What's new

Hindu Village Bans Entry of Muslims

Lingering psychological effect. A phantom memory psychosis is quite a real disturbing thing (to those seeing it from the outside) but quite pleasant to those living with it.

Did the almighty in who's name a country was founded, will it for to be broken by a pagan opponent...aided by own fellow muslims....more than half of the nation population at that time?

What are the questions/answers that causes to be asked and answered? Not everything can hold at same time as true....What prompted it all?...something on one's own end and psyche? Any of that continuing? Best not to even think about it, it never happened (what even the muslim victims and liberator of said victims say)....it was all a big conspiracy because we wuz and iz "pure".

Its just best to put that all away from mind and cry foul like a spoiled little kid at big baddy daddy yet again. Time for growing up and introspecting long passed, they've gone all in on this approach instead it seems.

Misuse of word "racism" (for religion) is really small fry thing in end compared to that.

We all know what you just described.

But yes, we Indians are the racists here.

@Bilal9 comments on the brother Muslim country on the other flank?

Why is @The_Showstopper in such a sour mood though?

I think he was one of the ones that were predicting massive BJP loss in 2019 national election cuz of state election results + lutyen brigade charade on TV etc etc

Then reality happened.

Then ayodhya verdict + NRC/CAA etc on top.

It has taken a toll. Reality is cold....always far removed from one's own idealism and dreaming.

I think he was one of the ones that were predicting massive BJP loss in 2019 national election cuz of state election results + lutyen brigade charade on TV etc etc

Then reality happened.

Then ayodhya verdict + NRC/CAA etc on top.

It has taken a toll. Reality is cold....always far removed from one's own idealism and dreaming.
Ouch ...... still not as cold as Maharashtra result for bjp.

@Nilgiri anyway really happy to find you in good health in such circumstances.....and @padamchen too .... heres the last drink of the lockdown dedicated to you both

16017D9D-22FA-4A34-9C44-BF4D852D0D01.gif
Old monk? :cheers:

your media tells you what your RSS state does, has been busted many times propagating lies and falsehood.

regards
You asked for a link- He provided one- whats the problem now- (Next you will ask for Video footage?)

why is your state involved in religious profiling, when your minister initially refused to give numbers on corona infected indian army personnel?.

any sane human would not take your media for its face value, only brainwashed hindutva would,
This I agree- The messaging should have been different- Example- People who attended the religious event should self quarantine or approach the health centers to get tested. (Also justification should have been provided why this is a must)- But again its tough to track everyone in India if the actual name of the event and the people/faith that attended is not mentioned, because the tracking down is not as sophisticated as the the west- Its a double edged sword.

Old monk? :cheers:
Its been a longtime- Old Thatha was my go to drink when I lived in India- Got me me relive those great memories- Thatha and Coke.

You asked for a link- He provided one- whats the problem now- (Next you will ask for Video footage?)

This I agree- The messaging should have been different- Example- People who attended the religious event should self quarantine or approach the health centers to get tested. (Also justification should have been provided why this is a must)- But again its tough to track everyone in India if the actual name of the event and the people/faith that attended is not mentioned, because the tracking down is not as sophisticated as the the west- Its a double edged sword.

Its been a longtime- Old Thatha was my go to drink when I lived in India- Got me me relive those great memories- Thatha and Coke.

The King of drinks.

Americans love it. Can't get enough of it.

And their eyes water when I tell them how much I pick up a bottle for (non CSD,). Lol

42 medical professional infected by one lone jamati after they treated him for road accident...only after treatment and he started showing symptoms of COVID19...doctors asked family and they revealed he attended the delhi event...all them now quarantined.

42 medical professional infected by one lone jamati after they treated him for rad accident...only after treatment and he started showing symptoms of COVID19...doctors asked family and they revealed he attended the delhi event...all them now quarantined.

Tell me if this is not a criminal exhausting and waste of our healthcare resources?

What happens to all the others who cannot be treated because beds and infrastructure is taken.

Or doctors and nurses are incapacitated, exhausted, sick or dying?

Tell me if this is not a criminal exhausting and waste of our healthcare resources?

What happens to all the others who cannot be treated because beds and infrastructure is taken.

Or doctors and nurses are incapacitated, exhausted, sick or dying?

People already are scared and these guys running and hiding somewhere...spreading this virus ...is angered a lot of even moderate people...in my state 800 have come after attending the delhi event...500 were identified...the rest 300 have gone into hiding spreading the virus...the security forces are desperately searching for them...lets hope they find them before its too late.

People already are scared and these guys running and hiding somewhere...spreading this virus ...is angered a lot of even moderate people...in my state 800 have come after attending the delhi event...500 were identified...the rest 300 have gone into hiding spreading the virus...the security forces are desperately searching for them...lets hope they find them before its too late.

I wrote this somewhere else.

After Delhi and Nizamuddin, the Muslim community is the biggest ally of the Hindu Right Wing and it's larger agenda for the nation.

I wrote this somewhere else.

After Delhi and Nizamuddin, the Muslim community is the biggest ally of the Hindu Right Wing and it's larger agenda for the nation.

I was about to write this you plucked it right out of my mouth...they are negating all the propaganda by dravidian channels on how dangerous the hindus are blah blah blah...many liberals are going to become right wing as this show goes on ...in the end its all good but many muslim families are going to loose their family members from covid 19 unnecessarily.

I was about to write this you plucked it right out of my mouth...they are negating all the propaganda by dravidian channels on how dangerous the hindus are blah blah blah...many liberals are going to become right wing as this show goes on ...in the end its all good but many muslim families are going to loose their family members from covid 19 unnecessarily.

It's not rocket science man.

A lot of Muslims around me, educated white collar ones of course, have recently mistaken my anti Hindutva stance to being an anti Hindu pro Muslim stance.

I very ruthlessly put each one in his place.

Some old friends. Professional colleagues.

Don't have much hope then from the markaz types.

I see myself as a Sashi Tharoor. Congressi for life. But an ultra nationalist. Proud Parsi as he's a proud unapologetic Hindu.

But for millions of our countrymen, you can only be a sanghi or an Islamist. No country for a secularist anymore.

It's not rocket science man.

A lot of Muslims around me, educated white collar ones of course, have recently mistaken my anti Hindutva stance to being an anti Hindu pro Muslim stance.

I very ruthlessly put each one in his place.

Some old friends. Professional colleagues.

Don't have much hope then from the markaz types.

I see myself as a Sashi Tharoor. Congressi for life. But an ultra nationalist. Proud Parsi as he's a proud unapologetic Hindu.

But for millions of our countrymen, you can only be a sanghi or an Islamist. No country for a secularist anymore.

Nice to know there are people like you for real....the last liberal that i encountered here was yesterday...who was justifying chopping of a RSS man by muslim extremists for verbally confronting them in his area as they were on a conversion spree...that "liberal" said The RSS guy was in the wrong as well by not following the law...he should have filed a case..and two wrongs dont make a right...i stopped arguing with him after a while as i thought these kinda people can be very useful in future...in the long run it will work to our advantage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom