What's new

How China and Pakistan Are Beating India in the New Great Game

India will not use the same strategies against Pakistan that were used against Myanmar. We sent special forces in Myanmar as we did not wanted collateral damage as it is co operating with India. But against Pakistan we do not care about collateral damage. So we will fire missiles instead of sending army.

Modi has outsources handling Pakistan to defense ministry. Prime Ministers office & external affairs ministry is not interested in Pakistan.

1) Re-read my ENTIRE post again. It covers why missiles can't and haven't been fired and WON'T be fired.

2) Modi outsourced handling the most critical, life-long enemey to a "ministry" :omghaha::omghaha::crazy::cheesy:, I addressed that too in my post you are answering. Its called lack of balls. ALL talk, zero ability to do anything because of the grave consequences !! Its easy to stand in front of the media and its a lot difficult to know the 100 SU-30's will be disappeared in 5 days from a total force of 250 SU's and a loss of 200-300 billion investment for good.....just two case. :welcome: to reality, its a bi*tch!!!

1) Re-read my ENTIRE post again. It covers why missiles can't and haven't been fired and WON'T be fired.

2) Modi outsourced handling the most critical, life-long enemey to a "ministry" :omghaha::omghaha::crazy::cheesy:, I addressed that too in my post you are answering. Its called lack of balls. ALL talk, zero ability to do anything because of the grave consequences !! Its easy to stand in front of the media and its a lot difficult to know the 100 SU-30's will be disappeared in 5 days from a total force of 250 SU's and a loss of 200-300 billion investment for good.....just two case. :welcome: to reality, its a bi*tch!!!
Missiles was not an option under previous government. Now everything is an option. Modi is really not interested in Pakistan. He has given full freedom to defense forces to handle Pakistan. Pakistan issues does not reach Modis desk. They are handled by generals on field without even going to defense ministry.

India is becoming "DALIT Country" of the world
After CPEC iranians are anticipating us to join, Russians are engaged
You are forming Supa-Dupa DALIT BBIN block to counter us :rofl:
Talk when you make any progress on CPEC. BBIN just signed an agreement on free transit within region. Forget about India being a dalit country, Pakistan is becoming a vassal state of China.

lol, I didn't realize India was generously giving Pakistan billions in aid, and now she decided to "ignore" Pakistan. You ignore someone you have a relationship with.

Here, if you PM sends in the much-propaganda hyped "paratrooper special forces" into Pakistan, not only you won't get them back, you'll also get a real attack back on some place, which then requires a response from your end and the next from the other side and the peace is KABOOM!!!

In a scenario like this, everyone's sitting on a trigger. There is no relationship to "ignore" lol. Some of you guys blind patriotism posts show so much lack of reality, like its watching cartoons, where everything has 0 real life meaning behind it. All talk, media propaganda, no balls to carry out a percent of what they say in real life!!!

Your own military and the government very well know that they want to involve Pakistan in a conflict as this is the perfect time to weaken Pakistan. Otherwise, the Pakistan 5-7 year from now, won't be a Pakistan you can mess with as the military parity will decrease significantly as their economy grows. But even knowing this, they are "fighting" in front of the TV and Newspapers, not on the borders. That tells you something, that even with these stupid statements of non-existing macho-ism, the reality is still understood by India, fuking with Pakistan will cause tremendous damage to India, before caring about what happens to Pakistan. And they simply don't have the balls to do that. Period. Just run one small thing in your mind, how'd you like it if you lost, 100 out of 250 SU's in like a 5 day conflict (don't worry about what Pakistan would lose), and how'd you like it, if in a war, which can go nuclear, India lost over 100-300 billion dollars of investments (conservative estimates), as the investors and companies will panic to get out before the real things starts, and they'll abandon India based operations.....OUCH!!! And I can assure you, their next stop won't be back in India, it'll be the Philippines, Malaysia or Thailand.
Great Post ! completely unbiased !!
India has everything to lose in war as Pakistan has nothing

lol, I didn't realize India was generously giving Pakistan billions in aid, and now she decided to "ignore" Pakistan. You ignore someone you have a relationship with.

Here, if you PM sends in the much-propaganda hyped "paratrooper special forces" into Pakistan, not only you won't get them back, you'll also get a real attack back on some place, which then requires a response from your end and the next from the other side and the peace is KABOOM!!!

In a scenario like this, everyone's sitting on a trigger. There is no relationship to "ignore" lol. Some of you guys blind patriotism posts show so much lack of reality, like its watching cartoons, where everything has 0 real life meaning behind it. All talk, media propaganda, no balls to carry out a percent of what they say in real life!!!

Your own military and the government very well know that they want to involve Pakistan in a conflict as this is the perfect time to weaken Pakistan. Otherwise, the Pakistan 5-7 year from now, won't be a Pakistan you can mess with as the military parity will decrease significantly as their economy grows. But even knowing this, they are "fighting" in front of the TV and Newspapers, not on the borders. That tells you something, that even with these stupid statements of non-existing macho-ism, the reality is still understood by India, fuking with Pakistan will cause tremendous damage to India, before caring about what happens to Pakistan. And they simply don't have the balls to do that. Period. Just run one small thing in your mind, how'd you like it if you lost, 100 out of 250 SU's in like a 5 day conflict (don't worry about what Pakistan would lose), and how'd you like it, if in a war, which can go nuclear, India lost over 100-300 billion dollars of investments (conservative estimates), as the investors and companies will panic to get out before the real things starts, and they'll abandon India based operations.....OUCH!!! And I can assure you, their next stop won't be back in India, it'll be the Philippines, Malaysia or Thailand.

You don't know India and in ancient times India have anti nuclear too. soon they will rediscover it in Modi sarkar.:cheers:

I wish you try and if you need any invitation then i am giving you. Barking dog never bites

Bhai I am not a dog so i wouldn't know about their habits unlike you

As for Invitation, Thanks but no Thanks abhi thoda busy hain hum log

Bhai I am not a dog so i wouldn't know about their habits unlike you

As for Invitation, Thanks but no Thanks abhi thoda busy hain hum log

I know because i have lot of pet dogs and why your pent is wet now?

Back
Top Bottom