What's new

How you rank your identities

raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.u5.jpg

How being "human" an identity?

The dumbest posts I've ever seen.

Burgers trying to be "humanists" :rofl:
"Humanity is identity. All men are the same clay. No difference, here below at least, in predestination. The same darkness before, the same flesh during, the same ashes after life. But ignorance, mixed with the human composition, blackens it. This incurable ignorance possesses the heart of man, and there becomes evil."

Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

How being "human" an identity?

The dumbest posts I've ever seen.

Burgers trying to be "humanists" :rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This was funny.

Well Pakistani is the topper for me. Then Muslim. Pukhtoon. Yousafzai. Then eastern ( I support the eastern dominance and rise rather than western) then Asian ( resident of the Asian continent. Want to see Asia the dominant continent rather than infighting and playing their games by harming each other).

All indians will say Indian first here but reality is opposite. If you consider youself Indian first then klling or punishing others Indian over beef or riots between Hindu or Muslim dont make sense as they prove that you are Hindu first before Indian..Honour of cow is more important than life of non hindus Indians but then for most of them

Indian nationalism is actually Hindu nationalism

All indians will say Indian first here but reality is opposite. If you consider youself Indian first then klling or punishing others Indian over beef or riots between Hindu or Muslim dont make sense as they prove that you are Hindu first before Indian..Honour of cow is more important than life of non hindus Indians but then for most of them

That'a why he said Indian (read:Hindu) before humanity :lol:

I am too, surprised how BJP has been winning their state elections, despite the fact that they promote Hindutva and use inflammatory language against non-Hindus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom