What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

of course its about serving the nation...i was asking..about the promotion..cuz my cousin is going to pass out from PMA in this november..and he is a doctor...i heard that from him....And what do i have to do to become a TCC after my alevls?...please guide me...

Right.

Any military's primary role is to fight, so ofcourse fighting arms do have better potential to go high. It's like a Manager from the admin department (non technical guy) of some oil/gas company or fertilizer company.

Anywaz, doctors do reach the rank of Maj Gen in the Army. Large CMHs have Brigadiers as their Commanding Officers, smaller CMHs would have Lt Col as their CO. In addition to this you may still be just a doctor but at the same time you may also be a brigadier or colonel while you wouldnt be having any command/administrative appointment (such as CO/2i/c CMH).

To join TCC you would have to look for an TCC entry instead of a Long Course entry. Keep looking for the ads in newspapers and also keep visiting joinpakistanarmy website. The initial test for TCC is a bit different from that of a long course but the ISSB is the same.

Thanx anyway..but can u tell what does the test ISSB consists of? and what type of tests..does the TCC's have?any special format..or any past examination papers available..and also please tell me....if i want to join the army as a doctor..what do i have to do to join the army as a doctor..and can u suggest some good BE degrees for TCC?

a good army never fights with emotion a good army gives
more importance to brain rather than raw emotions:cheers:

as a nation we are a very emotional nation so is our army army has
very emotional approach towards there professional duties which is good but in my opinion a army should have practical and rational approach rather than emotional approach :sniper:

can any one tell me that are they going to keep minimum
marks60% for pma 127 long course or there is any hope that they will bring it back to:azn: 50%

127 LC details are there on Site. Minimum 60% and Mile Limit now in 8.5 Min.

I guess mile was fine with 7.5min limit. They should reconsider the criteria for marks as Officer is judged with its qualities,determination and Personality. All Airforce except Aero has 50% criteria too

hello,
brothers, dr.faizan Ali here. I wanted to join Army after completing my MBBS. Could any one guide me properly and give me some suitable information about it...please do send me details on my email

kill.thegravity@live.com

additionally Please send me the website from which i could get details, what would be the course name for doctors, what are the pre-requisites for a doctor, and what is the role of a doctor in Army? Could i also fight with other men of army or we just have to stay on last lines, healing injured or so? Please send me the details in addition to last these questions... thanks in advance.!

(Since i could not have time to use internet, so please send your guidelines on above mention email address.)

Last edited:
Yes can join the AMC as the Army do take individuals who already has done MBBS, about six months of training at PMA and you get commissioned as a Captain. The only thing do after completing or if the vacancies open before your completion of degree is to look out for ads in the newspaper or at joinpakistanarmy website. Once the enrollment starts you can apply and appear in the ISSB. If selected they,ll pass you through 6 months training at PMA and you,ll start as a Capt.

Well sir, thanks for your initial guidelines... but sir I am not from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. I am from Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore. I heard from some senior here that they don't recruit doctors from outside Army Medical College. That is why i posted my query here if that is true or not? Just one thing more, what is the chance of next date of recruiting doctors? and what is the name of course for doctors? please send me details on my email at

kill.thegravity@live.com

I visited joinpakistanarmy.com many times but that website is not much user friendly. Obscured type, did not tell any thing about proper guidelines... So please if you or someone send me details on my email. With regards and thanks in advance :smitten:

Last edited:
Well sir, thanks for your initial guidelines... but sir I am not from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. I am from Allama Iqbal Medical COllege Lahore. I heard from some senior here that they don't recruit doctors from outside Army Medical College. That is why i posted my query here if that is true or not? Just one thing more, what is the chance of next date of recruiting doctors? and what is the name of course for doctors? please send me details on my email at

kill.thegravity@live.com

I visited joinpakistanarmy.com many times but that website is not much user friendly. Obscured type, did not tell any thing about proper guidelines... So please if you or someone send me details on my email. With regards and thanks in advance :smitten:

i dont send emails so you have to bear that with me.

As for the Army website i agree that its not top notch but it gives you fair usability. Keep visiting that and you would be able to know when the next enrollment schedule is planned.

And yes Army do intake doctors who have completed MBBS from colleges other than AMC. You just keep an eye on the recruitment schedule. Lastly, after you get selected as a doc in the Army you would not be fighting, instead you would be helping those who fight.

plz tel me about 127 pma l/c criteria for repeaters candidates wil they tested for physical or direct appeared to issb.:pakistan:

I really wanted to join the army and as 50% marks were required then is focused on just that now they have set to 60% which is now a problem for me are they going to bring it back to 50% or should i give the exams again?

Hello everyone

I m from india , i have one testicle . One of mine was removed when i was a kid . I m muscular and mentally fit guy and never felt any weakness or something like that . Can i still join indian army??

Back
Top Bottom