What's new

How many uzbeks fighters are in TTP?

Can any one give me the links of news in which estimates of uzbeks numbers are told in TTP ranks? They are in hundreds? Or in thousands?
They are the ones usually involved in high profile attacks on military.

hard to find precise estimates. but considering that TTP has strong links with Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, you can assume they share a lot of fighters other than those who independently join for other purposes. the operation in tirah valley had nearly 3,000 "foreign fighters... Uzbeks, Chechen..." & others. that is just one area of their activity. now you can estimate that uzbeks in total ranks would go well into the hundreds or over thousand. but considering all things, theyre probably not more than a few percent of all their fighters.

such questions could only be answered by intelligence or someone with inside knowledge of the shura. but its not really of much consequence what background they are. an uzbek or pashtun militant fighting the army is equally to be anhillated according to strategy makers and government.

hard to find precise estimates. but considering that TTP has strong links with Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, you can assume they share a lot of fighters other than those who independently join for other purposes. the operation in tirah valley had nearly 3,000 "foreign fighters... Uzbeks, Chechen..." & others. that is just one area of their activity. now you can estimate that uzbeks in total ranks would go well into the hundreds or over thousand. but considering all things, theyre probably not more than a few percent of all their fighters.

such questions could only be answered by intelligence or someone with inside knowledge of the shura. but its not really of much consequence what background they are. an uzbek or pashtun militant fighting the army is equally to be anhillated according to strategy makers and government.

Actually uzbeks of IMU are more deadly and well trained than pashtun talibans...we marwats observed this when we were doing lashkar-kashi against TTP in our area..

Actually uzbeks of IMU are more deadly and well trained than pashtun talibans...we marwats observed this when we were doing lashkar-kashi against TTP in our area..

and what is the reason for that you think? more battle hardened past and history under the soviets, or just better natural fighters? I know your pride won't allow you to admit the latter.

and what is the reason for that you think? more battle hardened past and history under the soviets, or just better natural fighters? I know your pride won't allow you to admit the latter.

Better natural fighters, highly trained, more fearless and cruel...that is what uzbeks are. Why i shouldnt i admit it?

who cares? the real question is, how long will it take to finish these bastards? :guns:

So when are you joining a Tribal Lashkar to speed up the extermination ? :azn:
Lashkar-e-Pakistan army
6837.png

Would love to hunt these cavemen with Pakistan army

So did you take part in the Tribal Lashkar even as a Doctor to heal the wounded ? :what:

Lashkar-e-Pakistan army
6837.png

Would love to hunt these cavemen with Pakistan army

Me too....sadly they just don't see my exceptional talents ! :cray:

Imagine what beans a starved for few days Talib would spill out whilst I sit in front of him eating Halwa Purri ! :omghaha:

TTP is completely rented terrorist group found & made in Afghanistan by US, NATO & India, do you agree on this?

I think you missed something there. Let me see.

Hindus---checked
Christians-- checked

Oh yes you left out the joos. Not fair :confused:

Sir TTP more than 90 % of them are local tribal who are fighting against you because your army has killed their people and 10 % percent are from outside

You are giving these statistics with such confidence as if you were the recruitment manager of TTP :D You cannot give these percentage without any reliable sources

It don't matter who they are and what nationality/ethnicity they belong..what matter is we should eliminate these terrorists..

I am more interested to know about source of funding/training of TTP and who supply them these weapons etc

I think you missed something there. Let me see.

Hindus---checked
Christians-- checked

Oh yes you left out the joos. Not fair :confused:

There could be merit to it you know I caught @Ayush giving Mullah Omar a proper back massage just the other day ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are giving these statistics with such confidence as if you were the recruitment manager of TTP :D You cannot give these percentage without any reliable sources

It don't matter who they are and what nationality/ethnicity they belong..what matter is we should eliminate these terrorists..

I am more interested to know about source of funding/training of TTP and who supply them these weapons etc

Sir aiii tussiii photograph viichhh hooo ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom