What's new

How many uzbeks fighters are in TTP?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Can any one give me the links of news in which estimates of uzbeks numbers are told in TTP ranks? They are in hundreds? Or in thousands?
They are the ones usually involved in high profile attacks on military.

Can any one give me the links of news in which estimates of uzbeks numbers are told in TTP ranks? They are in hundreds? Or in thousands?
Don't know but there are some in TTP

Good question. Since they are easily rented by the enemies of Pakistan so the number is most probably more than thousands or we can say most of the terrorists in rented homeless jabroni TTP are Uzbeks.

Don't know but there are some in TTP

Well it is wrong to say "some", there are many & most of these rented terrorists are from that region.

Good question. Since they are easily rented by the enemies of Pakistan so the number is most probably more than thousands or we can say most of the terrorists in rented homeless jabroni TTP are Uzbeks.

Well it is wrong to say "some", there are many & most of these rented terrorists are from that region.

Sir most who are fighting against you are locals only few of them are from these areas

Sir most who are fighting against you are locals only few of them are from these areas

TTP is completely rented terrorist group found & made in Afghanistan by US, NATO & India, do you agree on this? So from where ever they can get to rent terrorists they will go there. I am not saying there are no locals in this rented terrorist group but I am sure the number is not to high as compared to oversease terrorists who are from Afghainstan, Uzbeks & other countries in that region or touching Afghan border.

Northern Alliance is not 100% Pashtun group there are so many other nationals in it.

TTP is completely rented terrorist group found & made in Afghanistan by US, NATO & India, do you agree on this? So from where ever they can get to rent terrorists they will go there. I am not saying there are no locals in this rented terrorist group but I am sure the number is not to high as compared to oversease terrorists who are from Afghainstan, Uzbeks & other countries in that region or touching Afghan border.

Northern Alliance is not 100% Pashtun group there are so many other nationals in it.

You statement shows why we are not able to solve this problem Sir We really know it now Sir TTP more than 90 % of them are local tribal who are fighting against you because your army has killed their people and 10 % percent are from outside your statement is just like what used to be given when Army was fighting in Bangladesh and we lost Bangladesh sir face reality your own people are fighting against you Sir and Northern Alliance majority of them were not pashtun majority pashtun in Afghanistan were in Taliban of Afghanistan

TTP is completely rented terrorist group found & made in Afghanistan by US, NATO & India, do you agree on this?

TTP are your own Pashtun people who were radicalized during Ziaul Haq's time and now turned against Pakistan state. Many Uzbeks took shelter in Pakistan before war on terror started.

TTP is product of ISI, US during soviet war. US has used ISI for producing them and now they have leave them for attacking pakistan.

2000-5000 of the TTP terrorists and murderers are probably Uzbeks. The Taliban is linked to the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and both often work in conjunction. In either case the terrorists need to be stopped as soon as possible. The foreign fighters, particularly the Uzbeks are much more fanatical than local fighters.

All of them need to be eliminated. Our first priority should be facing off against the Pakistani Taliban and eliminating them utterly.

2000-5000 of the TTP terrorists and murderers are probably Uzbeks. The Taliban is linked to the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and both often work in conjunction. In either case the terrorists need to be stopped as soon as possible. The foreign fighters, particularly the Uzbeks are much more fanatical than local fighters.

All of them need to be eliminated. Our first priority should be facing off against the Pakistani Taliban and eliminating them utterly.

Sir they are your local tribal people not Uzbkes Sir Uzbeks are not more than 500 among them all others are local tribals

You being from KP yourself would know about this better than anyone else. Others will only make wild guesses as has been happening till now.

You being from KP yourself would know about this better than anyone else. Others will only make wild guesses as has been happening till now.

There were around 5000 thousands uzbeks in south waziristan, operation against them by army and maulvi nazir group crushed them. Now i think several hundreds are in north waziristan..i want to check what experts say about it.
Basically they are members of islamic movement of uzbekistan, TTP mehsud group is providing them sanctuary in exchange for attacking pakistan military...
Right now TTP has concentrated its most of the attacks on pakistan military and other security forces , and these uzbeks are freqently employed. It were these uzbeks, four of them, who attacked peshawer air port.

Dear Tarrar,

If you believe that the TTP are being supported by the U.S. and NATO then you are clearly mistaken. They pose as much of a threat to the U.S. as they do to Pakistan. Please let me remind you what the Taliban spokesman, Ehsanullah Ahsan, said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." Furthermore, this is what the TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan, told the media after the Boston Marathon explosions: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.” I hope you are able to see that we are fighting a common war against our common enemies.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Numbers are probably no more than several hundred. They fight alongside the Mehsud led TTP native Pakistani fighters.

Back
Top Bottom