What's new

No country has used terrorism better than India: Hina Rabbani Khar

It looks like you are obsessed with IK but no word against PDM or against the corrupt
arrogant generals comes out from your mouth.

You don't have to be any IK supporter to talk aginst zulm happening in the land. Anyone who
talks against the corruption of these haramkh@r generals is arrested tortured, stripped or even
killed like Arshad Shaheed and no one even bats an eyelid from the es-crap-lishment.

:lol: :enjoy: this is another IK crazy post! Your post and thousands of others insulting our Army and institutions are a PROOF of freedom of free speech. The journalist you mentioned was killed and somehow his laptop was left with an IK senior leader (Wawda) and shortly after, Wawda was kicked out of PTI. PTI leadership was in touch with this journalist under a few minutes of his death. His personal LAPTOP was in PTI's leadership's hands and this journalist was SENT BY PTI leaders to Africa. The military didn't send him. He first went to Dubai and then to Kenya!! Go figure. When in investigation is done, I won't be surprised that PTI leadership is behind this murder and pointing finger elsewhere. This journalist did a LOT of wrong work for IK / PTI. Just like that, they sent the maha king of corruption leader Ms. Farah Goggi overseas too on a private Jet!

Who am I talking to? A paid troll of the PTI wasting my time.

:lol: :enjoy: this is another IK crazy post! Your post and thousands of others insulting our Army and institutions are a PROOF of freedom of free speech. The journalist you mentioned was killed and somehow his laptop was left with an IK senior leader (Wawda) and shortly after, Wawda was kicked out of PTI. PTI leadership was in touch with this journalist under a few minutes of his death. His personal LAPTOP was in PTI's leadership's hands and this journalist was SENT BY PTI leaders to Africa. The military didn't send him. He first went to Dubai and then to Kenya!! Go figure. When in investigation is done, I won't be surprised that PTI leadership is behind this murder and pointing finger elsewhere. This journalist did a LOT of wrong work for IK / PTI. Just like that, they sent the maha king of corruption leader Ms. Farah Goggi overseas too on a private Jet!

This horse rider must have bumped his head at some point, I think he is beyond saving.

this is another IK crazy post! Your post and thousands of others insulting our Army and institutions are a PROOF of freedom of free speech. The journalist you mentioned was killed and somehow his laptop was left with an IK senior leader (Wawda) and shortly after, Wawda was kicked out of PTI. PTI leadership was in touch with this journalist under a few minutes of his death. His personal LAPTOP was in PTI's leadership's hands and this journalist was SENT BY PTI leaders to Africa. The military didn't send him. He first went to Dubai and then to Kenya!! Go figure. When in investigation is done, I won't be surprised that PTI leadership is behind this murder and pointing finger elsewhere. This journalist did a LOT of wrong work for IK / PTI. Just like that, they sent the maha king of corruption leader Ms. Farah Goggi overseas too on a private Jet!

You are paid troll of Dirty Harry, it looks like he stripped you naked lol that is why you are so loyal
to him.

So having somebody's laptop when he is murdered links him to the murder? wtf.
Who registered all those FIRS against Arshad Sharif? was it anyone from PTI?
Who registered FIRS against Shahbaz Gill? Who stripped him naked? was it anyone
from PTI or was it that dirty ugly b@stard Faisal Naseer?

Who registered FIRS against Azam Swati? was it anyone from PTI? Who opened fire
on Azadi march was it PTI?

Who allowed Drone strikes on the people of Waziristan? was it IK?

This horse rider must have bumped his head at some point, I think he is beyond saving.

He is a paid troll of Inter Sexual Intelligence, he is part of Dirty Harry Faisals media cell.

The world would have sided with Pakistan had they not dabbled in the Taliban experiment post soviet withdrawal from Afganistan which gave birth to Al Qaeda and ultimately 9/11. On top of that these duffers didn't fully commit to NATO to clean up their mess and turned a blind eye to Taliban cross border movement during the war.

How do you expect anyone to care about your needs? Go ask Taliban for help :lol:
What I am shocked is that you are the only one here who has written the above lines that succinctly explain Pakistan's tragedy today and didn't seem to get tagged as an agent of the 'West', Israel or India.

And something magical tells you everything you wrote is the truth? You can't use your head logically in distinguishing truth vs. bullshit? You people seem like sensible adults, but it's sad to see these crazy accusations without one proof. A politician makes you lie for his greed of power and you follow it like it's a word of God? Then there are the paid trolls, so clearly, telling them anything about reality is useless.

At the least see what thread you are responding to. When you respond like this, what are you telling the Indians? Come kill us more because you may have issues with AC? What about taking your issues on a separate thread and open up a separate thread? This thread was about loss of human life, people that you or I might have known.....

So essentially you allow India to continue to kill people in Pakistan because you think your political differences mean internal terrorism to you?

No mention thar India is involved.

Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar said on Wednesday that “no country had used terrorism better than India” as she called on the international community to take note of New Delhi’s attempts to destabilise Pakistan.

So says the weapon of my distraction :man_in_love: :
726183_Wallpaper2.jpg

hinakp.jpg

hinarabbani-story_660_092712054726.jpg

hina-rabbani-khars-smile-and-body-language-201712-1512537712.jpg

What about the state terrorism used by Bajwa and Inter sexual intelligence against its own
people?
What this post has to do with bajwa?
Bajwa is no doubt an internal enemy and that doesn't and shouldn't negate the external threat called India.

What ladyboys ?
He is pointing towards hina khar. She has a manly voice. But she looks good and has a fine taste in fashion.
Sad thing is most of her expensive fashion items bags,makeup etc of worlds renowned brands likd gucci ,louis vutton comes from taxpayers pocket. Just another corrupt politician and daughter of a feudal lord.

Lets turn the entire focus on India so the simpletons forget about the failing economy.
Well we are not stupid we can sense when they try to distract us. Last time new chief asim munirs threats to India were distracting we agree. But what she has said is a reality.

Last edited:
He is pointing towards hina khar. She has a manly voice.

Well, not manly from the below vids but more like a 55-year-old khaala so it's okay :

But she looks good and has a fine taste in fashion.

Indeed.

Sad thing is most of her expensive fashion items bags,makeup etc of worlds renowned brands likd gucci ,louis vutton comes from taxpayers pocket. Just another corrupt politician and daughter of a feudal lord.

1. But she seems intelligent. Please note the first vid where she speaks against wars and the second where she speaks for peace between India and Pakistan.

2. Yes, her expensive bags were the talk when she visited India. It is contradictory to her seeming intelligence. Pakistan has a big leather industry and I am sure makeup companies can come up. It would do good for this industry to produce high quality synthetic leather products ( bags in her case ). She would be good to model those products.

No mention thar India is involved.

Are you saying India is NOT involved? India is involved even in Pakistanis murder today by the Taliban! They are sending a pile of evidence of India's involvement to the UN. Not that it would do something, but it doesn't hurt. The world's largest democracy shouldn't have to worry about Pakistan. It does that to it's own citizens and still gets away with it.

Pakistan has a big leather industry and I am sure makeup companies can come up. It would do good for this industry to produce high quality synthetic leather products ( bags in her case ). She would be good to model those products.
Pakistan indeed produce some high quality leather products but they are mostly for the export market. Because local consumer doesn't have that much purchasing power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom