting name/description to describe another group of people.
However, people with different culture and background will have different standard, logic or the way they judge a thing.

I will take one example for the current Indonesia Haze crisis which also affect the surrounding countries. One of the ID politician recently made a comment that the surrounding countries should thank them because the region have at least 11 months of fresh air. :hitwall:
I'm not here to criticize or insult them because my country also have same type of leaders (although usually they don't do it on International stage). :coffee:
Another example is China behave like Nazi in SCS comment made by another ASEAN leader. :pop: (potential troll comment).

What i want to say is, in normal world we do expect our beloved leaders to be professional. However, some leaders around the world will keep surprising us, they forgot that they in politic but not in entertainment industry.

:usflag::china:

The manner in how you deliberate a message makes all the difference. By using uncivil words as well as being innuendic , one tends to lose the momentum of one's message as it will be lost in mis-translation. Do you understand my point, my dear Malaysian colleague?

I trust its not that hard, its like putting a sock on one's foot, its smooth to the point. :)

Of course i understood what you mean.
That's why i never use monkey or whatever insulting name/description to describe another group of people.
However, people with different culture and background will have different standard, logic or the way they judge a thing.

I will take one example for the current Indonesia Haze crisis which also affect the surrounding countries. One of the ID politician recently made a comment that the surrounding countries should thank them because the region have at least 11 months of fresh air. :hitwall:
I'm not here to criticize or insult them because my country also have same type of leaders (although usually they don't do it on International stage). :coffee:
Another example is China behave like Nazi in SCS comment made by another ASEAN leader. :pop: (potential troll comment).

What i want to say is, in normal world we do expect our beloved leaders to be professional. However, some leaders around the world will keep surprising us, they forgot that they in politic but not in entertainment industry.

:usflag::china:

I suppose politicians , like the common folk whom they were selected from, have their own unique , interesting personalities, yes? I doubt any politician would escape the effects of gaffe stemmed from sexually explicit and disrepute statements as what our friend Mr. Law had said above. All I am espousing for and encouraging here that we , as forum members, should behave with respect and with decency as we are different from animals and mongrels that live in the wild, yes? I hope so. I have that much an expectation from folks here.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom