What's new

Radical Hindu Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah save every human from the ignorance of idol worshipping

Why Muslims are not leaving the Pajeet Land.

Whereas every Pakistani is taking the first available flight/donkey to do Hizrat.

Pakistani Muslims appear to be more concerned about educating Indian Muslims and the cruelty they are facing in India, while fleeing their motherland.

Whereas every Pakistani is taking the first available flight/donkey to do Hizrat.

Pakistani Muslims appear to be more concerned about educating Indian Muslims and the cruelty they are facing in India, while fleeing their motherland.
I want to kill my self when I hear or see you guys butcher the Z and S sounds and replace it with the J.

I want to kill my self when I hear or see you guys butcher the Z and S sounds and replace it with the J.
you too left Pakistan :what:

Thank you please... Come again.

It would be extremely beneficial if Pakistan could offer own citizenship to all Muslims with a criminal record in order to save their lives.

Rest, We will look after the HIndus who have a criminal record.

Thank you please... Come again.

We have the biggest population on this planet.

next time calculate in percentage and show some logical reasoning

We have the biggest population on this planet.

next time calculate in percentage and show some logical reasoning
If your logic is based on numbers then China should also be up there next to India. Duh.

If your logic is based on numbers then China should also be up there next to India. Duh.
China is a developed country. Why bracket it with toilet less India.

I wish people from Pakistan should move to China instead of west and spread their beautiful religion in the land of atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom