What's new

Hindu Village Bans Entry of Muslims

Muslims and Hindus are too different from each other. The Two Nation Theory was valid in the 20th century and is even more valid now in the 21th century.

Unfortunately many Muslims in India went for appeasing the Hindu majority by singing their songs and hating on Pakistan in a very ugly way (come on, burning Pakistani flags, seriously?).

But what can they do? Assimilate and become Semi Hindus with Arabic/Persian names or be raped and burned to death when they adhere to their Muslim identity and heritage?

I am not judging my Muslim brothers in sisters in India. I pray that may Allah show them a way out of this misery.

Muslims and Hindus are too different from each other. The Two Nation Theory was valid in the 20th century and is even more valid now in the 21th century.

Unfortunately many Muslims in India went for appeasing the Hindu majority by singing their songs and hating on Pakistan in a very ugly way (come on, burning Pakistani flags, seriously?).

But what can they do? Assimilate and become Semi Hindus with Arabic/Persian names or be raped and burned to death when they adhere to their Muslim identity and heritage?

I am not judging my Muslim brothers in sisters in India. I pray that may Allah show them a way out of this misery.
Ghar wapasi is their friend.

I was about to write this you plucked it right out of my mouth...they are negating all the propaganda by dravidian channels on how dangerous the hindus are blah blah blah...many liberals are going to become right wing as this show goes on ...in the end its all good but many muslim families are going to loose their family members from covid 19 unnecessarily.

It's not rocket science man.

A lot of Muslims around me, educated white collar ones of course, have recently mistaken my anti Hindutva stance to being an anti Hindu pro Muslim stance.

I very ruthlessly put each one in his place.

Some old friends. Professional colleagues.

Don't have much hope then from the markaz types.

I see myself as a Sashi Tharoor. Congressi for life. But an ultra nationalist. Proud Parsi as hrs a proud unapologetic Hindu.
Nice to know there are people like you for real....the last liberal that i encountered here was yesterday...who was justifying chopping of a RSS man by muslim extremists for verbally confronting them in his area as they were on a conversion spree...that "liberal" said The RSS guy was in the wrong as well by not following the law...he should have filed a case..and two wrongs dont make a right...i stopped arguing with him after a while as i thought these kinda people can be very useful in future...in the long run it will work to our advantage.

I don't know what is nice or not nice.

There are millions of Indians like me who are deeply religious, patriotic, nationalist, detest sanghis, and detest Islamists even more.

We are probably the majority.

It's Indian narrative polarization deftly managed by the media and WhatsApp that makes one believe that one needs to fir in either slot and nowhere else

Fir those of us born in the 70s and 80s, we are used to a different normal.

"Markaz" generally means office.

What you mean is the TJs - Tableeghi Jamaatis.

It is sad that the young and so-called educated have come under the spell of the TJ in the last 15 years.

Markaz is the name they are using for the form of meeting that took place in Nizamuddin.

It is shocking at the number of people who had gathered there.

And who then went all over the country.

We might as well have released a deadly toxin into our water supply nationwide.

Jamahir these people are seriously grotesque man.

In Africa of all the places I saw a miya bhai with full pyjama pulled up to his friggin crotch, and his entire leg inside the basin of the public loo at the international airport washing his feet (gusal I suppose, before prayer).

The African attendant was mouth open desperately telling the retard that he could not do that.

Jamahir these people are seriously grotesque man.

They are misguided. Hope the Corona virus tells them that they are as mortal and not superior than others.

In Africa of all the places I saw a miya bhai with full pyjama pulled up to his friggin crotch, and his entire leg inside the basin of the public loo at the international airport washing his feet (gusal I suppose, before prayer).

The African attendant was mouth open desperately telling the retard that he could not do that.

:lol:

Yeah, there seems to have been an increase in public prayer. I have seen a picture of a taxi driver in some American city with his taxi pulled up to the side and he praying on the car's roof.

Across three of your former and current user-names you have managed to remain hateful.

Chill.
Really ?

Did you even bother to read the drivel I was responding to ?

Username changed for no other reason than because one was a dyslexic spelling mistake, and then the site admins had me change the other one for being too provocative (apparently).

Gangu for life !

Really ?

Did you even bother to read the drivel I was responding to ?

Username changed for no other reason than because one was a dyslexic spelling mistake, and then the site admins had me change the other one for being too provocative (apparently).

Gangu for life !

I agree that that member's post was drivel but why did you have to respond with a Bhakt favorite ??

Also, I have read some of your posts from your older days.

Whats his old username?
Synchonicist. meant to be Synchronicist, but muh dyslexai. :(

and then 'Based Gangu', which was a cool username but some of your mods had a big problem with it.

why did you have to respond with a Bhakt favorite ??
Virus/bacteria ka ilaaj virus/bacteria se

mycobacterium bovis ke injection kyu dete hai bacchon ko ?

tuberculosis ka cousin hai

system ki early training ho jati hai, ki kabhi TB ka keeda ayega, to antibodies will destroy it because training chal rahi bachpan se.

but virus ek alag hi cheez hai, is se bachna mushkil hai, bacteria ka stealth bomber autonomous drone type...

Virus/bacteria ka ilaaj virus/bacteria se

mycobacterium bovis ke injection kyu dete hai bacchon ko ?

tuberculosis ka cousin hai

system ki early training ho jati hai, ki kabhi TB ka keeda ayega, to antibodies will destroy it because training chal rahi bachpan se.

but virus ek alag hi cheez hai, is se bachna mushkil hai, bacteria ka stealth bomber autonomous drone type...

Good to know this info and that explains your affinity towards your new user-name but why did you speak about "Ghar wapsi" ?? Something to do with viruses ??

what will they do if this virus spread after doing this like it happened in west where it was not due to Muslims

Insha Allah asey hi hoga

Good to know this info and that explains your affinity towards your new user-name but why did you speak about "Ghar wapsi" ?? Something to do with viruses ??

I think he is declaring Hindus as a virus

Back
Top Bottom