What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

i dont intend to take it to the wrong side..
n thats no estimation..thats what shez getting.ca let you know the exact figure..
9000..u mean its more than whats actually paid??:cheesy:
it depends on years of service as well..

No it doesnt depend on the years of service, aa aan.. It depends on something else. May be the years of service can affect it INDIRECTLY, but even than it cant be 9000. Perhaps your friend is a superseded captain..lolzz..

No it doesnt depend on the years of service, aa aan.. It depends on something else. May be the years of service can affect it INDIRECTLY, but even than it cant be 9000. Perhaps your friend is a superseded captain..lolzz..

u mean to say that they get same salary during 8 - 10 years of captaincy..they increase every year just like other govt. employees..my cousin is major (2nd year) stationed at pnidi n he's getting house rent of 10000.. n i dint say its its 9000..your estimate
if u want to know, will confirm for u..
remember salaries increased after zardaris announcement!

u mean to say that they get same salary during 8 - 10 years of captaincy..they increase every year just like other govt. employees..my cousin is major (2nd year) stationed at pnidi n he's getting house rent of 10000.. n i dint say its its 9000..your estimate
if u want to know, will confirm for u..
remember salaries increased after zardaris announcement!

Well it was you who said my XYZ gets 123 in pay and he doesnt get the HRA, not me, so 'estimating' was the natural course of action for me.

Moreover, i know how military personnel receive increment on yearly basis as all other govt employees.

Lastly, yes you Major whatever might be (rather must be) getting Rs 10000 as HRA as he is a Major and that to when residing at Pindi.

Finally, i know exactly what is the rate of pay for Officers and Jawans of Pak Army, but guess what, i dont like to discuss that :)

BTW, by any chance have you ever heard of; it is easy to ask for sex from someone, than asking him/her about her salary. :lol:

HI Everyone.....am in 1st year Army public college......i wana join PAk ARmy........got 6+ height but having a bit less weight n -2 eyesight n also my hands are always sweating!!!!!
CAN ANY HERE CAN TELL ME THAT WILL I BE ABLE TO JOIN ARMY WITH ALL THESE PROBS??????

HI Everyone.....am in 1st year Army public college......i wana join PAk ARmy........got 6+ height but having a bit less weight n -2 eyesight n also my hands are always sweating!!!!!
CAN ANY HERE CAN TELL ME THAT WILL I BE ABLE TO JOIN ARMY WITH ALL THESE PROBS??????
army doesnt require 6x6 eyesight but still my best advice will be to head to nearest CMh and see the doctors regarding both the cases yourself and ask them if you would be rejected on medical bases (plus going to an appeal medical board regarding this would help or not) they are the best persons to advice you!!!

Pak Army welcome female cadits for short service commission. Visit 13-Jun-2010 jung paper.

Regards,
FE

Last edited:
dear brother,,hav u nt go through news paper?....few days ago...pma long course hav been announced...u can apply for dat...if u hav paased 1st yr wd 50%marks....hav domicile,b form,n matric certificate,,,,hurry up dead line is 17 may

dear sir
mera name tayyab rehan hay men dera ismail khan se hon meny army men aply kia hay to men fit hon lekin mera b form nahi hay or ban bhi nahi sakta kion ke mery walden foot ho chuky hay to agar koi or rasta hay to sir aap mughy gaid kar den mera Email addres hay rehan.tayyab08@hotmail.com wsslam

Assalam-o-Laikum,
I am doing my BS in Media Sciences with concentration in Production (Film & Media). Is there any place for me in Pakistan Army after completion of my degree ?.
Waiting

Regards
Imran Khan Khattak

Pakistan has compulsory Military or national services doest it? How long do you guys need to serve in total.

Last edited:
hi
can anyone tell the details about preliminary test pattern . i have online registered myself for ICTO. any guidelines for females? :) the test is on 26th july.. i have to get myself prepared for it
:mod:

As you know my name is ahmad.
Im a great lover of pakistan army.
I read in inter part one.
how i take part in pakistan army?
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom