What's new

How do we make PDF better?

I can feel the inconvenience caused as such.
I wasn't around for a while due to other engagements but the team is present and doing everything. As far as I have observed, our friends here does not report such matters immediately and tags Mod(s) that sometimes misses the notification due to huge number as such. I will be around and checking in more often.

Seems there is at least one obvious repeat offender..
https://defence.pk/pdf/search/12557191/?q=Cunt&t=post&o=date

Last edited:
Seems there is at least one obvious repeat offender..
https://defence.pk/pdf/search/12557191/?q=Cunt&t=post&o=date

I can't believe that absolutely filthy and disgusting word is not in the automatic software. I've had a post flagged for moderation approval for when I was kidding with someone telling him I was just "busting his balls" which as you know is almost a term of endearment in a sense. That got flagged but this one doesn't? The guy who designed this particular software was probably a goody tushu who never knew that filthy word existed. I don't even think the F-word is sanctioned by the software.

What's really bad is the brutal abuse of members who don't retaliate back because they weren't raised in the gutter like the lowlifes using that filth, or using it on whom I see and consider as some of the best and most respectable and productive members that I engage with. That's the policing that's sorely missing.

And then there's the major feuds going on. Obviously you have the Pakistan/India and since this is a Pakistani forum, we know who gets the advantage in that case.

Then of course the China/USA, or should I say Everyone/USA? Very tough being American but I think Indians have it worst.

Then there's the disaster that is the ME and us Arabs and everyone else vs Arabs. Ooooof! It's like if I'm in this section and then going to the ME forum is akin to leaving Beverly Hills and going to East L.A. Absolutely brutal.

I can feel the inconvenience caused as such.
I wasn't around for a while due to other engagements but the team is present and doing everything. As far as I have observed, our friends here does not report such matters immediately and tags Mod(s) that sometimes misses the notification due to huge number as such. I will be around and checking in more often.

Thank goodness! I'm very glad about that and I'm already noticing the changes. And here's the kicker: some people think that the trolling and insulting makes for fun conversations etc. Yeah, maybe for a bunch of jumbaloos living in their mama's basements but not if you want to have intelligent adults participating.

There are many issues in your mobile app
Too many difficulties for mobile users
And
No notifications on mobile brower

Thank goodness! I'm very glad about that and I'm already noticing the changes. And here's the kicker: some people think that the trolling and insulting makes for fun conversations etc. Yeah, maybe for a bunch of jumbaloos living in their mama's basements but not if you want to have intelligent adults participating.

You are welcome. No form of inappropriate or unethical discussion can or may be treated as fun or adult thing. It is very simple to understand that either the one is being respectful or insulting someone.

There are many issues in your mobile app
Too many difficulties for mobile users
And
No notifications on mobile brower

Please elaborate. I use to reach Forum through Chrome on Mobile Phone and can see notification and all, without any issue.

Recently PDF stinks like gutter and very bad one^ - ^
Well, how to make it better? You guys need to be go back on basic principles ie rules and regulations, mods are on sleeping mode TTs are infected with the virus of Like Dislike, almost useless.
Specially Pak Poltics is a Kanjar khana these days where abusing other and denunciation counting in manner of debate.
@WebMaster when no one care what’s happening around the boss at least look and check around, where are you? Close this thread or make pdf what it was. Or stay with this stink if it’s good for “ business “
Regards.

You guys need to shut off some off topic discussion.

A lot of topics in this forum have nothing to do with defence or politics. And they are solely created to make a country look good or look really bad and have no discussion value. Mods need to going after people who make these topic frequently.

Recently PDF stinks like gutter and very bad one^ - ^
Well, how to make it better? You guys need to be go back on basic principles ie rules and regulations, mods are on sleeping mode TTs are infected with the virus of Like Dislike, almost useless.
Specially Pak Poltics is a Kanjar khana these days where abusing other and denunciation counting in manner of debate.
@WebMaster when no one care what’s happening around the boss at least look and check around, where are you? Close this thread or make pdf what it was. Or stay with this stink if it’s good for “ business “
Regards.
I don't see any reports from you.

I have noticed a step up in the policing by the moderators to be perfectly honest. Still seems like a long way to go but with constructive criticism must come acknowledgment as well. I'm seeing several filth-laden posts being deleted or removed so that is a good sign, especially in the "war-torn" Middle East section. Even online the poor Middle East is taking a beating and pounding itself in the head! That just goes to show you we will never have peace or normalcy in that region if even online people are fighting like lunatics.

But I am glad to see some work being done, if it's @The Eagle or @waz or whomever. I just hope that with the deleted posts comes a mentioned warning of the specific infraction. Otherwise chances are that member might not even know his post was deleted, let alone why.

I have noticed a step up in the policing by the moderators to be perfectly honest. Still seems like a long way to go but with constructive criticism must come acknowledgment as well. I'm seeing several filth-laden posts being deleted or removed so that is a good sign, especially in the "war-torn" Middle East section. Even online the poor Middle East is taking a beating and pounding itself in the head! That just goes to show you we will never have peace or normalcy in that region if even online people are fighting like lunatics.

But I am glad to see some work being done, if it's @The Eagle or @waz or whomever. I just hope that with the deleted posts comes a mentioned warning of the specific infraction. Otherwise chances are that member might not even know his post was deleted, let alone why.
Good work @The Eagle @waz

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle

May I suggest announcing punishments for those that call others traitors without any solid basis or adequate proof.

The word traitor is a very strong word that resonates endlessly and it should be used only in the most extreme conditions.

I know its our national habit to call the elite, NGOs, politicians and military top brass as traitors but the act of posters calling each other traitors should be severely punishable.

Plz look intothis matter lest there comes a day when all of us are branded traitors.

Back
Top Bottom