What's new

How do you report a terrorist/terrorist sympathizer to ISI?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,
I'm not in Pakistan and I have 100% confirmed suspicions

Can you tell some more info?? Like how do you know he/she is a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer ?

Speak to the military attache at the Pakistani embassy.
Well it's just some guy on my facebook friend list randomly added me and keeps posting selfies of guns and BLA flags and cof driving cars with no number plates, and coincidentally I also ended up with a pro TTP guy, their both kids but the latter doesn't actually have guns afaik and deleted me after trying to debate with me.
How do I report without going to the embassy, any official email or something?

Well it's just some guy on my facebook friend list randomly added me and keeps posting selfies of guns and BLA flags and cof driving cars with no number plates, and coincidentally I also ended up with a pro TTP guy, their both kids but the latter doesn't actually have guns afaik and deleted me after trying to debate with me.
Where are they ?

Huh?
BLA flag and TTP at the same time?
He must be an internet troll warrior mate.
Chill, There are lot of crackpots around. Real stuff don't showoff on internet like that.

Bro report his facebook page to facebook, it's not ISI's job to handle internet trolls.

Are you for real ? LOL ..

but go ahead report them if are convinced though !

On facebook they are either troll or from neighbour country india there are alot sympathisers of them and some india try to highlight this kind of stuff to create panic... simply ignore them and if they get lill more personal then go on embassy's website and inform them..i am sure there are people who will do somthing about it.

Huh?
BLA flag and TTP at the same time?
He must be an internet troll warrior mate.
Chill, There are lot of crackpots around. Real stuff don't showoff on internet like that.
No, two different people. The BLA guy randomly added me, and is a genuine profile from the number of selfies and car pics al in some mansion in sindh. The TTP guy was a classmate abroad who became TTP after moving to Pakistan

Guys pls read my last post, it's definitely not trolls.

Back
Top Bottom