What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

Who will do boxing commentary?
IDK bro, but I'm waiting for your reply. Do you remember :)

The thing is they have absolutely not forgiven Muslims for Panipat etc, they have been ruled by a minority for a 1000 years ,know they have some power in their hands ,it appears to have gone to their heads, lets hope some sense prevails.kudos my friend
Whatever the length of rule was, no king killed Hindus except for in the wars...they were treated as equals and some even married Hindu women (Akbar).

The most "cruel" of them all Aurangzeb built temples for them. But IDK what history they are being taught in the school that hate against Muslims is constantly on the rise. Now the so-called "secular" state has voted in not only the extremist but a terrorist organisation into power. And bro were are limited to pdf and even here we Indian hindus cheering the loss of Muslim anywhere in the world but if you go to any of their forums you will see the unabated hate and obscenity against Islam. Their hate against Islam is really deep and few Indians who are truly neutral or supportive are reducing in numbers or being sidelined and threatened.

Nonsense.
Muslims are the poorest and least educated demographic in India.
http://www.ibtimes.com/surprise-sur...oorest-worst-educated-religious-group-1392849

Is this the great future you're beloved Tarek Fatah was talking about? Sweating like animals while hauling building supplies in the day, and sleeping in crowded ghettos in the night, solely because you belong to a different faith?

I agree our community has problems brother. But honestly, they pale in front of your existential ones. It's all a matter of perspective?

We don't need to pray @Ghazwa e Hind will solve the problem for good...
There are several methods of praying in Islam. Even feeding a hungry and feeling good for a friend is also a kind of prayer. We are proud to be Muslims. We never kill others as a duty of our religion. Those who are using name of Islam are on payroll of Ajit Doval and other Brahmins! evidence is always available.

Absurd analogy , meat/beef is a healthy product essential for physical health and growth and has been important part of human diet since time immemorial ,whereas these blasphemous cartoons benefit no one but are purely for provocative purposes. You see this Muslim man was not trying to provoke you guys whilst having his nutrition whilst these cartoon drawers are trying to provoke a response and sometimes they get what they are asking for.
Typical Myopic view of an ill informed Pakistani.

I agree our community has problems brother.

Not only is your community backwards in India, but it is also subject to widespread discrimination both socially and economically. The fact that Muslim migrants from UP and Bihar have managed to become wealthy and successful in Pakistan while their Indian counterparts from those two states still languish in poverty, illiteracy and helplessness should be enough for you to understand that the state of Muslims in India isn't something small.

But honestly, they pale in front of your existential ones.

I would hardly call a 10-year old insurgency an 'existential problem'. Insurgencies and militancies come and go, and you must be deluded if you think that they pale in the face of 70 years of discrimination and poverty.

Not only is your community backwards in India, but it is also subject to widespread discrimination both socially and economically. The fact that Muslim migrants from UP and Bihar have managed to become wealthy and successful in Pakistan while their Indian counterparts from those two states still languish in poverty, illiteracy and helplessness should be enough for you to understand that the state of Muslims in India isn't something small.

I would hardly call a 10-year old insurgency an 'existential problem'. Insurgencies and militancies come and go, and you must be deluded if you think that they pale in the face of 70 years of discrimination and poverty.

You are free to look at things your way brother.

180 million musalmans see things very very differently.

And we realize why we make you guys so fidgety and uncomfortable.

Please believe me when I tell you that we really enjoy it.

:lol: What a weak response.
Can't even deny the base facts that millions of Indian Muslims live in poverty, discriminated by their compatriots. Look, I don't mind if you're a patriotic Indian, but at least acknowledge the fact that your community is one of the most backwards in India. Don't hide behind these sort of shallow, petty posts, about how the fact that there are 180mn Muslim in India (of whom atleast 1/3rd live below the poverty line) make us 'uncomfortable' . If anything makes me uncomfortable, it's your blatant disregard for the plight of your fellow countrymen. :disagree:

Stop polluting the thread with India centric BS. I don't care about India or Indians of any religion. I only care about Pakistanis, irrespective of religion, caste or ethnicity.

Pakistan is slowly coming out of a very long dark tunnel, our people are slowly shunning narrow mindedness and understand we are all Pakistanis. I know I am very pessimistic and sometimes leave very depressing posts regarding the treatment of minorities in Pakistan, but honestly before these sorts of news would not even see the light of day, but now these issues are being raised more and more. I am not a proponent of revolutionary change, but favour gradual evolution. Let this evolution continue.

Why on earth would you think that you people make us "fidgety"? Your community is the most backwards in India.

It seems that hard-working Hindus, Christians, and Sikhs are carrying you lazy people on their backs. Aside from Kashmir, the Muslims of every Indian state are behind their counterparts in literacy, educational attainment, birth rate, poverty levels and income. No wonder the Hindutva people are so upset. Who can blame them?

We understand why your community gets so fidgety when people in your country make hate speeches and foster violence against Muslims. Believe me when I tell you we really enjoy it.

What would you guys have said if our masjids were treated like that here sister? I know you will be honest.

We know what happens when India tries that, e.g Dawood Ibrahim. So yes, we are hypocrites on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom