What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

yar i have 59% marks in Fsc and Army need 60% marks now what can i do
Plz tell what can i do

We dont waiver off such things. You need to reappear in the exams and improve your grade.

salam every one

I live in Canada, I
have a bachelors degree in Military Psychology and Leadership studies and a masters degree in Security and Defence Management And Policy also I am doing a PhD in war studies from Royal Canadian Military University. can I apply as an officer in the Pakistan army, if so then how do I apply? and what rank will I get?

I am a Pakistani born
I have a Canadian Citizenship
I am 23 years old.

Last edited:
salam every one

I live in Canada, I
have a bachelors degree in Military Psychology and Leadership studies and a masters degree in Security and Defence Management And Policy also I am doing a PhD in war studies from Royal Canadian Military University. can I apply as an officer in the Pakistan military, if so then how do I apply? and what rank will I get?

I am a Pakistani born
I have a Canadian Citizenship
I am 23 years old.

salam all i abtain 654 marks i fa and i want to join pak army but i dont know and also i want to know that how much my marks will be count in my selection:pakistan:

I think you have to have 60% marks in FA/Fsc to join army or any other force... So you must have 660 marks first to join army .. :cheers:

Hello again...

Thankyou for the reply xeric. I have thought it over and talked with my father a bit. I definitely want to join the Pakistani Airforce. He said I shouldn't put my knowledge of Urdu into the decision because he says I could easily learn it in a month or so and improve it when I study in Pakistan. I know that the air-force is quite selective, but I am willing to study hard.

It seems I will train in Pakistan after year twelve. That's 3 years away... of course, I won't be joining the army for war- but for the experience and to do something I truly want to do. I also want to serve my country, and, if possible, do something for Islam (I do realize you said Pakistan Army won't exactly be doing that... but I feel it is the right choice. Fighting Terrorism is fighting for Islam).

Now, some more questions (which I will also ask the Pakistan Airforce Academy, but their site is not responding today):

1. I am going to graduate under the Victorian Curriculum (VCE- It is Australian). I am prepared to give up Australian nationality but will they accept students that have studied abroad to join the academy?

2. If I don't end up flying fighter jets, what other jets will I be flying? Attack planes? Transport?

3. Is anybody else in Air-force? I would love to know how it is in PAF and [possibly] what it is like to fly a military jet

That's all for now. Thanks again for replying earlier questions.

Salaam

Hello again...

Thankyou for the reply xeric. I have thought it over and talked with my father a bit. I definitely want to join the Pakistani Airforce. He said I shouldn't put my knowledge of Urdu into the decision because he says I could easily learn it in a month or so and improve it when I study in Pakistan. I know that the air-force is quite selective, but I am willing to study hard.

It seems I will train in Pakistan after year twelve. That's 3 years away... of course, I won't be joining the army for war- but for the experience and to do something I truly want to do. I also want to serve my country, and, if possible, do something for Islam (I do realize you said Pakistan Army won't exactly be doing that... but I feel it is the right choice. Fighting Terrorism is fighting for Islam).
Guud.

Now, some more questions (which I will also ask the Pakistan Airforce Academy, but their site is not responding today):

1. I am going to graduate under the Victorian Curriculum (VCE- It is Australian). I am prepared to give up Australian nationality but will they accept students that have studied abroad to join the academy?
Yes they would have no problem.

The military requires a minimum of 12 years of schooling.

2. If I don't end up flying fighter jets, what other jets will I be flying? Attack planes? Transport?
If you are grounded from the GD(P) course they would offer you join the transport squadrons/training (provided you are not UNFIT for flying) or else they would put you in any of the ground trade i.e. radar, met, ATC etc.

3. Is anybody else in Air-force? I would love to know how it is in PAF and [possibly] what it is like to fly a military jet
i cant comment much on that as i am not a PAF guy, but sir MuradK or Xman would sure help you, if you can get hold of them.

Thankyou very much! Now that I also know that even If I do not get selected to flying I can still have a stable carrier. I told my mother... she was a bit skeptical at first but she did not mind in the end. My father is more supportive of this carrier as he himself has studied in PAFA (but for civil engineering) and I think he approves as I am doing something for Pakistan.

I will ask any further questions to the PAF specific question thread. Inshallah I can make it. It will be a hard route for the top job. Now the process begins... I get top positions in my school but I know just that isn't enough.

I have a feeling that I didn't have when I was aiming for a 9 to 5 job in civil aviation engineering. It feels good- and yet I know that it is going to be a hard path. Inshallah I will make it.

PS. You mentioned something about fitness. Please elaborate (e.g. what type of fitness)...

I was recommended for ISSB of Navy and Army on hope certificate that i will take 60% marks in FSc. I got 65% in Part 1 and 50% in Part 2 which makes 57% overall. Now i am not eligible for both ISSB.
Only PAF GD PILOT take candidates with 50% marks. Can i Apply in PAF next time ? will i be considered failed/withdrawn from preliminary selection?

What i think 57% makes me screened out from preliminary selection and thrice screened out( I applied for 22 TCC too) from preliminary selection are ineligible for PAF.

Secondly i have heard 127 LC will have 50% minimum marks required is it true? Its happened for the first time 125 had 50% marks aggregate.

Please do tell me about TCC.
1. I have done ICS(intermediate in computer science) with 75.5% from BISE Lahore in 2010.

2. I have done Matric(science) with 57% from FBISE Islamabad (from Quetta:- FG School). in 2007 (no repetion just skiped a year for finicial problem to admit in ICS)

3. I have domicile of Balochistan and living in Lahore for 3 years.

4. I want to do TCC with computer engineering.

this is all info i think usefull to you to answer my qustion, i.e
how and when i be registered with TCC, complete information + fee structure as i hve lack of maney. and also about job placement and pay + army responsiblity. and what if i want to join SSG is that possible after TCC. and yes my height is 5'2". So what is the chance for me. guide me about pak army, navy, air force. i love the three of them.
and if posible do mail me on sunjava1@yahoo.com :flame:

I was recommended for ISSB of Navy and Army on hope certificate that i will take 60% marks in FSc. I got 65% in Part 1 and 50% in Part 2 which makes 57% overall. Now i am not eligible for both ISSB.
Only PAF GD PILOT take candidates with 50% marks. Can i Apply in PAF next time ? will i be considered failed/withdrawn from preliminary selection?

What i think 57% makes me screened out from preliminary selection and thrice screened out( I applied for 22 TCC too) from preliminary selection are ineligible for PAF.

Secondly i have heard 127 LC will have 50% minimum marks required is it true? Its happened for the first time 125 had 50% marks aggregate.

first tell me how did you get recommended in 2 issbs?

Anywaz,if you did not make 60% marks your issb would dod (die its own death).you were recommended on a 'hope' that you would take an aggregate of 60% marks which you didnt,so your issb would go wasted.Moreover now as you dont have 60% marks in FSc you are again not eligible to apply for military. you need to reappear in exams again and improve your %.

Please do tell me about TCC.
1. I have done ICS(intermediate in computer science) with 75.5% from BISE Lahore in 2010.

2. I have done Matric(science) with 57% from FBISE Islamabad (from Quetta:- FG School). in 2007 (no repetion just skiped a year for finicial problem to admit in ICS)

3. I have domicile of Balochistan and living in Lahore for 3 years.

4. I want to do TCC with computer engineering.

this is all info i think usefull to you to answer my qustion, i.e
how and when i be registered with TCC, complete information + fee structure as i hve lack of maney. and also about job placement and pay + army responsiblity. and what if i want to join SSG is that possible after TCC. and yes my height is 5'2". So what is the chance for me. guide me about pak army, navy, air force. i love the three of them.
and if posible do mail me on sunjava1@yahoo.com :flame:

With 5.2 height you cant apply for any branch in the military.

first tell me how did you get recommended in 2 issbs?

Anywaz,if you did not make 60% marks your issb would dod (die its own death).you were recommended on a 'hope' that you would take an aggregate of 60% marks which you didnt,so your issb would go wasted.Moreover now as you dont have 60% marks in FSc you are again not eligible to apply for military. you need to reappear in exams again and improve your %.

I had given my Part 2 exams when induction started of Navy and Army. Passed All Entry tests and was given ISSB form which i submitted them on time along with other candidates. So my chance is not wasted right?

I had given my Part 2 exams when induction started of Navy and Army. Passed All Entry tests and was given ISSB form which i submitted them on time along with other candidates. So my chance is not wasted right?

i am nit getting what you are trying to say.First you said your were recommended in 2 issbs and now there,s a different issue.

anywaz,your issb chance is counted if you have appeared in the issb and were either not recommended after completion of 5 days or atleast you appeared in the screen out test (the IQ test) and failed i.e you were asked to go home on the second day.

With 5.2 height you cant apply for any branch in the military.

okay, I am working on it, and in a month it will 5.4 Inshallah! will you please tell me about my remaining queries...
will be thankful to you.:coffee::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom