What's new

The dollar rises to 120 rupees in the open market

Below is an analysis of why the Taka value is going down. Pinaki says it is because BAL cronies are converting their stolen money into dollars to send it out to foreign countries.

The Taka value is already 120 to a dollar. I believe this will go further down. Can a small IMF loan save the BAL party?

This idiot London Kitchen Boy has an issue with Google Translate. This is not his first time. Instead of talking about the theme of the thread, he goes after translation.

He remains a very feeble-minded idiot who wants to derail a thread that goes against his BAL party.

Thak bhai - gali dewar dorkar ki.

Nana mokkeler nana mot. Ki korben.

You can easily edit/correct your thread title. Why are you not taking this advantage?
I am a busy man and I have little time in the morning to do all those tedious and time-consuming jobs like editing.

For your information, Taka is an Indian word that deviated from the word "Tonka/ Tanka" as can be seen in history books. The word Taka comes from Tanka and we use this term for the Bangladesh currency.

And, in Urdu and Hindi, the word has transformed into Tankha which means Salary a person receives. Sometimes, the salary is also called Mahina which we say, "Maina".

Read Raja Todormal and you will know about the origin of the basic word. And if you have any issues, please contact Google Translate to correct them in a way you guys prefer.

I have no responsibility to revise it but I do it when I have time.

Notes: Only now I have noticed that I have not revised the main title of the thread. It is Rupee. Sorry!!

If i am not wrong dollar price in BD is now nearly equal to Pakistan.

1 $ in BD is approx. 94.99 taka
1 $ in Pak is 218.50 pkr

94.99 taka = 218.57 pkr

Dollar price is now little bit less than what google is showing..

Can any one BD brother tell me what is cheapest price of 1 liter cooking oil pouch price in BD,
(not ones in bottle, as they costlier), i am just curious about inflation in pak, bd, ind.

Real price of dollar in Pak can be seen in this site:

It’s okay, Taka will find it’s real value in the due process.
The way our national thieves are buying dollars, Taka may depreciate further. The Govt people are finding faults with the Ukraine war, but Taka was kept artificially higher to make BD GDP look higher than the actual.

Now, when BD oligarchs are buying up cash dollars from every street corner, Taka is depreciating.

Another point to note is that BD import values stand at more than $83 billion causing a huge trade deficit.

Much of this deficit is due to over-invoicing of imported goods and under-invoicing of export goods. The govt has little control over its rich party cronies.

If i am not wrong dollar price in BD is now nearly equal to Pakistan.

1 $ in BD is approx. 94.99 taka
1 $ in Pak is 218.50 pkr

94.99 taka = 218.57 pkr

Dollar price is now little bit less than what google is showing..

Can any one BD brother tell me what is cheapest price of 1 liter cooking oil pouch price in BD,
(not ones in bottle, as they costlier), i am just curious about inflation in pak, bd, ind.

Real price of dollar in Pak can be seen in this site:
Which Oil are you talking about?
In India
Mustard oil: 150
Soya: 140
Rice bran: 160
Palm: 120
Sun flower: 180
Coconut: 250
Peanut: 220

These all are packaged refined standard oil of popular brands. Loose oils aren't available in India and cold pressed oils are 50% costlier.

what is bangladesh's per capita GDP now after devaluation ?
In my opinion, at Tk120 to 1 dollar, the BD GDP is about $280 billion now, although our so-called BAL patriots will not like this figure. In reality, it is less than that.

These BAL patriots want us to believe that the GDP will reach $1 trillion by 2030. But, I don't know how it is possible without investment to build industries.

To make the BD GDP rise to $1 trillion, a total of $2,000 billion investment is needed to industrialize. I assumed the Capital : Output ratio at about 3 : 1.

However, our @UKBengali and @Black_cats should note that BD is now begging IMF for only $4.5 billion dollars. Some very bad people on social media are telling that the actual foreign currency reserve is down to only $22 billion or less.

What kind of lunginomics is that ?

Read this thread. Increased by 233 dollar per capita income to 2824 dollars.

Which Oil are you talking about?
In India
Mustard oil: 150
Soya: 140
Rice bran: 160
Palm: 120
Sun flower: 180
Coconut: 250
Peanut: 220

These all are packaged refined standard oil of popular brands. Loose oils aren't available in India and cold pressed oils are 50% costlier.

I think in Pakistan, Cooking Oil mostly consist Sun Flower, Soya, Vegetable.
In your list Soya seems cheaper in India.

If these rates are accurate cheaper cooking oil based on soya in India is nearly 411 (400+ pkr),
In Pakistan A category cooking oil is 550 pkr, b category 520 or 530 pkr, C category is 500 pkr, c category very less available in market.

Pakistan has 40-50 inr costlier cooking oil, i was hearing news some ships are coming with cooking oil and price will be less, but 1.5 month passed, i do not know where ships went.

I think in Pakistan, Cooking Oil mostly consist Sun Flower, Soya, Vegetable.
In your list Soya seems cheaper in India.

If these rates are accurate cheaper cooking oil based on soya in India is nearly 411 (400+ pkr),
In Pakistan A category cooking oil is 550 pkr, b category 520 or 530 pkr, C category is 500 pkr, c category very less available in market.

Pakistan has 40-50 inr costlier cooking oil, i was hearing news some ships are coming with cooking oil and price will be less, but 1.5 month passed, i do not know where ships went.
Blended oils are unpopular in India. We consume one type of oil at a time. Our most consumed/favourite oil is Ghee which costs somewhere between 400 rupees to 2000 rupees depending on quality and process.

Back
Top Bottom