What's new

How Turkey Saved French Jews

That's right hitler, you can't touch turkish jews:

They didn't do it out of respect, they had to appease Turkey so that they cotinued getting shipments of raw materials required to produce engines, tanks and planes...etc..

Let's not also forget that Turkey took in the entire Jewish population from Spain and many from Portugal when they were expelled.

Maybe you can help me with a question.

In 1920 Turkey had a population of only 12 million people, but today it has grown to just over 80 million. That is almost 8 times increase in 1 century.

So what I'm wondering is:
1) How many jews settled in Turkey during the Ottoman Empire era from Europe?
2) How much of the turkish population is of jewish origin today?

We know many of them converted to Islam especially after a fake jewish messiah in the Ottoman Empire that was executed by the Sultan. Most his followers converted and I'm sure many others did too.

In Israel from a source I read there are 100,000 from Turkey, but Ottoman empire took in much more than that and as the example in the beginning population increases rapidly especially in the past when people had more kids.

I know many would try to deny this, but it's pure mathematics.

lt wasn't just the "French" jews, we saved around 150-200k jews from all over Europe but some people say they were already Turkish jews hence the saving.

Yes the only way we could save them was for them to become "turkish" citizens.

Last edited:
Maybe you can help me with a question.

In 1920 Turkey had a population of only 12 million people, but today it has grown to just over 80 million. That is almost 8 times increase in 1 century.

So what I'm wondering is:
1) How many jews settled in Turkey during the Ottoman Empire era from Europe?
2) How much of the turkish population is of jewish origin today?

We know many of them converted to Islam especially after a fake jewish messiah in the Ottoman Empire that was executed by the Sultan. Most his followers converted and I'm sure many others did too.

In Israel from a source I read there are 100,000 from Turkey, but Ottoman empire took in much more than that and as the example in the beginning population increases rapidly especially in the past when people had more kids.

I know many would try to dent this, but it's pure mathematics.

Yes the only way we could save them was for them to become "turkish" citizens.
I guess nobody can answer this but im sure jews had generally a smaller fertility rate compared to the rest of the population.

Though it doesnt even matter, the trend is downwards, the times of baby boom is over long ago.

fertility-rates-1970-2014.png

@Vergennes whats up with France though? :D

gy70tujisn8x.png

I guess nobody can answer this but im sure jews had generally a smaller fertility rate compared to the rest of the population.

Though it doesnt even matter, the trend is downwards, the times of baby boom is over long ago.

fertility-rates-1970-2014.png

@Vergennes whats up with France though? :D

gy70tujisn8x.png

The French have long been known to make lot of babies. I myself have 4 kids. :whistle: :enjoy:

Combine it with good work-life balance and generous welfare,child care etc. (Even in time of economic crisis)

However,since 2014,France's fertility rate has been on steady decline. 2,01 in 2014 - 1,96 in 2015 - 1,92 in 2016 and 1,88 in 2017. The mothers are also getting older with the average woman having her first child at 30,6 years.

Can't wait my left hand is becoming all sore.

Maybe I should try one of those dating websites, say I am looking for "true love" when in reality what I mean is any female will do. :cheesy:

Make sure not to be scammed by a beautiful girl who'll turn out to be a fat *** man from Benin or Nigeria in an internet cafe looking for money. :lol:

Make sure not to be scammed by a beautiful girl who'll turn out to be a fat *** man from Benin or Nigeria in an internet cafe looking for money. :lol:
"I Love you...But I don't have money to book a plane ticket ..."
"Ok, no problem. I love you anyway."
"Thank you my sweetheart, Please send me 550€ via Western union..."
"Done... My love... My Love?... MY Love??... MY LOVE!!! MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Love... Love... Love... Love..."

3 Months later

"Sweetheart?"
"My Love?"
"Yes"
"Thanks GOd you back... I though you scammed me..."
"Me? no..; Impossible"
"SO coming to see me?"
"Yes, but I need 300€ for my passeport..."
"Oh, Ok, no problem..; I love you anyway"
"Thank you Sweetheart!"

"Done... My love... My Love?... MY Love??... MY LOVE!!! MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Love... Love... Love... Love..."

6 Months later
8 Months Later

Can't wait my left hand is becoming all sore.

Maybe I should try one of those dating websites, say I am looking for "true love" when in reality what I mean is any female will do. :cheesy:
Go to France and ask for political asylum,im sure you will find a woman there.

Back
Top Bottom