What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Highlighting of such aspects has now become a joke - we have a Sikh PM, a Hindu President, a Muslim Vice President, a Christian _____ Minister and Air Chief, a Sikh COAS, and we are an integrated and united country and an Italian President of Congress etc etc.

I think a new approach to explain the above may be explored.

In Pakistan, our constitution restricts who all to be the PM, President etc, probably to avoid the jigsaw-puzzled joke one may have to narrate time and time again. :)

i don't think ur any democratic govt is complete their tenure.:cheesy:

Lol ...so when are you written book on it??

Atleast Pakistan needs a BS research thesis to cure their identity crises.

So according to you after IVC civilisation nobody lived in harappa-mohenjo daaro areas & indus valley for 3000-4000 years till MBQ invaded Raja Dahir. You people are bearer of culture IVC & also descendants of MBQ but you skip the people the civilisations which was in between the transition period. How intelligent of you.

First study what word DRAVIDA means .Google about Bruhai tribe in balochistan, origin of lahore, kashmir,karachi,etc

No, I said, alot of people lived near Indus River... These people got converted, doesnt mean they arent ancestors and bearers of the IVC... IVC is still going on in the name of Pakistan :pakistan:

They helped building weapons to protect India... Not always against Pakistan..

Alot of your buddies here and in Mumbai hate Muslims (Vinod2070, Bhairava, etc), and its common slang to call a Muslim a ISI agent in India.

Well Hindu or Christian cannot become president as Pakistan is a Islamic nation..

And you never had a Muslim prime minister in India, but had every other... Pathetic secular nation
The Supreme Commander of our Armed forces is The President. The Vice-President today is also Muslim.

The Supreme Commander of our Armed forces is The President. The Vice-President today is also Muslim.

President in India is nothing but a ceremonial figure... You know that very well, don't you?

Well Hindu or Christian cannot become president as Pakistan is a Islamic nation..

And you never had a Muslim prime minister in India, but had every other... Pathetic secular nation

hmmm...
In order to impress you of our secular credentials and by deliberately making a muslim the prime minister of India, we would act in and nonsecular way...I hope you get the subtle difference.
Expanding your logic, until we have a prime minister from every religious community, we cannot claim to be secular, irrespective of what our constitution says.
Pardon my language, but that is retarded.
Also to prove your narrow minded agenda, you have ignored all the muslim presidents that we have had.

hmmm...
In order to impress you of our secular credentials and by deliberately making a muslim the prime minister of India, we would act in and nonsecular way...I hope you get the subtle difference.
Expanding your logic, until we have a prime minister from every religious community, we cannot claim to be secular, irrespective of what our constitution says.
Also to prove your narrow minded agenda, you have ignored all the muslim presidents that we have had.

Im not saying that, but isnt it kind of odd that a Skh and Christian can be PM, but not Muslims? Even though Muslims are a bigger minority than Sikhs and Christians?

And im sure you know that president is just a ceremonial figure in India... Probably set up by BJP to make India seem secular and fair to all minorities

hmmm...
bro y are u try to become so secular truth is truth .many muslims claim they are muslim first than indian .u know in india muslims have highest crime rate,very high birth rate and very low litteracy rate (equal to pak).

They helped building weapons to protect India... Not always against Pakistan..

Alot of your buddies here and in Mumbai hate Muslims (Vinod2070, Bhairava, etc), and its common slang to call a Muslim a ISI agent in India.

we dont make someone prime minister in India,just to showcase that we are secular.Its a democratic process.Probably you will not understand that. Afterall you come from a land that historically had governments either brought down by military coup(4 in total in a brief history of about 65 years) or ruled by the elites of the country. People in your country have not experienced proper democracy even for once since its inception.You should be among the last people on Earth to tell what a democracy should do,especially when that democracy is THE largest in the World.

You shouldnt care what we wear... Anytime you see a burqa in India you label the person behind it a ISI agent... Why so much hate against Indian Muslims???? ;)

Lol...clearly shows your lack of knowledge about India.

If you visit rural areas & muslim dominated cities like hyderabad,ahmedabad,aurangabad,kanpur,lucknow, and many more you wont open your mouth saying this $hit about our burqa wearing muslim sisters.

Just curious to know more about your hallucinations & dellusions ...may I ask a question??

Since We have more masjids than any country on this planet do you fantasize that common indian think masjids are ISI centres??

There was no India before 1947

Yes Alexender the Great, Samrat Ashok , Babar, Akbar & their historian didnt knew & understand what you invented while sitting on PDF with your little brain.

President in India is nothing but a ceremonial figure... You know that very well, don't you?

same as that of Pakistan,I hope you know that as well,as the constitution of both the countries were based on same models.

Now,as you are assuming that the position is ceremonial and hence insignificant,I just dont understand why would the Pakistanis deny even an insignificant position to be held by a non-Muslim?

ya i know see their funny marriages copies of hindu marriages .

That's news to me, I never knew Hindus go to a mosque before the main function and listen to a sermon, males and females sit separate halls, the female bride has her hair and limbs covered etc. Thanks for that piece of information.

Indians on here truly do suffer from an inferiority complex. It's sad to see. You would have thought that they would have sorted these issues post-1947. Looks like some things don't change on here or in the real world, and they still have a peculiar habit of worshipping their neighbours to the west.

Im not saying that, but isnt it kind of odd that a Skh and Christian can be PM, but not Muslims? Even though Muslims are a bigger minority than Sikhs and Christians?

And im sure you know that president is just a ceremonial figure in India... Probably set up by BJP to make India seem secular and fair to all minorities

Yes!!!
BJP came up with the post of president! They did at the time of Independence, before BJP itself was created so that no one would suspect!!
wow dude...you continue to dazzle me with your knowledge about my country and how secular and democratic countries function in general.
Manmohan singh was appointed the prime minister of India because of his strong bureaucratic credentials.
I do not know which prime minister was christian.

let me tell you this. If a forward thinking, patriotic capitalist muslim with solid development credentials stood for elections... i would vote for him.
Will you do the same for a hindu candidate irrespective of what your constitution says.
Forget our countries, your answer will determine who among us is secular.

Lol...clearly shows your lack of knowledge about India.

If you visit rural areas & muslim dominated cities like hyderabad,ahmedabad,aurangabad,kanpur,lucknow, and many more you wont open your mouth saying this $hit about our burqa wearing muslim sisters.

Just curious to know more about your hallucinations & dellusions ...may I ask a question??

Since We have more masjids than any country on this planet do you fantasize that common indian think masjids are ISI centres??

Obviously, you dont want to talk about them, when you're the minority ;)

Probably common Indians think that islam should have never come to india... Ive even seen some Indian posts on PDF callling for a trade of Hindus of Pakistan exchange for Muslims of India... When you say stuff like this,it make you wonders..

kumarkumar1867 said:
Yes Alexender the Great, Samrat Ashok , Babar, Akbar & their historian didnt knew & understand what you invented while sitting on PDF with your little brain.

Im talking about modern India.. There was no Republic of India before 1947

bro y are u try to become so secular truth is truth .many muslims claim they are muslim first than indian .u know in india muslims have highest crime rate,very high birth rate and very low litteracy rate (equal to pak).

Aah but many muslims are not like that.
I know...i have met them...they are my friends.
Lets not judge people based on their birth rate and literacy level. A couple of generations back, my family had high birth rate and minimal education.

Yes!!!
BJP came up with the post of president! They did at the time of Independence, before BJP itself was created so that no one would suspect!!
wow dude...you continue to dazzle me with your knowledge about my country and how secular and democratic countries function in general.
Manmohan singh was appointed the prime minister of India because of his strong bureaucratic credentials.
I do not know which prime minister was christian.

let me tell you this. If a forward thinking, patriotic capitalist muslim with solid development credentials stood for elections... i would vote for him.
Will you do the same for a hindu candidate irrespective of what your constitution says.
Forget our countries, your answer will determine who among us is secular.

SO you are saying there is no Muslim, out of 150 million Muslims in India, that can qualify for the post of PM

Back
Top Bottom