What's new

No country has used terrorism better than India: Hina Rabbani Khar

"platter" pe to kisi bhi angle se na dia tha..

would have been an SSG raid that got him if you did

Instead, it was a DEVGRU op.. in a garrison town no less... shame you'll never live down.

Not really, even right winger Gupta from theprint says the same. Even official version of USA says Pakistan security services tipped them with call recordings and thats how they got to Osama. And thats official version.

Not really, even right winger Gupta from theprint says the same. Even official version of USA says Pakistan security services tipped them with call recordings and thats how they got to Osama. And thats official version.

Joint op hi karna tha then

Total violation of sovereignty and global bezti kyu ?

Bilawal too said something about Modi didn't he? I think this is a response to what Jaishankar said a couple of days back. Can't read too much into it. Just tit for tat stuff.

Pak army also used terrorists
more efficiently on their own people

they were incompetent to use against enemy states

We get our leather mostly from non cruelty sources. Every year millions of animals get sacrificed on eid plus animals who are killed for meat consumption. Mostly cows,buffaloes and goats.
But globally there is a cruel leather industry where animals only get killed for making leather products.

I have stopped eating meat about a year ago, fish including. Though I eat egg because egg is the best food and egg is not sentient. :) There is no reason for humanity to continue eating meat when there is plant agriculture, egg agriculture and milk agriculture. The animals who are taken into the zibakhaana don't volunteer to be killed, yes ? :) Imagine if an alien race arrives upon Earth and starts eating humans. And why aliens, on Earth cannibal humans are reviled.

As for Bakrid, why should Muslims continue a Jewish story and do a so-called sacrifice of sheep, goat, cow, buffalo and camel in honor of who originally is a Jewish prophet, Hazrat Ibrahim, when the Jews themselves don't do Bakrid and this so-called sacrifice ? These animals don't ask to be sacrificed and it is so painful to hear them in those days tied up in houses and bleating to be released. If the "pious" Muslims who celebrate Bakrid want to really show their devotion to God they must sacrifice their son, especially in desi land, would do good to remove some of the most irrational people on Earth.

Some meat-eaters are contradictory. Our friend @-=virus=- from India, a Hindutvadi loves dogs even though dogs kill humans by tearing them up and so with cats who in India are at almost-extinction point, and Virus loves eating kababs and all. Virus will eat a killed animal with much enjoyment but will be outraged at my constant talk of eradicating dogs globally.

Thus, meat from human diet should be abolished and leather for shoes, belts, wallets and bags should be synthetic leather like those two Pakistani girls have produced. :)

Last edited:
I have stopped eating meat about a year ago, fish including.
That's because your broke communist azz can't afford it

ImpartialAnxiousHarrier-size_restricted.gif

lol

tradition, tradition hota hai.. kya karein ?

I am a proponent of jhatka but.. karna hi hai toh animal ki suffering kyu karvao ? .. so kinda agree with you on that, I guess

Some meat-eaters are contradictory. Our friend @-=virus=- from India, a Hindutvadi loves dogs even though dogs kill humans by tearing them up and so with cats who in India are at almost-extinction point, and Virus loves eating kababs and all. Virus will eat a killed animal with much enjoyment but will be outraged at my constant talk of eradicating dogs globally.
I <3 dogs

and cats

and cows and horses.. all of them

tujhe bachpan me kisi kutte na kaat lia, never got over it, did you ?

mere ghar aaja kisi din, I'll give you dog therapy.. my old doggie mama (rip) was so gentle a soul she actually reared some orphan kittens, it was beautiful to watch.. shoulda made a vid.

meat from human diet should be abolished and leather for style items should be synthetic leather like those two Pakistani girls have produced. :)

you're insane, man.. beyond all help.. ekdum totalitarian binary thinking nut case

DPRK ja ke bass ja, let the rest of humanity be.. humko beer and tandoori mangta, and hot fit chicks, not grotesquely obese ones like you lust after lol

Although the more I try to give up, the more I end up eating. Weird psychology.

"Tumheen say ae shikam-waro, tawa hae aur paraat hae
Ziaafti mujaahido tumhaari keya he baat hae"
:lol: :lol:

"Tumheen say ae shikam-waro, tawa hae aur paraat hae
Ziaafti mujaahido tumhaari keya he baat hae"
:lol: :lol:
Sirjee, on a more serious note. HRK should be PM. Afghans will stay away and Indians will become closer. Can I vote through proxy?

Sirjee, on a more serious note. HRK should be PM. Afghans will stay away and Indians will become closer. Can I vote through proxy?

HRK is nobody in Pakistani politics. The little prominence, she has got, is because of her illicit relations with Billo Rani, and because she generally tows the lines of the Establishment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom