What's new

Honour Killings : The crimewave that shames the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jigs Law Enforcement in third world is shaky.In this region you can even get away with murder.At the end of the day money speaks here.If a poor man kills sister then he will surely be punished but rich people can get away with this.Secondly this stuff usually happens in Tribal Areas in which Pakistan Government itself has little to no control.

I understand that. I don't think people should have any illusion about what is going on here though that was my point.

stopped by any means? Killing is one of them of course

U dont understand it do u?
Do u support premaritual s.x?

discreetly & tactically justifying a murder & talking about been civilized?

Wat does islam say abt premaritual s.x?

That culture, you are no less than that politicians who justified burial of alive women, may i ask how old are you?

Watever!
I dont know the whole story so ... No comments!

Yeah sure! Im 20.

exactly, I wonder how many families got destroyed by this cultural morality

Im just against s.x affairs and premaritual s.x .... so do the maths!

So they got "humiliated". Grow a pair. You don't go and end someones life. They get humiliated and someone lost their life for it. Backward stuff. It also happens in Turkey. We put them for life in jail along with their whole family. They can talk about their humiliation while they live out the rest of their lives in a little cell.

Convienient to say!But its real life my turkish friend!

This is life.... Face the bloody truth.

And yes its Bloody!

The two main reason quoted by HRCP for honor killings in Pakistan are

Marriage Choice & illicit relations, it turns out that first reason got way more people killed than the second one

http://dspace.mah.se:8080/bitstream...retical, Legal and Religious Perspectives.pdf

Scroll down to page number 23....

Damn... i never read my school books u think im going to read this?:oops:

Why dont u ask those guys emo?
Im just a guy speaking my mind!
And yes i swear im not a murderer,pervert,rapist or anythin related to tht sort!

I have always failed to understand that father/ brother who always loved their daughter/sister "the two people who are supposed to defend the girl " can go ahead can kill a girl just because someone else in society says so. this is mind boggling.

Convienient to say!But its real life my turkish friend!

This is life.... Face the bloody truth.

And yes its Bloody!

Real life ? Yeah maybe in your world but that takes a second seat to the modern world. You want some truth. If your buddy killed his sister in turkey and you withheld that info from the courts. You get to do life in the cell too. Then you can face the bloody truth.

And yes i swear im not a murderer,pervert,rapist or anythin related to tht sort!

yes you are speaking your mind & pulling out what is there inside you & in a way you are saying that your friend had no other choice except killing his sister for his freaking honor & that he did it right !!! Can you be more sick than that

Damn... i never read my school books u think im going to read this?:oops:

That explains............

Safriz bro, what's your excuse? You seem educated, why the tacit support for these barbaric traditions?

again, Islam is been brought in to justify the killing, Pre-Martial s3x is in no way means you KILL people, Kill all the males because of which prostitution industry in Pakistan is running, will that happen of course not!

i repeat my point as usual that re-martial s3x is not the main reason for honor killing in Pakistan its 'marriage choice', I think Islam allows that

& BTW for your kind information there was a time in Pakistan when even wine etc were allowed I hope you consider the Pakistan of that time a true Muslim state

again, Islam is been brought in to justify the killing, Pre-Martial s3x is in no way means you KILL people, Kill all the males because of which prostitution industry in Pakistan is running, will that happen of course not!

i repeat my point as usual that re-martial s3x is not the main reason for honor killing in Pakistan its 'marriage choice', I think Islam allows that

& BTW for your kind information there was a time in Pakistan when even wine etc were allowed I hope you consider the Pakistan of that time a true Muslim state

very true post :tup:honor is made for women only i dont see some one kill his son because he has relations with some girl .its shamful act:tdown:

why all rant about pre-martial s3x when the fact in Pakistan primary reason is 'choice of marriage' :hitwall:

in way you say its a bloody truth that people kill their female relatives because they don't have any choice to preserve their honor & discreetly & tactically show duality over these killings under the cover of religion & tradition!

What honor is there in killing the people you ought to protect & look after!!!!

why did you used 'look female' :unsure:

Last edited:
Before February 9, 1979, fornication was not a crime in Pakistan. There were Pakistanis living before that, and they were Muslims as well. My point is that in more than one case but rather a large number of cases concerning morality and ethics, societal values have precedent over legal issues.

As per HRCP's findings and studies, fornication is not the biggest factor in honour killings in Pakistan, but a girl's wish to marry according to her own choice is. This is a right granted to her by the law of the land. No one can be forced to marry anybody and each and every adult is allowed to marry anyone else, according to their own will.

If males cannot overcome their misogynistic mindset, then they deserve to be incarcerated according to their crimes.

If this debate will be rowdy as it is, and people will not control their tempers, I will have to hand each and every one of you - regardless of who started it - a week's suspension.

Cut the crap and clean up this messy discussion.

In any case consensual *** should never be treated as **** just because the couple is not married.Having said that; It is better that consensual *** before marriage is not common here because if ti was then it would be one hell of a mess considering that sexual education is not given here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom