What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

yaar i am selected in ICTO 2010 but they put me on hold because of incomplete degree. Will the selection help me in applying for LC? I mean i have my Final Medical Result along.

salam every one i m attia and i m new here wana join pak army can any one guide me that is there any vacancy for female in army other than medical and also tell me when the recuritment will come . im 27 year old doing MIT .

Hi.
Im 19 yrs old and doing may ba.My marks in fsc were 59% but pak army eligibility is 60% can u tell me kindly tht if i can be eligible to join pak army on the basis of my bachelors degree if i score 60% or above marks?

Thank you.

Salaam...

I'm 15 years old and I've recently considered joining the army. I had always wanted to do Civil Aviation engineering but I always had a thought in my mind; what if I join the army? How can I serve Islam?

Today, I asked my father if he thought Pakistan would have some sort of war in the upcoming future or something like that... his reply was "You want to join the army, don't you?".

So today I'm posting here to ask a few questions;

1. My urdu is terrible. Do you suggest I relearn it? After all, it is the national language of my country (I speak Sindhi- but even then, that isn't in good shape).

2. I've lived outside Pakistan all my life but I feel I should be helping it- however, I want to serve Islam more in the end, would I be able to achieve that by joining PK Army? I don't want to end up being pushed around by USA's orders.

3. I was always into aviation. What about roles in the airforce?

4. As I said, I have lived outside PK all my life- would that affect any joining conditions?

EDIT: Just read that I'll need to give up my dual nationality. Is there a specific age limit which I must comply to in order to join the airforce? I want to do university in Australia as I have that nationality... but will it be too late?

5. Anything else I should consider?

PS. The smileys are terrible! Is this an evil banana? :chilli:

Last edited:
Salaam...

I'm 15 years old and I've recently considered joining the army. I had always wanted to do Civil Aviation engineering but I always had a thought in my mind; what if I join the army? How can I serve Islam?
You need to make up your mind ASAP, before finalize anything.

Today, I asked my father if he thought Pakistan would have some sort of war in the upcoming future or something like that... his reply was "You want to join the army, don't you?".
You dont join THE Pakistan Army just because you want to go to war, our National Army has many others (legitimate) roles to play.

Recent flood relief is an example.

1. My urdu is terrible. Do you suggest I relearn it? After all, it is the national language of my country (I speak Sindhi- but even then, that isn't in good shape).
The official language in the military is english. It wouldnt matter much if you are weak in Urdu until you are able to express yourself through it. Yes, the faster you learn Urdu the better it would be because you would be conversing with your troops in that medium.

2. I've lived outside Pakistan all my life but I feel I should be helping it- however, I want to serve Islam more in the end, would I be able to achieve that by joining PK Army? I don't want to end up being pushed around by USA's orders
Pakistan Army dont exactly 'serve' Islam, nevertheless Pakistan is an Islamic Republic. As for your American concern, well are you sure you wouldnt be pushed around by USA's orders even if you join Pakistani civilian administration?

3. I was always into aviation. What about roles in the airforce?
Like i said earlier, make up your what exactly you want to do. You started with civil aviation, went through the Army, paused at Army Aviation and ultimately reached PAF. Each of these trades are distinct as our finger prints.

4. As I said, I have lived outside PK all my life- would that affect any joining conditions?
Not at all.

EDIT: Just read that I'll need to give up my dual nationality. Is there a specific age limit which I must comply to in order to join the airforce? I want to do university in Australia as I have that nationality... but will it be too late?
Yes, you have to renounce your other nationality before you pas-out from PMA.

Exact age limit to join PAF can be found on their website. It's something around 22 years max.

5. Anything else I should consider?
Be specific, please.

PS. The smileys are terrible! Is this an evil banana? :chilli:
No, it's THE evil whatever you want it to be. ;)

yar i have 59% marks in Fsc and Army need 60% marks now what can i do
Plz tell what can i do

Back
Top Bottom