What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA ad look whose burning :and buddy don't worry we still admire her bueaty. actually You guys are too over protected for your FM don't worry she can protect her self.

:undecided: means now we have to praise Indian bhenji also

Burning .... why would I be burning ???
And how many threads on her have been started by Pakistani members of this forum ?[/QUOTE]

But you've been questioning each and every thread wright so that shows you to be over protected. BTW that burning part was just ajoke :)

I am just sick and tired about the fascination some members have with her ..... thats all
Hina Rabani fans please start a new thread .... this one might be closed anytime soon like the previous 5

You guys need to keep kindling the flame

but she cant be more beautiful than Manmohan singh, Chabi wala baba haha :bunny:

Pearls, Roberto Cavalli shades and a Birkin bag, speculated to be worth Rs 17 lakh — Pakistan’s youngest and first woman foreign minister, Hina Rabbani Khar has got people talking about her impeccable style sense during her ongoing Delhi visit. The 34-year-old is quite a style iconback in her own country, reveal Pakistan’s noted fashion designers.
“She dresses conservatively, conscious of the fact that she represents a Muslim state. Her brief to the designer is not to make body-hugging dresses. But she’s extremely stylish,” says Lahore-based Honey Waqar, who has designed for Khar. “Politicians here are usually not aware about brands, but she knows a lot and loves accessorising with stylish bags,” says Islamabad-based designer Sobia Nazir. “In private gatherings, you’d spot her in trendy jeans,” adds Karachi-based designer Faiza Samee.

Delhi’s fashion circuit and even Twitter was abuzz with style talk about her on Tuesday. “I love the understated pearls. The bag gives a formal and crisp flavour,” says designer Nida Mahmood. “Hina Rabbani Khar is the newest stylista in India,” tweeted Himanshu Parmekar. Meanwhile, all the talk about her fashion sense made some wonder if the focus is being taken away from what she’s in India for. “If Hina Rabbani were a male foreign minister of Pakistan, would she EVER be deconstructed in terms of look and dress?” tweeted Barkha Dutt, Group Editor, NDTV. “Not too many cute male ministers around, yes?” wrote back Twitter user Nishant.

10 things you didn’t know about her
1 Hina Rabbani Khar is the niece of one of Pakistan Peoples’ Party founders, Ghulam Mustafa Khar. He made headlines when Tehmina Durrani, one of his seven wives, wrote the famous book on him, My Feudal Lord, in 1991
2 A polo enthusiast, she has a stable of horses.
3 She also owns a restaurant in Lahore called Polo Lounge
4 She has more than 20 Facebook fan clubs
5 A trekking enthusiast, she’s been to K2 and Nanga Parbat
6 Her Wikipedia page labels her a ‘Pakistani fashionista’
7 She mostly carries a Hermes Birkin bag on official visits
8 She became the first woman to present Pakistan’s budget in 2009
9 She eats healthy, and preferred green tea over other beverages during her stay in Delhi’s ITC Maurya Hotel
10 She is mother to two sons and a daughter.

Things you DO KNOW ABOUT HER

1. Appointed because of the influence of her father
2. Her financial heritage that has been handed down to her by her dad who to say the least was " fleecing his pockets "
3. She is out of her depths
4. Who cares what she eats and type of handbag
5. Degree in hotel management? Wow i feel in safe hands when she goes to India and represents our nation. Bet she was advising the hotel she stayed in and pointing out stuff to improve their sales.
6. Zardari is a pathetic symbol of Pakistan who has always shown more interest to the opposite sex (remember the flirtation with Sara Palin). I sense this appointment wasn't made by looking at her brain and credentials.

I don't mind people being appointed for their achievements,past edemas, and expert skills shown in negotiation but i am sorry but cannot agree with taking this woman seriously. Lacking the political knowledge to be taken seriously

so now all the problem will be solved between pak and india lol
people don't expect much from this meet

next time pakistan should send veena malik ,see if that brings some good news lol

next time pakistan should send veena malik ,see if that brings some good news lol

No we might send Maulana Fazlur Rehman... that should send chills down your spine...
We will see how many threads about him are opened ?

All these CBM are just waste of Tax payers money.

2. Her financial heritage that has been handed down to her by her dad who to say the least was " fleecing his pockets "
5. Degree in hotel management? Wow i feel in safe hands when she goes to India and represents our nation. Bet she was advising the hotel she stayed in and pointing out stuff to improve their sales.
6. Zardari is a pathetic symbol of Pakistan who has always shown more interest to the opposite sex (remember the flirtation with Sara Palin). I sense this appointment wasn't made by looking at her brain and credentials.

I don't mind people being appointed for their achievements,past edemas, and expert skills shown in negotiation but i am sorry but cannot agree with taking this woman seriously. Lacking the political knowledge to be taken seriously

degre in hospitality management dude, not hotel!!!,,,,and from university of masschusets. and BSc hon from LUMS, so an educated lot.

degre in hospitality management dude, not hotel!!!,,,,and from university of masschusets. and BSc hon from LUMS, so an educated lot.

Sorry I stand corrected. That makes me feel completely comfortable. If you feel she has been appointed for whats between her eyes then il bow down to your superior knowledge.

When was a background in the field ever a criteria for selection into ministries in the subcontinent??? This goes for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom