What's new

Hinduvata Leaders and their BS

we are first muslims if any muslims does the same with any other religion my thouths will not change for him i like peace im against all terrorist act commited by muslims and others but what happening in india it is bigger crime than terrorist im well wisher of all indians who are not anti muslim or christian we supposed to be friends but people in the side of india like bajrangi,modi and sinha are making troubles no minorities ever harmed in pakistan in religion

varun ghandi saying in his speech jo hath hindi par utha ga wo uska hath kat daga

i say to him jo hath musalmano pa india ma utha ga pakistan aur china mill ka uska hath katenga nahe ............... dal denga

even today india is nothing they dont have guts to fight with us 1 on 1 because they can completely destroy us we also take india out of the map of the world pakistan will not loose any thing but india loose one and only hinduism in the world thats why they just speak
:rolleyes:

First of all Varun does not speak for whol India. Second it is the power of secular Hindus that have kept BJP at bay. There is reason that they are not in power. As far as your theory of guts, one must not take other's tolerance as weakness. India and Pak wars weren't 2 vs 1, they were 1vs1.

vsdoc i agree with u but here in pak u never see any christian and hindus were been threaten even they are given same sort of living rights which muslims got here but in india story is different
One word for you - Blasphemy. The law not only discriminates, but officially states that what religion state follows and promotes.

muslims got attacked so many time when they answer the attack they used to be terrorist thats why GOD sended a man like zakir nayek in india to open ur eyes but u never open the eyes
Absolutely uncalled for. Irrelevant and ranting

in video that bajrangi is saying he commited the crime still he is welcomed in indian govt he should be hanged till his body flesh wont eaten by vultures

He is saying in a sting operation video, and you want to impart all those punishments. Kasab said it in open court and still case has to be proven against him. He has said in open court about involvement of Pakistn "State Actors" but it has to be proven. He has stated that he went to JuD camp to register with LeT, but still connection between JuD and LeT has to be proven.

As for Bajrangi, he's not welcomed to any govt. as you might have imagined. He was arrested and is out on bail. Sting videos do not hold any water in the court of Law. He and his types will be punished, but law takes its course.

Again I'd say treat him at par with kasab. We don ot need to goto become barbarians ourselves to deal with one. We dont need to involve vultures and any other carnivorous animal into our judiciary, we have ample number of punishments for every crime.

If you are glad at what happened in Mumbai, I can only feel sorry for your attitude and I am glad that most of your fellow countrymen do not sahre that opinion.(Or so I hope)

I know our laws are slack but judiciary and procedure for justice has to be given due respect and space for a civilization to prosper. He should be punished - no doubt about that but still not the way you suggessted. Not untill he's proven guilty in the court of law.

Cheers,

im sure with my words i got to bebanned but as a muslim i never regreat what i say

state actors can u give these names to us so we can catch them do same with them which we mention kasab should be hanged till now but what ur govt is doing i dont no any way kasba is guilty i agree with u but pakistan cant just arresting people without prrof and in bajrangi case he is saying himself he did this crime

state actors can u give these names to us so we can catch them do same with them which we mention kasab should be hanged till now but what ur govt is doing i dont no any way kasba is guilty i agree with u but pakistan cant just arresting people without prrof and in bajrangi case he is saying himself he did this crime

Going quite the other way. We told you about Saeed, you released him....

u told us about saeed but where are the proofs u r giving proofs in words which are not enough to hang him we need sufficent proof did kasab told saeed is the main actor behind it no if he said it give us video

see the original face of worlds biggest democracy how much their face is like animals killing people like goats slaughtering burning them well india is the only country in the world who does this

Oh God! The title of this thread is appalling. Please change it. I can't read it over and over again:cry:

varun ghandi saying in his speech jo hath hindi par utha ga wo uska hath kat daga

i say to him jo hath musalmano pa india ma utha ga pakistan aur china mill ka uska hath katenga nahe ............... dal denga

even today india is nothing they dont have guts to fight with us 1 on 1 because they can completely destroy us we also take india out of the map of the world pakistan will not loose any thing but india loose one and only hinduism in the world thats why they just speak

Wow...some outburst dude, what did you just get fired or what, this suicidal trait of yours is a sickness and you should get yourself checked up ya know, Indias goin nowhere and seriously you should worry about your own country, and please get yourselves out of the illusion that you are messiahs for the muslim world, there are as many muslims in India and they are better off than those in yours and dot need your sympathys, and if you're still itching for it, try googling xinjiang.

see the original face of worlds biggest democracy how much their face is like animals killing people like goats slaughtering burning them well india is the only country in the world who does this

Why dont you look at the sad state of affairs in your own "homeland" where numerous people are beheaded and slaughtered in the name of "purity of religion"! What right do they have to slaughter innocents who do not confirm to their perverted interpretation of religious edicts?

Kids being indoctrinated to become suicide bombers to "slaughter" kafirs - their parents included, young children and men encouraged to slaughter armed forces personnel by slitting their throats, in one well documented case a young boy shooting another blindfolded child!

I suppose such acts are acceptable by some people here, but few outrageous atrocities among other lesser ones committed in a one off religious riot in India threaten the "fragile" secularism of the largest democracy?

Oh boy how blind and ignorant can one get?

There we go! Slug fest :P . Go on guys.. the world's home to most poor sluggin out with the most unstable country, which is supposed to be harboring terrorists.. :D show to the world, what we are made of

these people are indian agent and we are killing them talibans we all know what india is doing in afghanistan and what did u did with modi and bajrangi nothing atleast pakistan is doing something u just keep talking doing nothing making.............

I just puked a little inside!! and to know that this guy is still roaming around the country as if nothing happened is shameful and belittling to humanity in a way so despicable that its beyond any human recognition.

Shameful and clearly despicable to say the least.. I loathe this guy and wish he gets pregnant from behind by a one fifty foot pole.:angry:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom