What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Kindly take care of the trolls. They contribute nothing to PDF

There is no mods activity as used to be before, Kindly make @HRK , @Arsalan and @Kaptaan mods...

@django and @Spring Onion @Mugwop are also very good choice....

@WebMaster @Horus

Or you need extra hyper active mod so you know only one candidate suits better Its me :lol:

Jokes aside kindly consider first two lines of my post..

Kindly take care of the trolls. They contribute nothing to PDF
According to Article 21A (Qanoon e Shahadat iss 1935) Law of Confession.....You have rights to not gave confessional statement (reference from your post "Kindly take care of trolls. They contribute nothing to PDF").

According to Article 21A (Qanoon e Shahadat iss 1935) Law of Confession.....You have rights to not gave confessional statement (reference from your post "Kindly take care of trolls. They contribute nothing to PDF").

If you can survive 17000 posts without being racist. Xenophobic. Fascist. Religious Extremist.

I will pray behind you.

So dont read the constitution to me

There is no mods activity as used to be before, Kindly make @HRK , @Arsalan and @Kaptaan mods...

@django and @Spring Onion @Mugwop are also very good choice....

@WebMaster @Horus

Or you need extra hyper active mod so you know only one candidate suits better Its me :lol:

Jokes aside kindly consider first two lines of my post..

Thank you bro for the suggestion however at this moment I have far too much on the plate to take part in any moderation activities, though cheers and much appreciation for the suggestion :cheers:.Kudos bhai

You can start by actually having some semblance of moderation going on. For a while it looked like @The Eagle was actually doing something but has since seemed to have given up.

You people need to clean up the brutal insulting that is going on. Not just that, the trolling, the abusing, the spamming but mostly the insulting. I've seen the C-word used left and right and no one did a single thing about it until I made a stink about it. Even when I made the stink, the moderator got offended!

There is no policing going on at all and it's not that difficult to do. The Middle East section is out of control with unimaginable filth. If this is what this forum wishes the content to be, that's fine. But that is the reason you are losing some of the high-caliber members and are left with nothing but a bunch of teenage trolls.

And what the hell is up with PDF Think Tanks? What is their function? Are they supposed to contribute in a certain way with their thinking? The only Think Tank that showed any well deserved content was @Penguin who seems to be gone now as well.

You can start by actually having some semblance of moderation going on. For a while it looked like @The Eagle was actually doing something but has since seemed to have given up.

You people need to clean up the brutal insulting that is going on. Not just that, the trolling, the abusing, the spamming but mostly the insulting. I've seen the C-word used left and right and no one did a single thing about it until I made a stink about it. Even when I made the stink, the moderator got offended!

There is no policing going on at all and it's not that difficult to do. The Middle East section is out of control with unimaginable filth. If this is what this forum wishes the content to be, that's fine. But that is the reason you are losing some of the high-caliber members and are left with nothing but a bunch of teenage trolls.

And what the hell is up with PDF Think Tanks? What is their function? Are they supposed to contribute in a certain way with their thinking? The only Think Tank that showed any well deserved content was @Penguin who seems to be gone now as well.

I even posted about this directly to Webmaster’s profile a few days ago because everything else is simply futile.

I also think they should make a special account called the “Grim Reaper”. You post to this profile with your case as to why someone should be banned. To make it more interesting If he doesn’t agree...you get banned for a week for wasting his time. Invoke the Grim Reaper and somebody has to die.

Last edited:
I even posted about this directly to Webmaster’s profile a few days ago because everything else is simply futile.

I also think they should make a special account called the “Grim Reaper”. You post to this profile with your case as to why someone should be banned. To make it more interesting If he doesn’t agree...you get banned for a week for wasting his time. Invoke the Grim Reaper and somebody has to die.
You can write on my profile :D It will help me scan such member and ban him appropriately.

LOL GrimMaster then, boss ... or WebReaper?

Maybe both and dual personas? :cheesy:

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

I can feel the inconvenience caused as such.
I wasn't around for a while due to other engagements but the team is present and doing everything. As far as I have observed, our friends here does not report such matters immediately and tags Mod(s) that sometimes misses the notification due to huge number as such. I will be around and checking in more often.

Back
Top Bottom