What's new

Hindus attacked,Temples burnt-Sainthia,Bangladesh

This is very sad and unsettling to hear. I thought only Razaakars and BNPs were terrorists who terrorized innocent Hindus. But from your analysis, it looks like everyone in BD, even the so called seculars liek AL are Hindu killers. Hope Bangladesh is able to get out of this Islam-induced minority-hating mindset one day and civilize...
And how have you taken for granted that you are speaking out of a civilized nation/society, and secularism - whatever that means?

Are you incapable of basic english comprehension?
I dont care if it was BNP or AL, nonetheless they were Bangladeshi muslims who attack the Hindus. And you lot were actually supporting this attack some posts back based on a rumor. You people despise the Hindus of BD. And why should i care about which political party is attacking or crushing pedestrians, they are born and brainwashed in BD for all what i care.
And dont cry and run to that intl mod or watever when you stand to lose in an argument or your disgusting truths are unfolded in public.

And you should be the last man on the forum to talk about bigotery.

U lied about Hindus were killed. Only thing U people are good at is propaganda. Even in Ramu none died. SO rather rather than harping non-sense about "brainwashed" and "minority oppression" learn to accept facts. And not only U all your countrymen here were jumping up & down blaming the incident on BNP/JI favouring AL. Look at the first page to the last. Even when BD members counter argued with eividence all you lots could do is blindly come up with non-sense myths drenched in bigotry. As for the last part- communal mentality Indians should be the last possible hypocrites on earth to talk about bigotry and minority rights.

Last edited:
It has been later found that the Hindu kid( a teenager!!!) had nothing to do with the facebook post nor did the Buddhist people a few days back. The mass genocide of Hindus in Bangladesh continues as we speak. Its not about Awami League or BNP for that matter ,people.Dont be fooled by the pakistani sympathizer Bangladeshis of PAKISTAN defence forum. ITS JUST THAT KILLING AND HARASSING HINDUS COME NATURALLY TO BANGLADESHI MUSLIMS. They search for petty reasons to kill a Hindu every day. As seen in this horrific news, they did not even care to check for the truth. A rumour is enough to kill. And they DO KILL.

Well, you can ask your Prime Minister to come up with a proposal. Or better yet, wait till Modi comes to power. Ask Bangladeshi Hindus to come over to India in the form of a mass exodus to live happily ever after in India, and see how that proceeds.

Oh that's rich coming from you lot, you lot bloody voted for us on the thread poll "Is India our savior". You lot are all talk, hypocrites. 
I'm getting sick and tired of this forum, it's like Bangladesh has appointed these Indians to be our spokesperson. Every f*cking time they barge in to Bangladesh thread and talk utter non sense. They are all hypocrites and try to speak for us, we've seen how snaky you people are and I'm very surprised from the "India is our savior" thread where you got caught red handed. They have some stupid logic that is if you're against AL then you're a Razakar and if you support? Jamaat you are a terrorist.

Admin/Mod needs to do something about this.
Rubbed salt into your open wound? Why are you burning? Report and let the Mods deal with it. I did not vote for 'India is our savior'. You can ask Aeronaut to give you the list. As for B'desh - we just don't care. Though we hope for the best. Now if you want to progress or wish to be Taliban, is not our business. Yes I have scolded you. Now go cry.

It's not trolling, its fact. You people are attacking other faiths all over the world and then try to play the victim card. Pathetic.

Nobody is playing the victim card read you're biased post and then say you aren't trolling thats exactly what you are doing if you attack a whole community due to the actions of a very tiny minority then you don't have the common sense to address any issue without bringing in you're personal distate for Muslims. Shows you're clear lack of maturity.

I consider it below my dignity to reply to a man who doesn't have the decency to talk to a woman. First learn how to speak and then demand answers from others.

This Einstein could not figure this one out. 
Pathetic argument, since I have joined this forum there has been no case to my knowledge of Muslims being massacred and there places of worship destroyed. If there is then I will condemn it aswell however other religions don't make it a habit to massacre Muslims. Whereas almost ALL Muslim countries have a religious minority that is being persecuted. Christians in Somalia, Sikhs and Hindus in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Parsis in Iran, Shias in Indonesia, Pakistan, Iraq etc. Need I continue? Tell why that out of all the religions it is yours that has this pattern? Why is it that Islamic extremists come to UK and rape minors and even making headline news? Stop crying racist you little pussy and grow some balls. Actually discuss with me and try to prove me wrong.

@Loki

Where is the report button in the all new, improved, and changed to serve us better PDF ?

Bihar village flags off caste violence on I-Day

Independence Day spelt doom for Dalits in Baddi, a village in Bihar’s Rohtas district. While the Tricolour was being hoisted across India, they were trying to save their skin from a brutal attack by upper caste people. They saw their Ravidas temple go up in flames, their children thrown off from rooftops and their elderly beaten up mercilessly.

On August 15, a mob from the upper caste Rajput community led a violent attack on the lower caste Chamars, killing one and injuring 54, including women and children. “They came with lathis, rods, firearms and petrol bottles. About 70 of us were sitting in the temple. Most of us fled, but the older people, women and children could not escape. First, they started beating up people, then they broke down the temple gate, vandalised the idol and set everything on fire. Some children were playing on the temple roof. They pushed them off. They caught hold of the old and beat them with lathis,” Kashinath Ram, the temple chairman, told The Hindu .
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...off-caste-violence-on-iday/article5043258.ece

Barbaric people.

Only in India.

These news are stuffs you find out in Chatra league pages and Projonmo fags' pages. As far as I have seen, these news give these nationalists, a weird kind of adrenaline rush which awakens the herculean Mukti bahinis inside them to attack the mighty giant called Jamaat and Shibir :cheesy:

You have nailed it. Awami League always used hindus as shield to escape. as public movement intensified Awami League using hindus as shield again. hindus for their part are willing to be used to serve indian and awami league cause. They dont deserve sympathy. By the way can someone post the what did this hindu man wrote in his facebook page attacking Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Also this hindu man, Rajib Saha, is he escaped to India and is India sheltering a hindu communal brigade?

No Hindu would allow their place of worship to be desecrated. Would you allow the same if someone defaced a mosque for some votes?? It could very well be AL doing it but I think no sane Hindu would allow this kind of religious persecution for some votes. Leave your Hindus and Buddhists alone. If you have some kind of agenda against AL then don't drag your minorities with your conspiracies.

If some moron writes something on their facebook page you go about prosecuting him. If you look at youtube comments you will find thousands of people like that.

It further clarifies why hindus are encouraged by bigoted view like yours to attack Islam. In fact there were series of attacks on Islam by hindu teachers in last 5 years Awami League was in power.

Any source for your claim.

Would they not be lynched and hanged in public square for showing their displeasure???

You have nailed it. Awami League always used hindus as shield to escape. as public movement intensified Awami League using hindus as shield again. hindus for their part are willing to be used to serve indian and awami league cause. They dont deserve sympathy. By the way can someone post the what did this hindu man wrote in his facebook page attacking Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Also this hindu man, Rajib Saha, is he escaped to India and is India sheltering a hindu communal brigade?

I wonder if Bangladeshi Hindus are considered as Bangladeshis in their own country, or such sentiments are limited to Jamatis only!

Here's an interesting fact....The people who were responsible for the attacks on Ramu have not been arrested yet.Neither will they arrest these people.Makes you wonder why BAL fails to find these people every time when they can find BNP supporters in slums!

Why is it not possible that BAL are also not sympathetic to Hindus?? Hence no motivation to find the culprits??

In past two year I have been on PDF and started reading BD section not a week passed when a minority in your country is not attacked. If BAL are pro Indian and pro Hindu why did they allow it?? Are they so stupid to distance their own voters?? My guess is they lost the grip on your extremist elements.

In the current disturbances, BAL or SHW govt has ceased to exist outside Dhaka.SHW is now the Mayor of Dhaka only. She is protected by hand-picked policemen belonging to the Gopalganj district and those belonging to Hindu community.All over the country the Police and BAL supporters are under attack.Hindus by and large are supporters of BAL who have converted them into a vote bank by inciting false fear in them.

Minorities should be provided full protection in both Pakistan and Bangladesh. All minorities need is some space and some freedom to work for the betterment of the country. I believe secularism could be a good solution to the problems faced by countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan.

We should ensure equal rights to each one of our citizens. Terrorists have caused severe damage to the communal harmony that was once there in Sindh and East Pakistan. Do note that in Sindh 8.5% of the population is Hindu. So there is still a lot that can and should be done for minorities in Pakistan. Infact we can even learn a bit from Bangladesh. The situation of minorities is better there (Because of the war on terror minorities are less safer in Pakistan these days)

Back
Top Bottom