What's new

Hina Rabani Khar to visit Brazil in June

Dance

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Foreign Minister Hina Rabani Khar will visit Brazil in June this year to finalize the modalities for establishing a Joint Economic Commission (JEC) which enable both countries to enhance and strengthen trade relations between two countries.

This was disclosed by Maria Edileuza Fontenele Ries, Ambassador Undersecretary General for Political Affairs-II, who was on a visit to Pakistan. She met with Foreign Minister and other government officials.

Talking to Business Recorder, she said that Pakistan and Brazil were considering establishing a ‘Joint Economic Commission’ as there is lot of rooms for improvement in trade relations between two countries. “We also intend to exchange information on trade opportunities by exchanging more trade missions,” she said.

Maria said Brazil was looking into the possibility of increasing and diversifying the trade between two countries.

She further said, “We are considering increasing the duration of stay of Pakistani businessmen in Brazil upto five years in a bid to stimulate bilateral relations. We have proposed this to Pakistani government and received positive response from their side. This proposal may also take a shape during the visit of Foreign Minister Hina Rabani Khar,” she said.

She said everything in Brazil about Pakistan came through the news published in EU or North American press. “I believe that direct contact will help both sides to analyze issues in regional circumstances,” she added.

Replying to a question, she said, “We are pleased that India and Pakistan are sitting on table for dialogues on various issues. We are following the dialogues between both the countries for normalization of trade relations, which is a positive step,” she added. Maria said, “Pakistan must be involved in all kinds of dialogue concerning security in Afghanistan as Pakistan is a fundamental player in Afghanistan as it shares border with Afghanistan and has Afghan refugees living here.”

To a question, she said though Brazil is the 6th largest economy of the world but is not yet been considered as developed economy. A good proportion of Brazilian population is still living below poverty and the Brazilian government is trying to improve their living conditions by introducing social programmes. “Brazil is also providing technical assistance to Pakistan to improve its BISP programme,” she said. She said Iran has the right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purpose but it must follow certain commitments, which it made to international community

Finalising modalities to set up JEC Hina to visit Brazil in June

You can take her home to INDIA and keep her their.

happily because she is smart and wishfull leader. same with gilani. i like both because we know they are working hard to revive the country from hellhole.
pakistanis never realize potential of their own leaders.
when she goes to brazil to expand relations with a new economic powerhouse, u guys call it a beach trip.

then they ask india another economic powerhouse for engines , electricity, goods, and machinery, u call them selling nation to india.

when they go to china to get loans worth billions, u start jumping like no tomorrow.

confused country in search of of a good leader for last 65 years, not realizing that good leaders were there but population wasnt.

happily because she is smart and wishfull leader. same with gilani. i like both because we know they are working hard to revive the country from hellhole.
pakistanis never realize potential of their own leaders.
when she goes to brazil to expand relations with a new economic powerhouse, u guys call it a beach trip.

then they ask india another economic powerhouse for engines , electricity, goods, and machinery, u call them selling nation to india.

when they go to china to get loans worth billions, u start jumping like no tomorrow.

confused country in search of of a good leader for last 65 years, not realizing that good leaders were there but population wasnt.
We are being generous with you guys. We want to be friends with you guys and live in peace..... so take our "GOOD" leaders...
how enchanting.

i would love to see her in the shortest bikini in the world....on the beaches of Rio...

I just lost respect for you. She is a professional individual on a diplomatic and political trip.

will we have her viral booty dance video on brazil beach?

Add this, Mr. Living in the Fort of Sunnah...

She has got a body of a beauty, voice of a beast, and a brain of a thief.

I just lost respect for you. She is a professional individual on a diplomatic and political trip.
So anyone in the government post must be respected even if he/she is corrupt to the core? thats what i call master and slave mentality.

She has got a body of a beauty, voice of a beast, and a brain of a thief.

So anyone in the government post must be respected even if he/she is corrupt to the core? thats what i call master and slave mentality.

The comments that were made were sexist, inappropriate, and below the forum standard. Have you not learned anything?

In the given circumstances she is doing her job just fine!

Quite a strategic move and let wait and see the response of both India and miss Clinton.

BTW... I'm quite surprised at ignorance of Pakistani folks!!

I have the feeling that she is being pressurized to scum but she is as defiant as ever.
Zardari govt. have already been tasked to find her alternative.

will we have her viral booty dance video on brazil beach?

these are the demerits of having such a hot lady as foreign minister..
the nation cant see beyond her hotness.....
but on serious note..its good to see pakistan reaching out to more rliable countries for business and probably defence relations....

The comments that were made were sexist, inappropriate, and below the forum standard. Have you not learned anything?
Is she not beautiful (to some extent)? YES
Does she not have a voice of a men? YES
Does she not steal money from GOP/Tax payers? YES

Or should i satisfy your ego and say, her highness Hina rabani khar shall be risking her life for the people of Pakistan while the party of sacrifices PPP sacrifices its life for Pakistan. naraaayyy bhuttoooooo...

Myth be quiet you fail to understand the remarks made were inappropriate and regardless of what people think of the FM that doesn't warrant people to make such lewd and immature remarks especially on this forum.

It's a simple thing to understand its not something you argue against, you just go on rambling.

ifices its life for Pakistan. naraaayyy bhuttoooooo...

Case in point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom