What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
degre in hospitality management dude, not hotel!!!,,,,and from university of masschusets. and BSc hon from LUMS, so an educated lot.

That's a wasted argument. S.M. Krishna was a Fulbright scholar and graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and The George Washington University Law School after obtaining a law degree in India. Are they necessarily going to find someone equally qualified to speak with Mr.Krishna? This argument is used to belittle Ms.Khar when anyone else (in contention) would have been equally outmatched. Mr.Krishna is also one of India's senior most politician having been first elected to parliament in 1968. (none of those impressive qualifications prevented him from reading out the Portuguese minister's speech at the U.N. :P)

The foreign minister's job is to put forth her country's position clearly & articulately while trying to discuss complicated matters like the ones that figure in India-Pakistan talks. She will not be making all the decisions (nor will Mr.Krishna) & therefore it is relatively unnecessary to suggest that she is inherently incapable of doing a fair job within the brief given.

I saw an angel today, and her name is Hina Rabbani Khar.

I'd like to begin with a quote from renowned philosopher, George Edward Moore:

"Other men said they have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough."

Well said, George, well said. I saw an angel today, and her name is Hina Rabbani Khar.
She's the State Minister for Finance and Economic Affairs and with a seductive title like that, you can be sure that she had me at "State". This overachieving young lady puts the "fine" in "finance" and is being marketed by the PPP as a younger, smarter, non-psychotic Sarah Palin. Khar is renowned for her outside-the-box, maverick approach, which is on ample display in the picture below where she chose to quench her thirst with a bottle of Aquafina rather than stale Nestle or conventional tea:
Please forgive me for the effusive exhibition of my feelings, but you must understand, I am in the initial throes of infatuation. I cant hide what I feel, and what I feel is a deep longing for Hina.

You see, after Sherry Rehman left the public eye, I always felt there was a gaping hole in the "hot women in power" category. Fahmida Mirza is a poor man's milf. Fatima Bhutto's hot, i suppose, but she's not in power so she fails one of the two essential prerequisites for being a turn-on in this category. Kashmala Tariq is way above Fatima in the hotness category, but she has this stuck-up, high maintenance aura about her. With Hina, you get the wholesome, girl-next-door-who-owns-the-neighborhood vibe.

But I wasnt drawn to Hina by her looks only. She's quite a sharp cookie. Did you know she was the first woman to present a budget speech to the national assembly (check out the cute picture of her in that last link)? Did you also know that some organisation called the World Economic Forum put her on its list of young global leaders? Well neither did I until I saw her wikipedia page. I couldnt care less if its true or not. Im sure she's decently intelligent to get this far in life, if not cunning as a fox.

The point is, she's cute. She's in power. She could probably get me killed. So I can finally move on from Sherry Rehman.
I have just been alerted by a friend, coincidentally another Hina, that Hina Khar is married, though I'm awaiting confirmation on whether it's a happy marriage. Suffice to say that I'm incredibly upset with both Hinas at the moment.

I saw an angel today, and her name is Hina Rabbani Khar. - Pakistan » Pakistani Scandals Scandals

img.php

:lol: on your side all are bhenjis so we have no choice

If you think like that then can't chang your mind sirjee but ya I do feel sorry for our behenjees that our pak hero jana have such a opinion about them kaiee dil tootenge aaj toh:woot:

Seriously .... you thought she had come to conquer Kashmir ? Did you beef up the security there on her arrival ?

When it comes to dealing with Pakistan one can never be too careful. Like that one time when Mian Nawaz Sharif was charming Mr. Vajpayee while at the same time Mushraff was screwing us in Kargil.

Yesterday i saw number of her Interviews. she is beautiful, no doubt but what i don't like about her is her Voice..its too masculine and does not compliment her looks..

If you think like that then can't chang your mind sirjee but ya I do feel sorry for our behenjees that our pak hero jana have such a opinion about them kaiee dil tootenge aaj toh:woot:

:woot: kyun ap ki bhenjis kay dil kyun tootain gay???

oyeeeeee so many tharki babay around lolzzz

exactly, these posts demonstrate how weak, insecure, shallow and gupbaaz are the men of this part of the world. wesey, I can still not digest the fact that our new foreign minister is just 34 years old.

exactly, these posts demonstrate how weak, insecure, shallow and gupbaaz are the men of this part of the world. wesey, I can still not digest the fact that our new foreign minister is just 34 years old.

:) does it make any differenc ?

absolutely wrong.. we are more interested because for the first time we have seen such young politician at such a high post and thus curious...

and don't forget we already have bollywood in subcontinent ;)

absolutely wrong.. we are more interested because for the first time we have seen such young politician at such a high post and thus curious...

and don't forget we already have bollywood in subcontinent ;)

:P tau aik word main bolo na kay THARKI hain ap sab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom