What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

i am nit getting what you are trying to say.First you said your were recommended in 2 issbs and now there,s a different issue.

anywaz,your issb chance is counted if you have appeared in the issb and were either not recommended after completion of 5 days or atleast you appeared in the screen out test (the IQ test) and failed i.e you were asked to go home on the second day.

Read Again. I Said i was recommended for ISSB not In ISSB.

So my chance is not counted but what about preliminary selection chances can i go again with improved marks?

Read Again. I Said i was recommended for ISSB not In ISSB.

So my chance is not counted but what about preliminary selection chances can i go again with improved marks?

Lolzzz...

Man, you dont get recommended FOR ISSB, you are just allowed to sit for the assessment.

Well, you can appear in the Initial Tests for as many times you want permitted you dont cross the age limit.

Initial test is the test that you appear in at the AR&SC. It includes the written tests, IQ tests, PET and thigs like initial medical.

Appearing or failing the initial test doesnt count your ISSB chance.

Like i said if you are either NOT recommended after 5 days stay at the ISSB or are screened out on the second day as you have failed the ISSB IQ Test, your turn is counted.

Lolzzz...

Man, you dont get recommended FOR ISSB, you are just allowed to sit for the assessment.

Well, you can appear in the Initial Tests for as many times you want permitted you dont cross the age limit.

Initial test is the test that you appear in at the AR&SC. It includes the written tests, IQ tests, PET and thigs like initial medical.

Appearing or failing the initial test doesnt count your ISSB chance.

Like i said if you are either NOT recommended after 5 days stay at the ISSB or are screened out on the second day as you have failed the ISSB IQ Test, your turn is counted.

Thanks for reply bro. When i passed the initial interview in lahore(12/48 were selected) we were told that we are recommended for issb and they handed over the form of issb. InshAllah i will improve my percentage but i heard there only 3 initial chances to apply. It was written on PAF induction add too that those who are screened out thrice from any RC are not eligible.

Thanks for reply bro. When i passed the initial interview in lahore(12/48 were selected) we were told that we are recommended for issb and they handed over the form of issb. InshAllah i will improve my percentage but i heard there only 3 initial chances to apply. It was written on PAF induction add too that those who are screened out thrice from any RC are not eligible.

i am not sure about the number of chances that you can avail for the initial tests. The RCs can guide you best in this regards. And i hope you are clear regarding the ISSB issue.

can anyone tell me the basic academy or training center for pakistan army?

Asalaam-o-Alaikum !

I am currently doing BBA(Hons.) from a well-reputed university.My query is that am i eligible to join Pakistan Army after BBA or MBA ???? I mean do they take females having MBA degree with BBA as its background ???

I am really confused.
Reply asap
Regards

Asalaam-o-Alaikum !

I am currently doing BBA(Hons.) from a well-reputed university.My query is that am i eligible to join Pakistan Army after BBA or MBA ???? I mean do they take females having MBA degree with BBA as its background ???

I am really confused.
Reply asap
Regards

Yes you can join the Army with a BBA/MBA. normally the Army require 12 yrs of education for the long course but as far as women are concern they do take females with specialized education.i.e. Education in medicine,communications,administration etc. do visit joinpakarmywebsite for detailed info.

Salam,
I am doing my MBBS from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore (Final Year) and interested to join Pakistan Army. I sent many emails to army websites, but with no reply and guideline. Could any one please sent me private message or guide me, what is the probability of as being a doctor to join Pakistan army and join medical corp? Joining Pak-military is my dream since my childhood. Please guide me. Thanks

Hey my query is that i heard someone saying that females are eligible to apply after Inter i mean for Long course .. but i really don't think that its true .. Also i want to know that can i apply in army after my BBA as a graduate in Graduate course ????

Salam,
I am doing my MBBS from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore (Final Year) and interested to join Pakistan Army. I sent many emails to army websites, but with no reply and guideline. Could any one please sent me private message or guide me, what is the probability of as being a doctor to join Pakistan army and join medical corp? Joining Pak-military is my dream since my childhood. Please guide me. Thanks

Yes can join the AMC as the Army do take individuals who already has done MBBS, about six months of training at PMA and you get commissioned as a Captain. The only thing do after completing or if the vacancies open before your completion of degree is to look out for ads in the newspaper or at joinpakistanarmy website. Once the enrolment starts you can apply and appear in the ISSB. If selected they,ll pass you through 6 months training at PMA and you,ll start as a Capt.

Hey my query is that i heard someone saying that females are eligible to apply after Inter i mean for Long course .. but i really don't think that its true .. Also i want to know that can i apply in army after my BBA as a graduate in Graduate course ????

Have you visted the joinpakistanarmy website? It has a link regarding women,s enrollmet and i am sure it would answer your querries.

Hi all i am a student of alevels...and want to join to join the Pak. Army..and i want some advice from you guys whether i should join army after my alevels directly...or become a technical cadets...please tell me the requirements of being accepted into the army..and i also want to know...what are the chances of army doctor's promotion..cuz i heard that its very rare that an army doctors gets a rank above major..is that true?..Please help me out guys!

Hi all i am a student of alevels...and want to join to join the Pak. Army..and i want some advice from you guys whether i should join army after my alevels directly...or become a technical cadets...please tell me the requirements of being accepted into the army..and i also want to know...what are the chances of army doctor's promotion..cuz i heard that its very rare that an army doctors gets a rank above major..is that true?..Please help me out guys!

First you should make up your mind to as what do you exactly want. Is it promotion, serving the Nation or money.

of course its about serving the nation...i was asking..about the promotion..cuz my cousin is going to pass out from PMA in this november..and he is a doctor...i heard that from him....And what do i have to do to become a TCC after my alevls?...please guide me...

Back
Top Bottom