What's new

Hindus attacked,Temples burnt-Sainthia,Bangladesh

You do NOT have any rights to point fingers at Muslims in BD in this case as your Indian Hindus led to driving away, raping and killing Muslims in Muzaffarnagar merely on rumours spread by Hindus

And you have all the rights to rant against India . is it?

I dont deny that riots have happened in northern India. And also not naive to believe what you people are making out of this targeted killings. As i have already said, this type of incidents may have nothing to do with politics but actually shows the amount of venom the muslims of BD have in store for the Hindus. They just wait for a reason, a rumor to strike. 

I would take a BD mainstream newspaper anyday over a Pakistani journalist known for her yellow journalism. And this piece of violence doesnt involve politics. You being thousand of miles away from BD, with no idea of what is written in the news article are only making a big fool out of yourself by again and again vomiting the same talk.

:laugh: jako going wacko.

You bharotis are good at frustration laden personal attacks.

mehhhhhh.

OH BTW I know what is written in the news. 
And you have all the rights to rant against India . is it?

In this case YES I do have. :)))

You do NOT have any rights to point fingers at Muslims in BD in this case as your Indian Hindus led to driving away, raping and killing Muslims in Muzaffarnagar merely on rumours spread by Hindus
As an Indian Bengali i beg to defer. And as i already mentioned you have no idea of what is actually the scenario in this part of the world. And you look like the clown lost in the crowd trying the same tricks again and again when noone wants to take part in any of your acts. 

mehhhhhh.

You were banned for your yellow journalism for more than a year some years back werent you? Until webby brought you back?

mehhhhhh.

And Spring Onion deploys the usual tactics.. Name calling and derailing discussion...

No you have no right to poke your nose into any matter concerning India and Bangladesh.

And how come a Pakistani with no idea whats written in the news article going lala over it?
This is so lame.

As an Indian Bengali i beg to defer. And as i already mentioned you have no idea of what is actually the scenario in this part of the world. And you look like the clown lost in the crowd trying the same tricks again and again when noone wants to take part in any of your acts. 

You were banned for your yellow journalism for more than a year some years back werent you? Until webby brought you back?
bwahahahahah ask webby what was their internal politics and the culprits are nowhere in the forum.

infact you are proving yourself biggest rondo here after failing to throw mud on Bangladeshi Muslims.

your rawjakars failed once again. 
And Spring Onion deploys the usual tactics.. Name calling and derailing discussion...

No you have no right to poke your nose into any matter concerning India and Bangladesh.

a thread based on propaganda has no rail which could be derailed .

I dont deny that riots have happened in northern India. And also not naive to believe what you people are making out of this targeted killings. As i have already said, this type of incidents may have nothing to do with politics but actually shows the amount of venom the muslims of BD have in store for the Hindus. They just wait for a reason, a rumor to strike. 

I would take a BD mainstream newspaper anyday over a Pakistani journalist known for her yellow journalism. And this piece of violence doesnt involve politics. You being thousand of miles away from BD, with no idea of what is written in the news article are only making a big fool out of yourself by again and again vomiting the same talk.

If you study these attacks or so called report of attacks, you would see the timing is always around election. Attack on the minorities does not help BNP or its alliance, it does help AL.

The loss of life case I remember is the one where AL goons chased a hindu man and stabbed him to death with total impunity in front of journalists.

What you are noticing is dirty politics.

If you study these attacks or so called report of attacks, you would see the timing is always around election. Attack on the minorities does not help BNP or its alliance, it does help AL.

The loss of life case I remember is the one where AL goons chased a hindu man and stabbed him to death with total impunity in front of journalists.

Indians are not terming it dirty politics they are hands in gloves with rawjakars for playing this dirty politics.

any politically motivated killing of Hindus in BD surely adds up to AL sympathy vote.

Indians are not terming it dirty politics they are hands in gloves with rawjakars for playing this dirty politics.

any politically motivated killing of Hindus in BD surely adds up to AL sympathy vote.
All these allegations without any proof....

I have no love for either AL or BNP. But the fact is Hindus are the sufferers at the end of the day. And those who attack them are indeed Muslim Bangladeshis.

bwahahahahah ask webby what was their internal politics and the culprits are nowhere in the forum.

infact you are proving yourself biggest rondo here after failing to throw mud on Bangladeshi Muslims.

your rawjakars failed once again. 

a thread based on propaganda has no rail which could be derailed .
Ahhh... Muslims killing Hindus is a propaganda... and Hindus Killing a Muslim is a gospel of truth.

Great victim mentality by a Pakistani.

And why is politics the big news here and not Hindus being targeted?
Even in this thread we get to see how Hindus are bashed in Bangladesh. Members bad-naming them for a rumor. The same member could have slapped the Hindu in real on a rumor.

Don't troll,speaking about Islam when you know nothing about it and you should better speak about your own failures which would probably fill the entire forum and you are saying India can destroy any Muslim country on the planet when you yourself as a nation have looked down upon Indians. Get over you're bias against Muslims and speak logically. Like you blamed me elsewhere of trying to act like a victim in fact you are trying so hard to be one when you clearly aren't by declaring all Muslims to be barbaric.
It's not trolling, its fact. You people are attacking other faiths all over the world and then try to play the victim card. Pathetic.

Another epic load of bull of minority oppression. It is already known that the ransacking was done by chappati league (awami wing) to demand ransom. Usually hindu temples and most minorities as harassed by awami thugs since it helps them in their propaganda. A treacherous party doing what's its master wants it to do. @Loki, bro what's going on with these Indians getting a free run spouting rubbish. There are lots of bigotry coming out of their post clearly violating forum rules.

[url="http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/welcome/post/28770#.UnuyFDul6YZ"]নয়াদিগন্ত[/URL]

বিডিটুডে.নেট:পাবনায় হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের বাড়িঘর ভাঙচুরনেপথ্যে ছাত্রলীগের চাঁদাবাজি!

@Jako, U are harping again & again that minorities have been killed? Show proof of your statement - how many minorities have been killed in BD over the last 30-40 years in riots? Was there even a actual riot in BD since 1947?........... I know morally and intellectually dishonest Indians like you would be mumbling crap again so let me give U the answer- NONE. Btw why are U and your countrymen harping crap about BNP/JI and muslims of BD? If the safety of hindus concern U so much why are U spouting propaganda in favour of a particular political party like AL which is known for ransacking temples. U should see the biswhajeet murder case video- how AL openly slaughtered a hindu pedestrian. First hang that butcher Modi for genocide of muslims before harping crap about BD.

Last edited:
Another epic load of bull of minority oppression. It is already known that the ransacking was done by chappati league (awami wing) to demand ransom. Usually hindu temples and most minorities as harassed by awami thugs since it helps them in their propaganda. A treacherous party doing what's its master wants it to do. @Loki, bro what's going on with these Indians getting a free run spouting rubbish. There are lots of bigotry coming out of their post clearly violating forum rules.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/welcome/post/28770&ei=ijJ6UoPxM4amhAeY_YCYAQ&usg=AFQjCNG5v5I75xrI1Qe5b77-1fY36rtJsA&bvm=bv.55980276,d.ZG4

http://www.bdtomorrow.com/newsdetail/detail/31/53199

@Jako, U are harping again & again that minorities have been killed? Show proof of your statement - how many minorities have been killed in BD over the last 30-40 years in riots? Was there even a actual riot in BD since 1947?........... I know morally and intellectually dishonest Indians like you would be mumbling crap again so let me give U the answer- NONE. Btw why are U and your countrymen harping crap about BNP/JI and muslims of BD? If hindu brotherhood concerns U so much (which is natural) why are U spouting propaganda in favour of a particular political party like AL which is known for ransacking temples. U should see the biswhajeet murder case video- how AL openly slaughtered a hindu pedestrian. First hang that butcher Modi for genocide of muslims before harping crap about BD.
Are you incapable of basic english comprehension?
I dont care if it was BNP or AL, nonetheless they were Bangladeshi muslims who attack the Hindus. And you lot were actually supporting this attack some posts back based on a rumor. You people despise the Hindus of BD. And why should i care about which political party is attacking or crushing pedestrians, they are born and brainwashed in BD for all what i care.
And dont cry and run to that intl mod or watever when you stand to lose in an argument or your disgusting truths are unfolded in public.

And you should be the last man on the forum to talk about bigotery.

Back
Top Bottom