What's new

Honour Killings : The crimewave that shames the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when a girl goes around screwing somebdy (outside marraige) thts unacceptable in our culture and religion!

As pathetic an excuse as I have ever heard. If any culture finds it so unacceptable as to force one to kill one's sister. then maybe its time to let go of such a culture. Welcome to the 21st century, pal!

I know a guy who killed his sister and some a..hole for having a sexual affair!

He saw em somewhere came home took out his AK shot the girl and then took care of the guy!

Wat else do u think he should have done?cover his ears n eyes and get humiliated by society?

Maybe he should have covered his ears or if he found the dishonour so difficult to bear, maybe he should have killed himself. There is no excuse for what he did. Pathetic scumbag hiding behind a fig leaf of honour. There is nothing honourable about killing your sister.

Im not passing a judgement here!

Oh yes you are ! Sadly, you are exactly the type of "Nationalist" that Pakistan does not need but seems to have too many of.

Can u tell tht to the families who r spit on the face,humiliated and looked down by society?

And this just doesnt happen in Pakistan! But Northern india Punjab,rajhistan etc,Afghanistan,iran etc

The humiliation factor many times amounts to social isolation and extensive financial losses,and that makes the situation even complex..
Although many times,families dont suffer these consequences and kill the girl/boy because they can.
If everybody feels and acts their responsibility,such situations can be avoided..Education is a two way thing..Families should be taught on how to be more tolerant,and youngsters should be taught how not be an odd ball and weirdos in their societies,and how to respect their values.

I dont have to know what the western media says about these incidents,not because i am anti western or something.Because they speak from a totally different frame of mind...

None of that can be an excuse for murder..But there is always two sides of a story,a problem and both have to be understood to find a solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, you are exactly the type of "Nationalist" that Pakistan does not need but seems to have too many of.

As funny as it may sound,and i had to laugh on this comment...But dont you think its a bit too personal taunt on another member?

Can u tell tht to the families who r spit on the face,humiliated and looked down by society?

And this just doesnt happen in Pakistan! But Northern india Punjab,rajhistan etc,Afghanistan,iran etc

Then it is the state's responsibility to protect the family.It is the job of the police to issue stern warnings to those who spit or humiliate the family members.It is the job of the government to educate people so that they can think rationally.Killing someone will not help to solve the problem.

Well when a girl goes around screwing somebdy (outside marraige) thts unacceptable in our culture and religion!

Also her family is made fun off! people spit on their face etc.... so to restore tht honor such actions or accidents happen!

He saw em somewhere came home took out his AK shot the girl and then took care of the guy!

Wat else do u think he should have done?cover his ears n eyes and get humiliated by society?

Im not passing a judgement here!

I am sure that fills you with pride, with admiration for that friend of yours.

Sick s3xually frustrated perverts! Yup, right said Freud - thats what such people are - s3xually frustrated perverts. Cant get one, hence deny others the joys of life.

Suppression of normal s3xual growth in adolescent years - an everyday occurance in those areas, leads to 'bottling up' and suppression of healthy emotions which manifest in later years as debauchery, perversion and violent behavior.

No wonder, the areas where these incidents occur are such messed up places!

Then it is the state's responsibility to protect the family.It is the job of the police to issue stern warnings to those who spit or humiliate the family members.It is the job of the government to educate people so that they can think rationally.Killing someone will not help to solve the problem.

Protect them frm being looked down at?

Spitting is just for the sake of arguement not in real sense!

Govt. cant go and ask society to stop thinking looking down at such people!

Also if a families daughter does something like tht all her sisters get labelled to and hence the ....
It leaves no choice!does it?

Protect them frm being looked down at?

Spitting is just for the sake of arguement not in real sense!

Govt. cant go and ask society to stop thinking looking down at such people!

Also if a families daughter does something like tht all her sisters get labelled to and hence the ....
It leaves no choice!does it?

That's exactly why i mentioned that people should be first educated.

As pathetic an excuse as I have ever heard. If any culture finds it so unacceptable as to force one to kill one's sister. then maybe its time to let go of such a culture. Welcome to the 21st century, pal!

Come down to ground reality pal!!

If a girl wants to marry somebdy there is a legal n respectable way not by ........ like animals.

Maybe he should have covered his ears or if he found the dishonour so difficult to bear, maybe he should have killed himself. There is no excuse for what he did. Pathetic scumbag hiding behind a fig leaf of honour. There is nothing honourable about killing your sister.

So he should have killed himself bcoz his sister was having .... with someone?

Wats the honor is having an ...... with some assh@le frm the next street without marriage?

Oh yes you are ! Sadly, you are exactly the type of "Nationalist" that Pakistan does not need but seems to have too many of.
[/QUOTE]

U should watch it pal...

Ur name say a million things

BANG GALORE!

So i need nothing to say more then just shunning some ignorant kid for making retarded comments about somebdy.

Have some shame!
I could get personal too but then wat would be the difference between u and me?

I am sure that fills you with pride, with admiration for that friend of yours.

He wasnt my friend!Hes on death row now!
He went to the police station with the weapon and gave up himself.

Sick s3xually frustrated perverts! Yup, right said Freud - thats what such people are - s3xually frustrated perverts. Cant get one, hence deny others the joys of life.

U mean the sick perverts f....ng like animals outside marriage?

Suppression of normal s3xual growth in adolescent years - an everyday occurance in those areas, leads to 'bottling up' and suppression of healthy emotions which manifest in later years as debauchery, perversion and violent behavior.

A bit personel but how would u like if ur sister(no offence its for an example) was out there releasing those healthy emotions and people look at u for being a coward beghairat ?

NO OFFENCE ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE I DONT WANT TO HURT U OR UR FEELINGS ... JUST PRESUME IT?

No wonder, the areas where these incidents occur are such messed up places!

Such things happen even in delhi,bombay or even new york!

still I don't think me being a muslim would still kill my beloved sister. It's better to make her undrstand but if thats not possible I'll make her leave the damn society to somewhere else. Some people don't have anything else todo rather than meddle with others they shouldn't be taken seriously.
Society is not always the best thing, it depends upon your perception on life.

The only thing you see on the ground is mud. If everybody accepted the reality that existed then humankind would never have made any progress.

If a girl wants to marry somebdy there is a legal n respectable way not by ........ like animals.

Maybe in that warped world of yours people go to bed & wake up knowing that want to be married to someone. There is usually a gradual progression towards that decision in most other people. How does the girl know she wants to marry somebody? And kindly don't bring animals into this; no animal deserves to be bracketed with scum like this.

So he should have killed himself bcoz his sister was having .... with someone?

Not my point. You said that he couldn't have lived with the taunts that were supposedly going to come his way. If he couldn't live with that, then the honourable way should be to fall on his own sword in a manner of speaking & not take it out on his sister for his inabilty to handle events.

U should watch it pal...

Ur name say a million things

BANG GALORE!

So i need nothing to say more then just shunning some ignorant kid for making retarded comments about somebdy.

Have some shame!
I could get personal too but then wat would be the difference between u and me

I couldn't stop laughing. That last line really cracked me up considering that you just finished calling me retarded, ignorant, shameless........BTW thanks for calling me a kid, it's been some time since I have been called that. Just for that nice comment, I am going to let the rest of what you said pass without response. Suffice to say that I for one am glad that there are differences between you & me. In my worldview, there is no place for making excuses for murderers who kill in honour's name, something that you have been sadly continuing to do in your posts.

The only thing you see on the ground is mud. If everybody accepted the reality that existed then humankind would never have made any progress.

Wonder why there is honor killing in N.india?

Maybe in that warped world of yours people go to bed & wake up knowing that want to be married to someone. There is usually a gradual progression towards that decision in most other people. How does the girl know she wants to marry somebody? And

Marryin somebdy and having ... without marriage is something?insnt it?
Even holy Quran gives tht right to women!
So instead of ... u can get married with consent frm parent?

kindly don't bring animals into this; no animal deserves to be bracketed with scum like this.

Animals also have intercourse without several partners and publically infront of other animals!So wats the differnce?

Not my point. You said that he couldn't have lived with the taunts that were supposedly going to come his way. If he couldn't live with that, then the honourable way should be to fall on his own sword in a manner of speaking & not take it out on his sister for his inabilty to handle events.

There is something in our culture called GHAIRAT!
Maybe thts missing frm wherever u come frm?

I couldn't stop laughing. That last line really cracked me up considering that you just finished calling me retarded, ignorant, shameless........BTW thanks for calling me a kid, it's been some time since I have been called that. Just for that nice comment, I am going to let the rest of what you said pass without response

Good for u old man:chilli: < thts a evil chilli

Suffice to say that I for one am glad that there are differences between you & me

Eveybdy has differences!Without them world wouldnt be a fun place!
In my worldview, there is no place for making excuses for murderers who kill in honour's name, something that you have been sadly continuing to do in your posts.

Sir! there is a limit of everything when somebdy crosses it.... he has to be stopped!
Culture is the only thing tht has bonded us and made us civilised everything has a limit and a way... and when u cross tht limit or line u get harmed!

Last edited:

What if the guy said "I will Marry You" and just lied? The attitude that a male can be correct when he did everything wrong is one main reason why such things happen.

What if the guy said "I will Marry You" and just lied? The attitude that a male can be correct when he did everything wrong is one main reason why such things happen.

Dude wat r u talkin abt?

As far as I remember, your dad is serving ranking officer and therefore you belong to the upper middle class of our society.

Please tell me whether you reported the crime or not and whether if the case proceeded, the parents "forgave" their son in a razinama?

I will pass my judgment after this, and I have no qualms over being judgmental on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom