What's new

How do Arabs perceive Pakistan and Pakistanis

You'd be surprised how many Pakistanis there are across Europe. I've met Pakistanis from Denmark Norway many many from Spain & Italy, Portugual Holland Sweeden Greece Germany Ukrain. They have all come and settled in UK. Now UK has a huge Pak community approx 1.5 million.

There's also a significant Pakistani community in Germany too. The ironic thing is that out of all the countries in Western Europe, Pakistanis get along the most with Germans. Conversely, Pakistanis are probably the only Muslim community that Germans have a good people to people relations with. The Germans generally don't get along with Arabs and Turks for some reason.

My dear brothers, I was born in Saudi Arabia and I will be honest with you all. Most of the Saudis only see Pakistanis as slaves and nothing else. They think of themselves as superior because of the Saudization policy.

Majority of the Pakistanis living in this country are being treated worse than animals

Many of the common Arab people generally think of Pakistanis as brothers in the faith.. , but the rulers get their dictations from the west...simply because they were implanted by the west and dance on tunes of CIA similar to most of Pakistani politicians and libturds.

My dear brothers, I was born in Saudi Arabia and I will be honest with you all. Most of the Saudis only see Pakistanis as slaves and nothing else. They think of themselves as superior because of the Saudization policy.

Majority of the Pakistanis living in this country are being treated worse than animals
Oh yeah after 2 & half years..you posting... :)
You waited that long for this specific thread?

Here the numbers of approx Pakistanis in France : 16k... it's nothing.

Sri lanka: 32K
Indian: 28K
16k is a small population but who is to say that's the exact figure?

There's also a significant Pakistani community in Germany too. The ironic thing is that out of all the countries in Western Europe, Pakistanis get along the most with Germans. Conversely, Pakistanis are probably the only Muslim community that Germans have a good people to people relations with. The Germans generally don't get along with Arabs and Turks for some reason.
Many people Of the Ahmadi faith of Pakistani heritage live in Germany. Many of whom are highly educated.

Many of the common Arab people generally think of Pakistanis as brothers in the faith.. , but the rulers get their dictations from the west...simply because they were implanted by the west and dance on tunes of CIA similar to most of Pakistani politicians and libturds.
I really don't understand why Pakistanis have this great love affection towards the Arabs of today. The only nation that has an equal amount of respect towards Pakistan are Turks and they are not Arab. Pakistan cannot hold onto this false hope of brotherhood towards the Gulf Arab states especially the UAE who is more closer to the Indians .

I really don't understand why Pakistanis have this great love affection towards the Arabs of today. The only nation that has an equal amount of respect towards Pakistan are Turks and they are not Arab. Pakistan cannot hold onto this false hope of brotherhood towards the Gulf Arab states especially the UAE who is more closer to the Indians .
Pak and gulf share ties. like work in GCC/oil/defence and such...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom