What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

You are not my brother.

It's nice that your family is rich. Not that I care. However, I assure you that despite your sad delusions, they could never hope of buying a city like Los Angeles. No one can, and certainly not an Indian.

It's too bad though that most of your community is so backwards and is outperformed in almost every state by people of all other faiths. They seem very lazy to me. No wonder Modi did so well in the last election.
This kids family could buy a city and the next thing he will say is he knows a baboon that understands M-theory lol.:lol:he is a troll best left ignored, for all we know his actual name ,maybe krishna , prakash, doppelganger etc, do not take a word he say seriously.kudos

This kids family could buy a city and the next thing he will say is he knows a baboon that understands M-theory lol.:lol:he is a troll best left ignored, for all we know his actual name ,maybe krishna , prakash, doppelganger etc, do not take a word he say seriously.kudos
bro he even surpassed that N league amreeki troll :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Brother taken together Muslims on the subcontinent number upward of 530 million. Hindus (including Nepal) upward of 850 million.

These are of course today's figures, and the numbers were different at Jinnah's time.
The entire population of sub continent was lower and Muslim population was 20% around where the current Muslim population in India is (17%) at partition the Muslim pop of independent India was 8%.
Still Jinnah missed a trick because there is no one Hindu group which has ever been 20% of population.then and now.

This troll probably has, though that one seemed a lot more sophisticated than this one, whilst this one only churns out childish drivel he was a lot more suave.
Who are u talking about

Do not kid the masses with cosmetic decisions like Abdul Kalam, your nation showed and is showing it's true face in Gujrat and IOK, and what secularism in Hindia, where the life of a Muslim is worth less than an animal, the truth is India is an artificial nation fused together by the dastardly east india company, it has no basis and God willing all those 21 sorry 20 insurgencies will prevail as the Kashmiri uprising can hardly be considered an insurgency as it is disputed occupied territory which no one outside of Maroof Raza, GD Bkashi and Arnab Gobswami recognises as indian territory. Kudos

I chuckled!!!
Read the confessions by your country men on this thread and you've the galls to preach about the situation in my country?
I mean seriously?
Pls!!! For your own good do some reality check. The least you can do is to compare the minority population on both sides of the border.
I'm not saying India is a perfect country, we have our issues but none which are as gargantuan as the ones faced by you.

Ciao

I chuckled!!!
Read the confessions by your country men on this thread and you've the galls to preach about the situation in my country?
I mean seriously?
Pls!!! For your own good do some reality check. The least you can do is to compare the minority population on both sides of the border.
I'm not saying India is a perfect country, we have our issues but none which are as gargantuan as the ones faced by you.

Ciao
Not faced but purposely created

The entire population of sub continent was lower and Muslim population was 20% around where the current Muslim population in India is (17%) at partition the Muslim pop of independent India was 8%.
Still Jinnah missed a trick because there is no one Hindu group which has ever been 20% of population.then and now.

Who are u talking about
Pakistan,s Hindu population was 1.8% in 1950 and its the same now

It was 10 to 15 %
Source?
Hindus%2Bin%2BPakistan.png

It has remained the same from 1951 to today

Do me a favour just Google Hindu population in Pakistan since 1947. I am on mobile phone so hard plus I don't want to waste data my Brother will hit me

Brother, my family can probably buy one of your cities. Have never been shy about flaunting my independent India made wealth.

You should not have gone there, there is a limit one can tolerate personal attacks, but something like what you said warrants an apt response and analysis of your so called wealth.

Adil Mia (Usually I try not to go this low and I am really feeling sorry to say all this but no one gets away with cheap attacks on my nation and my country) the display picture you chose portrays how much wealth you have. The person in picture, his dressing, the furniture and the wall behind him all tell how much wealth that person has and how much prosperous the occupants are...................... at the best it portrays an exhausted person who is looking for some work, and the facial expressions are of the person who is depressed, exhausted .................. energy sucked out of him, worried about his future, feeling insecure, tired ...................... at best a person who has just returned from a job interview(s) and has been rejected again.

And I would appreciate if you could spend some wealth of yours to buy some good furniture and get the wall behind you repainted and renovated before you really plan to spend your father's money on buying one of our cities.

You should not have gone there, there is a limit one can tolerate personal attacks, but something like what you said warrants an apt response and analysis of your so called wealth.

Adil Mia (Usually I try not to go this low and I am really feeling sorry to say all this but no one gets away with cheap attacks on my nation and my country) the display picture you chose portrays how much wealth you have. The person in picture, his dressing, the furniture and the wall behind him all tell how much wealth that person has and how much prosperous the occupants are...................... at the best it portrays an exhausted person who is looking for some work, and the facial expressions are of the person who is depressed, exhausted .................. energy sucked out of him, worried about his future, feeling insecure, tired ...................... at best a person who has just returned from a job interview(s) and has been rejected again.

And I would appreciate if you could spend some wealth of yours to buy some good furniture and get the wall behind you repainted and renovated before you really plan to spend your father's money on buying one of our cities.
Mate don't get too serious , it's just the Internet. Also One can interpret it as Pak cities are so cheap that even a person you just described can buy it. Any all of us know it's hyperbole. So let's chill

Mate don't get too serious , it's just the Internet. Also One can interpret it as Pak cities are so cheap that even a person you just described can buy it. Any all of us know it's hyperbole. So let's chill

Let the person I quoted reply himself, your comment has been noted but not appreciated.

This reverse revenge ideology on part of brainless baboons on both sides are only harming own people. An Indian Muslim is not a Pakistan a Pakistani Hindu is not an Indian. We must realise this fact sooner the better
That's a very sensible post right there.. Many don't have such transparency in their thoughts.. Kudos

Back
Top Bottom