What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

^^ Is this hatred towards Pakistani Hindus and their hapless situation is just because Pakistan's mortal enemy India is a hindu majority country? Shouldnt Pakistan actually be more fond of these hindus in Pakistan who chose to stay back in Pakistan despite having a choice to migrate to a Hindu majority country ??

^^ Is this hatred towards Pakistani Hindus and their hapless situation is just because Pakistan's mortal enemy India is a hindu majority country? Shouldnt Pakistan actually be more fond of these hindus in Pakistan who chose to stay back in Pakistan despite having a choice to migrate to a Hindu majority country ??

I suppose the Muslims in India shouldn't be beaten up for same reasons. But its done, oh come on Indians, I have nothing against you, I have alot of Indian friends from different forums etc. But Indians talking about minority rights, on the fact that there isn't ANY evidence whatsoever PLUS the fact the girl herself is saying she wasn't force. It makes one laugh . Please check out the minority rights violations in India before looking on this side. We have been MUCH better than India in this so far.

A Sikhnee Called Fatima Bibi

At first her son, the bearded village ‘mullah', refused to let us talk to the old woman. After a considerable persuasion, we managed with the promise not to direct others to their house, and that we would not name him or his mother. To this promise we stick.

What I find most interesting about the Fatima Bibi case is the psychology of her son. Apparently he is a bearded village Mullah. He clearly feels extremely uncomfortable dealing with his mother's past.

How would that shape his attitudes to Pakistan? Will he become an even more fanatical Islamist to bury his discomfort?

Will Rinkle's children be faced with the same trauma?

What about all the millions of Fatima Bibis over the centuries? Is the extremism in Pakistani society shaped by this history?

Anyway, I think the government of India should try to find Fatima Bibi and help her in any way possible.

What I find most interesting about the is Fatima Bibi case is the psychology of her son. Apparently he is a bearded village Mullah. He clearly feels extremely uncomfortable dealing with his mother's past.

How would that shape his attitudes to Pakistan? Will he become an even more fanatical Islamist to bury his discomfort?

Will Rinkle's children be faced with the same trauma?

What about all the millions of Fatima Bibis over the centuries? Is the extremism in Pakistani society shaped by this history?

Anyway, I think the government of India should try to find Fatima Bibi and help her in any way possible.

OH Really?
Sikhs are killed in India. Christians are killed in India and Muslims are killed in India in Riots by Hindus. Now they come to teach us minority rights and tell us we are oh, religious extremists, bleh.

i feel sad for girl and their family:hitwall:

why conversion yaar??:cry:

People have a right to be happy, don't they ?

She married a Muslim guy and converted to his religion to fit in with his family.

What difference does it make if she worships Ram or Rehman, aren't they both names of the same God ?

I suppose the Muslims in India shouldn't be beaten up for same reasons. But its done, oh come on Indians, I have nothing against you, I have alot of Indian friends from different forums etc. But Indians talking about minority rights, on the fact that there isn't ANY evidence whatsoever PLUS the fact the girl herself is saying she wasn't force. It makes one laugh . Please check out the minority rights violations in India before looking on this side. We have been MUCH better than India in this so far.

Dude, not comparing Pakistan with India here.. The amount of SOPs in India for minorities is actually crazy and political parties actually make minority appeasement as an election plank. Also, in India there are scattered incidents of minorities being targeted by right wing Hindus, whereas in Pakistan you hear it almost every other day.. Sometimes its Hindus and Christians and sometimes its even other sects of Islam with Ahmadis and Shias..

So there is no comparison

hahahahahahahahahah

a big big slap on indians and those stupid pakistanis

muslims are not so dumb to kidnap and force convert,if that was the case, entire india must have been muslim today, also it doesnt earn reward according toislam but sin

She married a Muslim guy and converted to his religion to fit in with his family.

You know, I heard conversion to Islam for the above reason is not allowed.

Though the matter should have ended with the question that was she forced or not? Or max, she should have been provided pressure free atmosphere to answer the above question. End of Story. Damn the media and its propaganda.

And when I posted this, her interview 5 days ago, T-Faz deleted the thread, which lead to many more threads to open about her.
Double standards.

ok.. in case she was forcefully converted, can she revert to her previous religion? or will she be treated as an apostate and given death sentence?

ok.. in case she was forcefully converted, can she revert to her previous religion? or will she be treated as an apostate and given death sentence?

If the courts rule that she converted without force, then Sharia law will be applicable if she tries to escape from Islam.

Apparently the judge had no objection to her being slapped in Court.

Here is the Video proof of court proceedings where she admits she converted on her free will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is the Video proof of court proceedings where she admits she converted on her free will.

Well that settles that. So much for the claims that she freely testified.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the courts rule that she converted without force, then Sharia law will be applicable if she tries to escape from Islam.

Apparently the judge had no objection to her being slapped in Court.

If she was slapped in front of Judge then god knows what they would have done with her after kidnapping.. But this slapping incident in court room does prove that law & justice is joke in Pakistan..

They kidnap people and convert them by force to show their count is increasing.. What kind of weak people have to resort to such tactics, I don't know?

and then they expect people to call their religion as religion of peace.. Each person in the court room in the above video actually looked like a terrorist to me..

Back
Top Bottom