What's new

Huma Abedin married to US Jewish Congressman Weiner

Oh! So you seem to have married a Jew!

You are now ugly.
Your teeth need braces.
Your husband is pathetic.
You are pathetic.
Your teeth are pathetic.
Your an embarrassment to your community.
And you certainly can't be a Muslim anymore even though you practice the same way any other average Muslim does.

What a fascinating and tolerant culture I belong to.

YOu CONDEMN SUCH THING THAT INVOLVES DEATH, MISERY, MISINFIORMATION ON A GREATER SCALE AND SUFFERINGS NOT ON PEOPLES PRIVATE LIFE, THAT WOULD BE DAWA
DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND FURTHERMORE ITS HER BUSNINESS WHO SHE MARRIES YOU ARE NOT HER FATHER !

Tolerance- is it Muslim Specific?- the frustration you are having over me condemning it- where is it now?-

He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand( activism, organization, movement ); and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue( by seaking out against it ), and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart( by always disliking what is evil or harmful ), and that is the least of faith(Muslim: Book 1 : Hadith 79 & 81).

Read more: Answers.com - Which Hadith say if you see Haram then stop by your hand

The bolded part is what i am doing- because sitting here over the internet- thats the only thing i could do- and i am not that weak to just condemn it in heart- you got any problem with that with me following my religious obligation?-

I am not her father- but being a Muslim i'll have to condemn the act of my Muslim sister--

Given a chance these guys will kill her too on the name of Honor killing...and given a chance extremist mentality guys will slit her throat for THIS..

Is this society we represent ...

Oh god, why does it matter who this lady married. A religion is secondary, we are all human beings first...how is this even relevant. If you love someone or even if there is compatibility there, why would you not marry them...do you think they sit around discussing religion all day and if she wants to remain a practicing muslim, then it is commendable she does so in a western culture, married to a non muslim...even then, that is her choice.
People here make religion too big a deal, it should be personal, we have our own relation with god, or lack there of, why should it be anyone else's business. I am all for marriages that bring different cultures together because understanding is the first step towards ending hate.

Oh Yaar, uss ki Zindagi hai, sab ne apne Kabr mein Jana hai, tum apni Kabr ki Fiqr karo, doosro ke mamloon mein na aou!

For god's sake why don't you people make the same noise when a Muslim man married a Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist lady???

Muslim man can marry a non muslim women- Condition: Woman should be from "Ahl e Kitab"

I will condemn- if a Muslim man marries a women whose religion is not from "Ahl e Kitab"

and why i will always condemn muslim women marrying any non muslim man- because its forbidden in Islam-

Muslim man can marry a non muslim women- Condition: Woman should be from "Ahl e Kitab"

I will condemn- if a Muslim man marries a women whose religion is not from "Ahl e Kitab"

and why i will always condemn muslim women marrying any non muslim man- because its forbidden in Islam-

I would like to know if you dawn a beard too? I can picture it.

Honestly why do you care who they marry? If you marry some fat woman or man it's not my right to judge your spouse. I don't believe that your Allah will question you on why Huma Abedin married a Jewish man. It's her life and she's a grown woman so let her make her decision.

It's also forbidden to lie,cheat and murder in Islam. I don't see you condemning every single incident like that. But god forbid if a woman married some Jewish man. And then you guys cry about "oh my Allah why are Muslims hated and discriminated in this world"?

I don't know who you guys think you are. Live and let Live.

I think it will be better for both of us- i you take part in the discussion- instead of passing one line judgement- You Liberal Fascist- Now do you subscribe to it?-

What is liberal fascism? I think he is just sane and you are not.

You don't have to be a "Mullah" in order to condemn this, mainstream Pakistani society would condemn this.

This Huma Abedin is half-Pakistan and half-Indian and practicing Muslim. Nonetheless, Pakistani nationality takes precedence over Indian nationality.

I would like to know if you dawn a beard too? I can picture it.

Thats called generalization- To know Islam one does not have to have a beard-
what next- Do i have an AK-47?- :woot: Really- People like you amazes me- and i wish there are less of you- :tup:

Me and Glorious Resolve are the Moral Police, it is our obligation and duty to serve and enforce Islamic morality, those who do not adhere will have to face justice.

For those of you are too ignorant (which many of you are) to understand "moral police" is not sanctioned under Islam (AFAIK)...

Thats called generalization- To know Islam one does not have to have a beard-
what next- Do i have an AK-47?- :woot: Really- People like you amazes me- and i wish there are less of you- :tup:

Thats even dangerous. A regular person who thinks he can judge others Islam.

Back
Top Bottom