What's new

Hinduvata Leaders and their BS

"I Ripped Open a Pregnant Muslim woman's stomach...We showed Muslims what we are capable of..."-Babu Bajrangi, Leader of the Shiv Sena For 20 years he was also the Leader of India's official radical extremist BJP Party.

stupid ppl, right!

i agree.

they should go to jail and stay forever their.
by the way , it was done to hindus as well , when india was under mugal empire.
but still, i don't support all this.

this is just soooo stupid.

:pop::usflag::coffee:

I think the death penalty should apply to this horrific crime.

Coolyo...you can't post things without proof and with a disregard to history and facts.
The Sikh empire under Maharaja Ranjit Singh covered as many hindu areas as the muslims ones(in modern day pakistan and afghanistan+kashmir)...his standing army and the horse-backs had MORE muslims than it had sikhs and hindus...he had many able muslim generals....his was one of the most tolerant of all regimes.
(a $hitty post to mark my 1000th post!)

congratulation Paritosh for your 1000 post:tup::tup:

A1Kaid you say secularist and humanist as if it is a bad word. Probably for you, definitely not for any Indian, and by the heartening evidence of the mail trail above, also not sentiments shared by many Pakistanis as well.

Please remember that we are all human beings first. Religion came later ..... much later.

Islamic Unity? On what do you base this statement of yours? Shias and Sunnis? Iran and Iraq? Turks and Kurds? Arabs and "kafir" musalmans of the subcontinent? Balochistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh? Please buddy ..... give us all a break from the jingoist and hate-filled venom that spews from each post of yours.

The past 60 years have proven that Secularism works, in stark contrast to the concept of trying to forcefully eke out an Islamic nation out of an ancient land where all religions had coexisted as one.

That said, now that you have what your forefathers wanted and there is no going back, why dont you and ohters of your ilk concentrate on making a success of what you asked for, rather than constantly looking across the border with hate and envy? I rarely see a post of yours about your own country ...... rather it is always about how bad India is and the evil incarnate in all things Indian.

And please do not even try and couch your very obvious driving emotions in the more acceptable veneer of intellectual debate ...... you are fooling no one here my friend.

The muslims in India (who are nearly equal in number to those in Pakistan) chose to stay in India. That in itself is something which gives lie to the very need for a separate country. They are as Indian as any of us. They are us ..... they are not you. And that is a fact which you no doubt find very hard to digest. They are as proud of their religion as you probably are, but they are prouder of their country first.

I am sorry to say this, but far from needing the protection of those like you, Indian Muslims find you and those who share your sentiments an acute embarrassment, and try their best to distance themselves as far as possible from the fundamentalist ideas you dish out so openly on a forum where you claim to be unbiased and welcoming.

I shall moving forward endeavour to stay away from any thread started from you. Its a shame, coz you are obviously well educated and articulate, and could have so much more to offer this forum and us in a positive manner.

Please do not react to this post of mine without first at least trying to see where I come from. If you still feel you are right in what you are doing ..... so be it.

Cheers, Doc

still indians and usa says muslims terrorists i condem every terrorist attack in the world. but i support what happened in mumbai india deserve it the only mistake it happpen in mumbai i hope it happens with narrender modi, babu banjrangi and shiv sinha family im very much shocked by these videos no muclim can do this act which bajrangi did with pragnent woman if i want to revenge them i will never revenge it with hindu pragnent woman my revange with be anti muslim orgnization and single people who have anti muslim thouts in india first i willl take their eyes out and let the dogs eat it than every single part of their bodies and than cut off their throats im very very angry man and desi guy are u mad he should be punished to the extreme u said to send him on the jail if it happened with ur family

but still indians say we are great great my foot i dont care to say truth on the forum as a muslim i dont care they will ban me as a muslim i want to say those all who was invoved in that attck against muslims we are ready if u are real babies of ur mother come and get some one on one im not a terrorist but i dont take this that innocent people killed no matter who and what their relation are even i condem mumbai attack but it may happen against gujrat attack than why u cry and dont forgot the GREAT GOD ALLAH willl return this modi,bajrangi and shiv in their lifes which we cant even imagine and what happens with them on judgement day what they have done with innnocent muslims ALLAH will return them 999999 times greater than what they done with muslims ur time are near modi and bajrangi

in a video of modi we see he is guilty and should be punished to extent but not done so it is says that india is anti islam country i hope all middle east country throw all indians out of their country than these cheap minister cant even get their salaries 50 percent of indian economy every year helped by NRI in middle east

Must See Footage...Muslim accounts of the Gujarat Massacre/Holocaust.

Last edited by a moderator:
sidhu is supporter of modi well he is also anti islam in his interview

No, you are misinformed! You Sikhs have deluded history! The fact is that these kings did not do as you have said, rather they were tolerant and peaceful! The Sikh kingdom however was one of the most ruthless and barbaric regime in the subcontinent! They killed too many innocent people and destroyed many mosques!

I can't help my self on this but I have to laugh at this. Mugols were tolerant? Wow, just amazing. You keep believing that. Please provide some links to where Sikhs were ruthless toward minorities. I can provide many links to disprove your theory. If you are from LAHORE or as matter of fact anybody reading this and is from LAHORE, Please visit Faqir Khana Museum in LAHORE. You will get yor answers. Ranjit Singh build so many mosques that if you tried to find all of them, that are listed on the list on the museum, you will find only half of them. Try to prove your theories and claims with some proof, otherwise there is no credibility in your statements.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

sidhu is supporter of modi well he is also anti islam in his interview

Navjot Sidhu?

vsdoc i agree with u but here in pak u never see any christian and hindus were been threaten even they are given same sort of living rights which muslims got here but in india story is different muslims got attacked so many time when they answer the attack they used to be terrorist thats why GOD sended a man like zakir nayek in india to open ur eyes but u never open the eyes in video that bajrangi is saying he commited the crime still he is welcomed in indian govt he should be hanged till his body flesh wont eaten by vultures

u now what i want to burn the asss of bajrangi to let him know what it feels

india will be always anti muslim and anti islam we should also consider india our best enemy and expose them that these are terrorist

varun ghandi saying in his speech jo hath hindi par utha ga wo uska hath kat daga

i say to him jo hath musalmano pa india ma utha ga pakistan aur china mill ka uska hath katenga nahe ............... dal denga

even today india is nothing they dont have guts to fight with us 1 on 1 because they can completely destroy us we also take india out of the map of the world pakistan will not loose any thing but india loose one and only hinduism in the world thats why they just speak

Back
Top Bottom