What's new

How many uzbeks fighters are in TTP?

Looking good sir jee...kadiii Lahore da vii chakar laooo teiii tuwanooo koiii bandaaa Halwa Purri, Nihari, Kastoori Kebab di wargiii cheez khilaveiii ? :azn:

Thank you bro

Oh kohee bunda armstrong he ha na ?

I miss lahori foods :(..you can even see i am standing in kitchen and aur background par woo tawa be nazar a rha ho ga jiss par hum roti daltey hein :p:D

So did you take part in the Tribal Lashkar even as a Doctor to heal the wounded ? :what:

Me too....sadly they just don't see my exceptional talents ! :cray:

Imagine what beans a starved for few days Talib would spill out whilst I sit in front of him eating Halwa Purri ! :omghaha:

Our scope of "khandaan" is larger than you punjabis/kashmiris. There are more than 300 individuals in my family/sub-clan and we call each other cousins. I was talking about back in 2006, talibans from waziristan were infilterating into our area and disturbing peace. Our village formed gashti parties for security from volounteers ( yes unlike your army we defend ourselves without salary), about dozen men/boys from my family volunteered to the village's security party...they engaged in small scale skirmishes with waziri talibans...but security parties of other villages also engaged with uzbeks few times...
*you think every A, B, C, X, Y, Z participates in lashkars? Our society doesnt work like that. Moreover we have class who never participates in fights and focus on their professions, called karigars. Mullahs and syeds also dont participate in fights.

Our scope of "khandaan" is larger than you punjabis/kashmiris. There are more than 300 individuals in my family/sub-clan and we call each other cousins. I was talking about back in 2006, talibans from waziristan were infilterating into our area and disturbing peace. Our village formed gashti parties for security from volounteers ( yes unlike your army we defend ourselves without salary), about dozen men/boys from my family volunteered to the village's security party...they engaged in small scale skirmishes with waziri talibans...but security parties of other villages also engaged with uzbeks few times...
*you think every A, B, C, X, Y, Z participates in lashkars? Our society doesnt work like that. Moreover we have class who never participates in fights and focus on their professions, called karigars. Mullahs and syeds also dont participate in fights.

Ahhh I see so you stayed behind with the women, the children & the old ! :unsure:

You are giving these statistics with such confidence as if you were the recruitment manager of TTP :D You cannot give these percentage without any reliable sources

It don't matter who they are and what nationality/ethnicity they belong..what matter is we should eliminate these terrorists..

I am more interested to know about source of funding/training of TTP and who supply them these weapons etc
sir people of tribal. areas have fought for centuries they know how to fight and destroy and attack sir and they know how to make weapons most advanced guns are made their in tribal areas and others rocket and other stuff is not hard to get from black market

and what were u doing in the vicinity??my fellow brahman..:azn:

You are not a Brahman....you're just saying that to look important ! :P

I'm of genuine Brahman descent whilst you are a Kashatriya ! :chilli:

Casteist prick!

Abbaiii baaat sunnn Hinduism mein tou Pre-Marital Relations ka koii maslaa nahin na hotaaa ? :what:

Phir Khuda ke wasteiii @Ayush ko koiii chaloooo kar - Its been years since he even looked at a girl ! :hitwall:

Its a good thing I don't deal on casteist terms..otherwise it would be the other way round.

Oh really - Whats superior to a Brahman ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbaiii baaat sunnn Hinduism mein tou Pre-Marital Relations ka koii maslaa nahin na hotaaa ? :what:

Phir Khuda ke wasteiii @Ayush ko koiii chaloooo kar - Its been years since he even looked at a girl ! :hitwall:

Oh really - Whats superior to a Brahman ? :what:

Brahmins have sub-castes...which one are you?
@Armstrong Its a good thing you refer to caste in a jesting manner...otherwise its the most horrendous practice I know off...if we didn't have a 300 million strong middle class things would have still been as bad as 50 years ago...:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
sir people of tribal. areas have fought for centuries they know how to fight and destroy and attack sir and they know how to make weapons most advanced guns are made their in tribal areas and others rocket and other stuff is not hard to get from black market

but you need money/funding for all these things..no?

You don't differentiate between TTP and tribals people or you assume that all tribal people are member of TTP and approve their violent activities which even kill children/women in bomb blasts

Brahmins have sub-castes...which one are you?

Have no idea - I just know there was a Kashmiri Brahmin fellow a few dozen generations back as per our Family Tree who converted to Islam ! :undecided:

but you need money/funding for all these things..no?

You don't differentiate between TTP and tribals people or you assume that all tribal people are member of TTP and approve their violent activities which even kill children/women in bomb blasts

He's pretty much made it clear that he believes that the TTP are in the right and the PA in the wrong..which begs the question, does he even believe in the Pakistani executive's authority anymore? :what:

Back
Top Bottom