What's new

How Subramaniam Swamy got IMF bailout for India in 1991

I remember it, there was great uproar in parliament by Congress members.
I was too young. But even Chandrashekhar was propped up by Rajiv Gandhi. So at that time Swamy was happy to lick Congress boots it seems.

U got it all wrong.
It is beyond doubt that the guy is intelligent,,,n definitely not stupid or harmless.
Afterall he has manuevered n thrived in Indian politics.
Held positions in different govts. for diff parties.
Brought down opponents,,exposed thr scandals,,litigations,,what not.
Brought down govts.
Apparently is very hindutva but has a muslim son in law n close christian frnds.
He is just a cunning desi politician,,a troll,,loves attention n knows how to get it,,,probably doesnt even believe in half the stuff he says.

He's definitely more secular and liberal in his outlook to blood and faith in his personal life than I am ....

There is a reason all Hindu brains got pushed to the side under the toxic Gujju twins.

Cheers, Doc

He's definitely more secular and liberal in his outlook to blood and faith in his personal life than I am ....

There is a reason all Hindu brains got pushed to the side under the toxic Gujju twins.

Cheers, Doc

The reason for him being pushed to the side was Arun Jaitley. Though I am not sure what hold Jaitley has on Modi, but its real and it's scary.

I was too young. But even Chandrashekhar was propped up by Rajiv Gandhi. So at that time Swamy was happy to lick Congress boots it seems.

Nope, Rajiv Gandhi propped up Chandrashekar because he wanted to help Dr. Swamy for all the help he had received from Dr. Swamy. So its more like Rajiv Gandhi was licking Dr. Swamy's boots.

The reason for him being pushed to the side was Arun Jaitley. Though I am not sure what hold Jaitley has on Modi, but its real and it's scary.

Nope, Rajiv Gandhi propped up Chandrashekar because he wanted to help Dr. Swamy for all the help he had received from Dr. Swamy. So its more like Rajiv Gandhi was licking Dr. Swamy's boots.
Bhikari, no one asked you. You are clearly out of your depth here. Let real Indians deal with Indian issues.

Jackoff is still buthurt over his public r@pe ? .... join the #MeToo movement :lol:

Hahahhahahaha. Bhikari is not only confused about IMF and World Bank but doesn't even realize when he has been humiliated. Hahahaha.

And besides defending a homophobe did you just trivialize rape? Wow. Looks like bhikari's parents couldn't afford to send him to a decent school. Hahahahaha. It's ok, bhikari - I am here to school you.

Hahahhahahaha. Bhikari is not only confused about IMF and World Bank but doesn't even realize when he has been humiliated. Hahahaha.

And besides defending a homophobe did you just trivialize rape? Wow. Looks like bhikari's parents couldn't afford to send him to a decent school. Hahahahaha. It's ok, bhikari - I am here to school you.

It's sad to see you repeat yourself continuously just to save face :lol: ........ sad but predictable jackoff.

main-qimg-9957b75d5715588d7c9e567b0856be6d

It's sad to see you repeat yourself continuously just to save face :lol: ........ sad but predictable jackoff.

main-qimg-9957b75d5715588d7c9e567b0856be6d
Lol. Did you figure out that the IMF and World Bank are not the same bhikari?

Back
Top Bottom