What's new

Hina Rabani Khar to visit Brazil in June

I just lost respect for you. She is a professional individual on a diplomatic and political trip.

Add this, Mr. Living in the Fort of Sunnah...

looks like you never came across the saying..
"men will be men" ;)

and now we are officially a tharkee nation...
did you not watch zardari meeting sarah palin and the way he behaved?

i do respect her position..and admire her talent as a foreign minister.......
The most talented foreign minister we ever had was probably sahabzada yaqoob khan...
and after him shes the one..the rest were useless..

but hey whats wrong if i admire her feminine beauty in addition to all that.

looks like you never came across the saying..
"men will be men" ;)

and now we are officially a tharkee nation...
did you not watch zardari meeting sarah palin and the way he behaved?

i do respect her position..and admire her talent as a foreign minister.......
The most talented foreign minister we ever had was probably sahabzada yaqoob khan...
and after him shes the one..the rest were useless..

but hey whats wrong if i admire her feminine beauty in addition to all that.

doen't ZAB was foreign minister ? just asking because you removed him from first two position , if he was one..

She can't be more simple and In the video, I only see smoking Indian backs!

Yes she only wants to represent the value of average Pakistani house in just her carrying bag let alone whats in side it.

Yes she only wants to represent the value of average Pakistani house in just her carrying bag let alone whats in side it.

Why are you derailing the subject?

Please, re-read your comments and subject!

Open new discussion for defining average Pakistani.

she belongs to a wealthy family, she can do whatever she wants as long as its her money that she's using.

I wonder when this tharkiness of Pakistani and Indian members will go away... User: Dance shared a wonderful news and we should be discussing the relationship of Pakistan and Brazil and exploring the ways how we enhance our relationship and do business with them... and here comes the members diverting the whole thread to Hina Rabbani Khar. Grow up you tharki's

If the the God has given her a good look what is her fault in it... why can't you talk about her work and not about her physical appearance? Please come back to topic now or it does not take very long to delete your posts

If the the God has given her a good look what is her fault in it... why can't you talk about her work and not about her physical appearance?

She doesn't look good, she looks weird...

Back on topic: I think that's a good move. Brazil is a daring county as far as I know; they even supported Iran when the US was telling them not to. We may actually benefit from them, good job Khar :tup:

happily because she is smart and wishfull leader. same with gilani. i like both because we know they are working hard to revive the country from hellhole.
pakistanis never realize potential of their own leaders.
when she goes to brazil to expand relations with a new economic powerhouse, u guys call it a beach trip.

then they ask india another economic powerhouse for engines , electricity, goods, and machinery, u call them selling nation to india.

when they go to china to get loans worth billions, u start jumping like no tomorrow.

confused country in search of of a good leader for last 65 years, not realizing that good leaders were there but population wasnt.

I would disagree mate. People part and good leaders. Gosh. That's the biggest over statement of the century.

Shameful comments from some members... Cant we just respect a woman? Why do we have to always resort to some cheap remarks?

@Safriz... No problem in admiring her beauty, as long as u do it DECENTLY...and ur and myth busters remarks were no where decent.and u know it....dont try to act so innocent tht i was only admiring her feminine beauty...and why concentrate only on her looks? Do comment on her work....whether u thinks she is doing a good job or not....but dont know why , men are always obsessed with looks only...cant see anything beyond tht......i dont want even to quote ur posts...they are soo cheapp...

I am not asking members here, to respect or agree with her... If u think, she's corrupt..ok fine...say so,....u can criticise her on her corruption as much as u want..or disagree with her policies as much as u want....but do NOT make sexist or cheap remarks...it only shows ur own mentality...and i am ashamed of mentality of some members here....never expected such low remarks on this forum...i thought we had some decent folks here...dont think so, anymore....

Back
Top Bottom