What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Since most of the Indian members and those who has different opinion are banned now, Pdf will automatically get better . Now there will be only one view which suites mainstream Pakistani psyche.

Hi @WebMaster though i treat negative ratings as kiddish stuff but i feel people holding rating privileges abusing it just kill the purpose of a forum.

These two posts by Śakra ,tho i dont agree with second post but idont think either of them deserve negative rating. Specially the first one in no way.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/muslim-interracial-couple-share-their-story.545451/#post-10273792

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/musl...share-their-story.545451/page-2#post-10274347

So just cause someone shares his thoughts which is precisely what is the aim of a forum ,does that mean he should start getting penalized for it? or just cause some guy is excessively insecure about his looks that he cant stand someone voicing his differing views.

Here we tolerate lot of abuse on paksitan and islam even read ridiculous posts by same tta who rated the poster and all of it goes unchecked which i am not complaining about but when someone shares his opinions an insecure tta cant stand it and he starts distrubuting ratings. Thats like killing the whole purpose of creating multi faceted discussions and limiting it to lop sided views.

Do something about the one-liner suicide trolls, they ruin entire threads, seriously it irks me how much they get away with especially in the recent FATF threads.

Do something about the one-liner suicide trolls, they ruin entire threads, seriously it irks me how much they get away with especially in the recent FATF threads.
You can tag those IDs in GHQ, if reporting action is slow.

Mazloom ki koi awaz nahi hoti aur na hee koi helper. Everything written about their misery gets labelled as propaganda or flamebaits. kashmir ka pani pakistanion ko chaheeay magar rape nahi discuss ho sakta.

Aman ki aasha.

What can i say more.

Mazloom ki koi awaz nahi hoti aur na hee koi helper. Everything written about their misery gets labelled as propaganda or flamebaits. kashmir ka pani pakistanion ko chaheeay magar rape nahi discuss ho sakta.

How is it Halal to have threads here propagating 1971 and the alleged genocide and falls under freedom of expression but you utter a single word about actual factual weapon of war employed by India, you will suddenly become false flagger and extremist, green bakht and what not.

You cannot win this 5th generation warfare when your Elite and those live abroad are aman ki aasha freaks.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rape-history-of-indian-army.546165/

Why was this thread closed? It is a historical fact that Indian Army uses Rape as a means to oppress and demoralize the Kashmiris.

I saw merely some video, not some well documented historical fact. Perhaps some mod realizes that there are more well supported and documented (internal reports and UN both) fact about rape being used as a weapon by some other army which can create lot of backlash on the forum, so they chose not to open the pandora box and close that thread.

Just a thought, you can continue your investigation though.

I saw merely some video, not some well documented historical fact. Perhaps some mod realizes that there are more well supported and documented (internal reports and UN both) fact about rape being used as a weapon by some other army which can create lot of backlash on the forum, so they chose not to open the pandora box and close that thread.

Just a thought, you can continue your investigation though.

I am a big fan of Pandora

You people gotta stop or atleast control the all out nuclear war in the middle east section. things escalate there in a giffy over youtube videos made by 14 year olds.

Make me a mod... I promise unparalleled brutality when banning trolls. Even derailing threads won't be tolerated, 3 days ban for doing so, the next would be 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and so on. There are way too much trolling on turkish section and not enough control. @cabatli_53 is too nice and he shouldn't be the one sticking his neck out when telling people to behave.

I am not a nice person.

The same rules applies to turkish members of course. perhaps even harsher control with their behavior.

I was wondering why I didn't get any feedback to my suggestion. Is it really that bad to have an executioner in a forum ? People are used to pushing boundaries, and as time goes by the amount of trolling and provacations just grow, but without a ruthless mod to statue examples the trolls won't learn.

I think my offer to become "satan" is quite a sacrifice.

Since most of the Indian members and those who has different opinion are banned now, Pdf will automatically get better . Now there will be only one view which suites mainstream Pakistani psyche.

A safe space.

Back
Top Bottom