What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

Pakistanis desperately trying to stuff thoughts in an Indian Muslims mind that Muslims are oppressed in India. Various dubious statistics quoted, various false examples given but fact is- Pak Govt say that non Muslims are second class citizens. Pak citizens sign on passports insulting other sects prophets thus performing blasphemy. On the other hand Indian Muslims has grown from 25 to 180 million since 1947. They thrive and face problems like any other community but the Govt has not discriminated against them.

Really beautiful place; but there is no Hindu that lives in Saidpur village - and to get to there; you need to drive up a mountain. I don't see a reason to reopen the abandoned temples, it would affect tourism. Instead - a temple should be opened somewhere else in Islamabad. But keep in mind; it's only a 20-30 minute drive to an active temple in Rawalpindi.

Saidpur-Village-4.jpg

296712,xcitefun-saidpur-village-3.jpg

islamabad.jpg

What you are saying is not true. The partitioned happened to create a homeland for respective religions. It's a shame that Pakistan has abandoned Indian Muslims by closing its doors for them.
It was influenced by religion; but Pakistan was not completely made on the basis of religion - or else; we'd be much larger.

P - Punjab
A - Afghania
K - Kashmir
I - Indus
S - Sindh
TAN - Balochistan

If you care about Indian Muslims so much; they should have a separate country within India.

Last edited:
Affects tourism; these Hindus are recent immigrants from Sindh and have plenty of temples to go to in Rawalpindi (which literally surrounds Islamabad).

What the hell !
From where Hindus concentrate; it's only 30 minutes drive - much easier and faster than driving up a mountain.

Really beautiful place; but there is no Hindu that lives in Saidpur village - and to get to there; you need to drive up a mountain. I don't see a reason to reopen the abandoned temples, it would affect tourism. Instead - a temple should be opened somewhere else in Islamabad. But keep in mind; it's only a 20-30 minute drive to an active temple in Rawalpindi.

Saidpur-Village-4.jpg

296712,xcitefun-saidpur-village-3.jpg

islamabad.jpg

It was influenced by religion; but Pakistan was not completely made on the basis of religion - or else; we'd be much larger.

P - Punjab
A - Afghania
K - Kashmir
I - Indus
S - Sindh
TAN - Balochistan

If you care about Indian Muslims so much; they should have a separate country within India.
By quoting anagrams you are sounding like Modi. It makes no sense and is useless to discussions.
We know how to take care of Muslims of the subcontinent. We question existence of Pakistan if you deny that it was created as homeland of subcontinent Muslims.

Absolutely it should be called ISLAMDESH composed of Gujrat and adjacent areas.
Ok I agree. But if there are no Muslims how can there be Islam desh?

Brothers, please do not fight on my account.

Peace be upon you, whichever desh your elders chose.

Matters not whether they stayed put.

Or ran .....

Or ran .....
Yes we should create one big country where all are equal

Or ran .....
Thank goodness indeed that our ancestors left and became hard working and educated. Unlike your backwards community that under-achieves in every important category.

Thank goodness indeed that our ancestors left and became hard working and educated. Unlike your backwards community that under-achieves in every important category.
Only rich Muslims went to Pakistan. From the rock bottom they were Indian Muslims have progressed well so far but there is a lot of ground to be covered.

Yes we should create one big country where all are equal

That was always the only workable solution brother.

180 million Muslims ensured Jinnah's two nation theory was stillborn.

Brother, my family can probably buy one of your cities. Have never been shy about flaunting my independent India made wealth.

Where Jinnah missed the trick was that at 33% Muslims would have dominated democracy because Hindus are fragmented. However Pak is a creation of elitist Muslim mindset, which is why BD was forced out and only the poorer Muslims remained in India.

Brother, my family can probably buy one of your cities. Have never been shy about flaunting my independent India made wealth.
You are not my brother.

It's nice that your family is rich. Not that I care. However, I assure you that despite your sad delusions, they could never hope of buying a city like Los Angeles. No one can, and certainly not an Indian.

It's too bad though that most of your community is so backwards and is outperformed in almost every state by people of all other faiths. They seem very lazy to me. No wonder Modi did so well in the last election.

Where Jinnah missed the trick was that at 33% Muslims would have dominated democracy because Hindus are fragmented. However Pak is a creation of elitist Muslim mindset, which is why BD was forced out and only the poorer Muslims remained in India.

Brother taken together Muslims on the subcontinent number upward of 530 million. Hindus (including Nepal) upward of 850 million.

These are of course today's figures, and the numbers were different at Jinnah's time.

Back
Top Bottom