What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Hunsen, Sam Raisy and Pon Pol, 3 of them love China. It is no surprise. Khmer tradition love Chinese for thousand of years. Their women on market lying down waiting for rich Chinese merchants to take them as wives - Look for Zhou Daguan reports.

You Chinese should give them some loves, Chinese and Khmer may related thousands of year ago due to intermarriage.

I think it is Viet who mate with Chinese most till the point you acquire our surname and looks.

Anthropologist claim that Vietnam is Austronesian. The Mongoloidization process took place when you get conquered by China.Below is how you guys look like.

Ultimately the Mongoloid win in the evolution.

m_warrior_s.jpg

Below is neo Vietnamese look, completely same as Southern Chinese.

0.jpg

elly-tran-13.jpg

Hun Sen is smart.

His son Hun Manet, he finished his study in famous Army Academy West Point in USA and Ph D. for Economy in Bristol University in Brittain.

Hun Sen and his son in West Point USA. In rality, I think he is pro-West.

con-trai-thu-tuong-hun-sen-noi-ve-kha-nang-ke-nghiep-cha.jpg

He's a little older now
Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 9.51.58 PM.jpg

Hun Sen is smart.

His son Hun Manet, he finished his study in famous Army Academy West Point in USA and Ph D. for Economy in Bristol University in Brittain.

Hun Sen and his son in West Point USA. In rality, I think he is pro-West.

con-trai-thu-tuong-hun-sen-noi-ve-kha-nang-ke-nghiep-cha.jpg

I sincerely believe that given a choice, Hun Sen would want to ally with USA, but just that USA ditch him like a piece of shit.

This guy has no western background. White man would like work with Sam Rainsy and Ranarith.

So he goes to China.

I think it is Viet who mate with Chinese most till the point you acquire our surname and looks.

Anthropologist claim that Vietnam is Austronesian. The Mongoloidization process took place when you get conquered by China.Below is how you guys look like.

m_warrior_s.jpg

0.jpg

elly-tran-13.jpg
That is not true, the first picture is Vietnam minority ethnic known as montagnard. The second picture is Viet-mixed Chinese known as Elly Tran.

Regard to native Viet. According to recent researches and evidences suggest Vietnam DNA has oldest structure, and oldest of smart human found in Southern China. What this means is Human first appeared in Southern China + Vietnam before northward expansion. Look for Dongsonian, the very first mongoloid race in Asia.

Here is pure Vietnam beauties, softer face structure, bigger eyes.

21_10_56_12_593.jpg

smaller jaws.
hoa-hau-thu-thao-dep-diu-dang-trong-ta-ao-dai-3%281%29.jpg

Pure Chinese beauties. Strong face features, smaller eyes
578x757xla-perla-mert-marcus7_jpg_pagespeed_ic_lahcTPDw8m.jpg

and wider jaws
1082071044.jpeg

m_warrior_s.jpg

0.jpg

elly-tran-13.jpg

Thís is typical Han Chinese phenotype.

fake-han-dynasty-dancer-china-supposedly-206-bc-220-ad-terracotta-polychromy-h-36-cm-private-collection.jpg

attachment.php

Athena Chu is typical Southern Chinese beauty. Her phenotype is infrequent in Northern China.
athena4.jpg

View attachment 266984
What I reserved yesterday 8-)Maybe get it after 3 weeks:sad:
Taobao model
If viets r that beautiful,why those in China…Once I saw a viet in TV.
Vietnam airing almost all countries dramas, not exclusive to Chinese and thus there are over 1 million Hoa ethnic in Vietnam. Vietnam movie industry is least developed so you wont seeing export to other foreign countries. The music is different, steady progress and getting known outside Vietnam.

Chinese women is not desire for Viet men. See me, I like SEA Asian such Pinoy, due to bigger boobs and butts. Chinese women have smallest boobs and butts, facial looks strong like men. They just taller, that's it.

Vietnam airing almost all countries dramas, not exclusive to Chinese and thus there are over 1 million Hoa ethnic in Vietnam. Vietnam movie industry is least developed so you wont seeing export to other foreign countries. The music is different, steady progress and getting known outside Vietnam.

Chinese women is not desire for Viet men. See me, I like SEA Asian such Pinoy, due to bigger boobs and butts. Chinese women have smallest boobs and butts, facial looks strong like men. They just taller, that's it.
:disagree:NOT DRAMA...Sir...
It's an ordinary show...A viet girl joined,she stayed in China for 6 years,now she is in college of Nanjing,having not got a Chinese BF.

:p:Chinese women dont have much desire to dress up because they can earn by themselves,not depending on men.(okay,girls dont have good grade/want to be a gold digger may like dress up.Have a look at young girls in Shanghai and Beijing:lol:)

Oh...Do u think Chinese girls will be attracted by Viets man???
Even if there r marriage,I think the viets man deserve to have girls' surname,drop their original surnames.
It's a pity that China has too many men and dont need to import Viet husband.:devil:

Last edited:
I need to go to Vietnam if I want to see Vietnamese beauty, for Chinese one, we have many in Jakarta. Chinese ladies (professional and middle class ones that I often meet) dont see racial things as an issue though in term of their romance, similar with us, men. The barrier is only in religion.

Miss Indonesia in 2013 is a Chinese ethnic

19577.93369473.19200.90417158.img-detail-608x342.vania.larissa.jpg

:disagree:NOT DRAMA...Sir...
It's an ordinary show...A viet girl joined,she stayed in China for 6 years,now she is in college of Nanjing,having not got a Chinese BF.

:p:Chinese women dont have much desire to dress up because they can earn by themselves,not depending on men.(okay,girls dont have good grade/want to be a gold digger may like dress up.Have a look at young girls in Shanghai and Beijing:lol:)
Not sure what are you trying to say. What you wanted to know I already pointed out. Viet men generally found Chinese women not appeal, less sexual attractive than SEA women such as Pinoy and Thai. That's why Viet tends to marry within their race, while Chinese has higher perecent marry out site of their race.

In Vietnam there are many beauties pageant. Why look outside when Vietnam has varieties of beauties.

2_NQII.jpg

I would take the girl on the left over any Chinese celebrities, anytime.

Not sure what are you trying to say. What you wanted to know I already pointed out. Viet men generally found Chinese women not appeal, less sexual attractive than SEA women such as Pinoy and Thai. That's why Viet tends to marry within their race, while Chinese has higher perecent marry out site of their race.

In Vietnam there are many beauties pageant. Why look outside when Vietnam has varieties of beauties.

2_NQII.jpg

I would take the girl on the left over any Chinese celebrities, anytime.
Yahaha,I sometimes pass by the forum that set up by Chinese in Vietnam.
Their recent post of Viet capital.
在越南的人.jpg
在越南2.jpg

Why those people stay in Viet dont think Vietnamese look good?o_O

Last edited:
I need to go to Vietnam if I want to see Vietnamese beauty, for Chinese one, we have many in Jakarta. Chinese ladies (professional and middle class ones that I often meet) dont see racial things as an issue though in term of their romance, similar with us, men. The barrier is only in religion.

Miss Indonesia in 2013 is a Chinese ethnic

19577.93369473.19200.90417158.img-detail-608x342.vania.larissa.jpg

I think Indoneseian Minangkabu girls is very beautyful.

65709_20140717062551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom