What's new

Hindu Village Bans Entry of Muslims

what will they do if this virus spread after doing this like it happened in west where it was not due to Muslims

Nothing surprising.. After absconding Jamatis were found to be infected with CoV-2 in Arunachal Pradesh, the tribals forcefully evicted the muslim outsiders from the state.

We've had to overnight seal large areas

Nobody goes in.

Nobody can come out.

We've had to overnight seal large areas

Nobody goes in.

Nobody can come out.
Though all the Jamati samples(absconding and otherwise) in my place have come out negative, local authorities are taking no chances.

Even vegetable shops have been asked to close down( as most of them are Ms and may be in contact with still evading people), and district admin is issuing online passes(earlier restricted to select few) to those who need to go out.

Though all the Jamati samples(absconding and otherwise) in my place have come out negative, local authorities are taking no chances.

Even vegetable shops have been asked to close down( as most of them are Ms and may be in contact with still evading people), and district admin is issuing online passes(earlier restricted to select few) to those who need to go out.

No vegetables.

No meat.

No restaurants.

No Muslim maalis either.

No istri.

No darzi.

Think about the currency floating around man.

3 days on paper ...

Nothing surprising.. After absconding Jamatis were found to be infected with CoV-2 in Arunachal Pradesh, the tribals forcefully evicted the muslim outsiders from the state.

are only muslims infected with coronavirus in india? it seems like hindus have developed immunity thanks to gaumutra party.

regards

No vegetables.

No meat.

No restaurants.

No Muslim maalis either.

No istri.

No darzi.

Think about the currency floating around man.

3 days on paper ...
And no barbershop either:(

Going out for work with flowing locks, first time in many years!

Subsisting on eggs/soy chunks, more than 2 weeks since i last sampled meat.

What must be done must be done..

And no barbershop either:(

Going out for work with flowing locks, first time in many years!

Subsisting on eggs/soy chunks, more than 2 weeks since i last sampled meat.

What must be done must be done..

I had a real tight cut just before the lockdown.

Every guy (including my favourite) in that high end saloon is a UP Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom