What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

well the case is in court and after few weeks girls are gona come with their decision, so till then stop trolling.
everyone thinks he is right, lets the courts decide who is right..............

makes sense why the Hindu population is decreased in pure land.
sometimes i think all the Hindus in pakistan should be called back and be given Indian nationality since Hinduism are not provided with any security there. but then its just my personal thinking. hope pakistan becomes serious about the minority rights and their security.
\
here comes a troll,
i can find hundreds of videos shows muslims being tortured or harassed by hindus.
be mature u can,t decide this by presenting a single video or such thing.

well the case is in court and after few weeks girls are gona come with their decision, so till then stop trolling.

\
here comes a troll,
i can find hundreds of videos shows muslims being tortured or harassed by hindus.

who is everyone? not her family nor the Pakistani Hindu community and not even the Pakistani Christian community what does that tell you?

Pakistan Christian Post

Forced Conversions in Pakistan. By Professor Anjum James Paul

who is everyone? not her family nor the Pakistani Hindu community and not even the Pakistani Christian community what does that tell you?

Pakistan Christian Post

Forced Conversions in Pakistan. By Professor Anjum James Paul
come on there is no authentication there is authentication of it.
so its a troll....................... forced conversion is not allowed in ISLAM and no true MUSLIM practices it......

now its off-topic time lol

come on there is no authentication there is authentication of it.
so its a troll....................... forced conversion is not allowed in ISLAM and no true MUSLIM practices it......

Many things are not allowed but they still happen dont they? such as blowing people up

may be you didn't read the post by Aviater.
the girl has already come with her decision. she wanna die rather than going to that Islamic house.

here comes a troll,
you surely can find the videos. but then the fact is - Muslim population has increased in India while Hindu population has decreased in pakistan(may be because of the thread subject i.e. forced conversion to Islam ). that pretty much sums it up.

these are just to show some facts , don't be so flamed about us.
a case in court has inflamed u that much....
no true PAKISTANI or MUSLIM lend countenance to such things.....
same is my view about other nations

may be you didn't read the post by Aviater.
the girl has already come with her decision. she wanna die rather than going to that Islamic house.

you surely can find the videos. but then the fact is - Muslim population has increased in India while Hindu population has decreased in pakistan(may be because of the thread subject i.e. forced conversion to Islam ). that pretty much sums it up.
so such things are more pronounced in india.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Rehan what you trying to prove? i can post videos in hindus and christians being killed in Pakistan but this thread is about forced converstion done by kidnapping

^^^
REHAN NIAZI FALCON

Yeah Pakistani a$$hole , I knw the incident very well its not abt clash between Hindus and muslims ,its caste clashes taken place in law college Chennai. First delete ur video...... cheap Pakistani.

Buddy you can make your point without doing that

^^^
REHAN NIAZI FALCON

Yeah Pakistani a$$hole , I knw the incident very well its not abt clash between Hindus and muslims ,its caste clashes taken place in law college Chennai. First delete ur video...... cheap Pakistani.

LOL... very different video.. showing football video and saying its cricket .. like that it is

Stop littering the forum and have a discussion like civilized people.

I love the way that Indians are jumping up and down at the actions of a few criminals to bash Pakistan. What is it with you guys. The state does not approve of this so why do you blame Pakistan other than cos you hate us??

LoL, yesterday I read your comments on a thread wherein a Muslim husband had burnt his wife in remote part of Bengal in India because she gave birth to girls. While the incident being anyway dastardly, you comments were as if Qasim wearing a Khandura was arriving to lecture on a brown camel (why is the camel brown or how did he get on it wearing a khandura can be discussed separately). You wrote comments as it is the disgusting Indians who do it and what not. But that can be excused. Probably a white boy on Southhall rubbed you on the tube yesterday. Or could be any other reason. But your frustration yesterday and your temporary mounting can be understood (on the high moral pedestal).

However, what surprises now is your defence once again on similar lines. The state of Pakistan does basis its constitution differentiate between the rights of a Muslim and a non Muslim (Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmedis, Christians etc.) and there is active protection to those who violate the rights of the minorities. The social ingrainment to this impact can be read from the Aadmi-hoon-aadmi-se-pyaar-karta-hoon-type of lawyers who were keen to kiss qadri for his heroics. So look, you should not seek another temporary mounting today (on the moral pedestal). No place and time for seeking this mounting.

Back
Top Bottom