What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa! The stronger gene eh ? How dare you deny the great Eagle of France, you British man, you! LOL

1. Take Paris to Haneda International.

2. Visit the following places to appreciate Japanese culture and cuisine: Kyoto, Tokyo Ginza, Chiba, take Shinkansen to Sapporo. Loll give you a better list when time comes.

Thanks,yes you are right. :-)

But when is your ETA?

Maybe in July or August,so it isn't tomorrow. :partay:

well his round face plus huge double eyelids are fairly common among Hunan people. many of my Hunan friends share the similar look.

in your hometown? maybe because of you accent, or you dress differently unlike locals?

I look a little like Thai/Viet/Myanmese even in Singapore. Anyway my pheontype is not too outlier within the Fujian people.

ok Viet folks stop making a fool out of yourself. Vietnam is small poor backward country, not imperialist shhiit. The age of empire is over. Stop boasting like Chinese, be humble, dont school in Vietnam teach you kids how struggle Vietnam fight for independent for past 100 years? try to get your country gdp per cap past 3000 then start boasting.
We can discuss abt it on Vn forum. Its always hard for a small country to live in true freedom.

I look a little like Thai/Viet/Myanmese even in Singapore. Anyway my pheontype is not too outlier within the Fujian people.
don't know how things in your Fujian hometown works, i can somewhat understand if it's a small town/village.

in Guangdong we have plenty of dark, a bit Viet looking Chinese. strange mandarin with accents and exotic looking cothing is everyday life. you may feel like home here.

You speak Teowchew? Hokkien?

I speak Hokkien/Minnan. That is my mother tongue. I also speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin. My French and Nihongo is not that good. But I can roughly understand Nihon Shinbun.

I can read German but now I am too busy and its getting rusty.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa! The stronger gene eh ? How dare you deny the great Eagle of France, you British man, you! LOL

Well, France is a great country no doubt. For example after Britain, France has invaded/conquered the most countries globally, so they have the most experience in continous global expeditionary warfare spaning over a century to this day. We both have an equal amount of 'overseas territories' and military bases around the world (though we have a slight lead over them). Plus even today they are ahead of Britain in a few fields. Overall though Great Britain still beats France.:p: As our culture/language is defacto the world's language, too bad for France.:bunny:

You won't believe how conservative the french can be of their culture and language. So it's not unusual to see french people acting like they can't understand English(better you speak in French) when you as a tourist visits France and ask for directions or something.
L’exception française as they say:nono: They also make laws to protet their culture alot fromthe so called 'anglo saxon' onslaught.:sick:.

L’exception française | Prospect Magazine
France protects itself from the dreaded English language by banning 'fast-food' and 'podcasting' | Daily Mail Online
Why France is gearing up for a culture war with the United States | Agnès Poirier | Comment is free | The Guardian
The French protect their language like the British protect their currency | Andrew Gallix | Comment is free | The Guardian
'Protectionist' France has worst English in Europe - The Local

Sorry my brother Gabriel i know i sold you people out.:happy:

Last edited:
Japanese and Chinese women prefer light skin, tbh. Light skin is considered beauty mark. I'm just being honest .

I dont know about Japanese women, but in Jakarta there are many Chinese. I can tell you that Chinese women dont bother about skin too much, at least for light brown they still can into it if they like the guys regardless ethnicity. Just last Thursday I got a business meeting with Chinese ethnic women, and I train professional Chinese women as well. My other brothers had experience as well with Chinese women.

Well, France is a great country no doubt. For example after Britain, France has invaded/conquered the most countries globally, so they have the most experience in continous global expeditionary warfare spaning over a century to this day. We both have an equal amount of 'overseas territories' and military bases around the world (though we have a slight lead over them). Plus even today they are ahead of Britain in a few fields. Overall though Great Britain still beats France.:p: As our culture/language is defacto the world's language, too bad for France.:bunny:

You won't believe how conservative the french can be of their culture and language. So it's not unusual to see french people acting like they can't understand English(better you speak in French) when you as a tourist visits France and ask for directions or something.
L’exception française as they say:nono: They also make laws to protet their culture alot fromthe so called 'anglo saxon' onslaught.:sick:.

L’exception française | Prospect Magazine
France protects itself from the dreaded English language by banning 'fast-food' and 'podcasting' | Daily Mail Online
Why France is gearing up for a culture war with the United States | Agnès Poirier | Comment is free | The Guardian
The French protect their language like the British protect their currency | Andrew Gallix | Comment is free | The Guardian
'Protectionist' France has worst English in Europe - The Local

Sorry my brother Gabriel i know i sold you people out.:happy:

Yes Mike, no one argues with you on Anglo-French adventurism around the world. You guys had your fun.

I speak Hokkien/Minnan. That is my mother tongue. I also speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin. My French and Nihongo is not that good. But I can roughly understand Nihon Shinbun.

I can read German but now I am too busy and its getting rusty.

Ah Minnan! Interesting so I see lots of Fujianese migration to Singapura as well. Most overseas Chinese in SEA usually are Fujianese or Cantonese.

Yes Mike, no one argues with you on Anglo-French adventurism around the world. You guys had your fun.

Ah Minnan! Interesting so I see lots of Fujianese migration to Singapura as well. Most overseas Chinese in SEA usually are Fujianese or Cantonese.

Not just that, the Japanese pirates in Ming dynasty after much research, could be in large numbers fake Japanese but Min nan people.

Koxinga the father of Taiwan is a mix Japanese, whose pirate father Nicoloas Iquan (a catholic !!!! :D) fathered him in Nagasaki.

Thanks,yes you are right. :-)

Maybe in July or August,so it isn't tomorrow. :partay:
Not just that, the Japanese pirates in Ming dynasty after much research, could be in large numbers fake Japanese but Min nan people.

Koxinga the father of Taiwan is a mix Japanese, whose pirate father Nicoloas Iquan (a catholic !!!! :D) fathered him in Nagasaki.

Hehehe! You know much about Japanese history ! Not a lot of Chinese know that or car to learn that detail. You intrigue me, Lux. :)

And yes , after Tokugawa started the campaign to put down Catholics in Japan, many Japanese Christians fled Japan in thousands to what is now Taiwan, also to Filipinas, many also took up "Chinese" identity and settled Southeast Asia as well. I know that in 17th century there was thousand of Japanese Christians went to Batavia (Indonesia present day) to settle there. In Sarawak too, many Catholic Japanese settled there and intermarry with Chinese settlers.

Hehehe! You know much about Japanese history ! Not a lot of Chinese know that or car to learn that detail. You intrigue me, Lux. :)

And yes , after Tokugawa started the campaign to put down Catholics in Japan, many Japanese Christians fled Japan in thousands to what is now Taiwan, also to Filipinas, many also took up "Chinese" identity and settled Southeast Asia as well. I know that in 17th century there was thousand of Japanese Christians went to Batavia (Indonesia present day) to settle there. In Sarawak too, many Catholic Japanese settled there and intermarry with Chinese settlers.

Qing is a strong dynasty and manage to pacify Fujian.

If it is Ming Dynasty... hehe.... There is a possibility Chinese pirates could conquere Manila. At that time, the Dutch lost their pants against Koxinga, essentially a pirate.

If Koxinga did not took Taiwan from Dutch, today his reputation will yet be another wicked robber. Now he is a national hero.

Qing is a strong dynasty and manage to pacify Fujian.

If it is Ming Dynasty... hehe.... There is a possibility Chinese pirates could conquere Manila. At that time, the Dutch lost their pants against Koxinga, essentially a pirate.

If Koxinga did not took Taiwan from Dutch, today his reputation will yet be another wicked robber. Now he is a national hero.

LOL

But ever the Qing failed to pacify Taiwan. You know that , let's not bull$hit ourselves here okay? Before Japan invaded Taiwan in 1894 the central part of the island and north and eastern coast was controlled by the Paya tribals and aborigines there. The Han only settled the western coast and not dared to enter the interior of the island because is fear of the Paya who would cut off heads of Han settlers.

When Japan invaded Taiwan, the Imperial Army waged a war of extermination and wiped out most of the Taiwanese aborigines , then we encouraged the Chinese settlers in Taipei to colonize the interior. Japanese were the ones who completely subjugated the Taiwanese aborigines , something that the Qing government could not do in 3 centuries of their existence.

you are truely a hybrid guy, aren´t you..ha ha ha ....ok ...a small joke.

our link to the French is still strong. you can see french footprints in the colonical buildings, food (banh mi), political administration (saigon is divided into quarters like paris), life style, or simply the West. here is what the French Ambassador to Vietnam thinks about Vietnam.

French Ambassador always had ‘magical connection' with VN - News VietNamNet

20151013171900-frenchamba-jean-2.jpg

lol, yeah....Just a tad bit sensitive on the issue :)

Hun is just another SE Asian leader that need money badly for his failed nation. Today he is kissing China's ***, the next day he be sucking US cock, very similar to Vn leaders.
Nothing to see move on.

Back
Top Bottom