What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen arab girls wearing hijab along with tight jeans, now i dont think wearing hijab in that case is justified, hijab should not be used as a mode of fashion, if you want fashion then better be with a bare head and hair, nobody cares if u wear hijab or not, its the same anyway...

Agreed. :tup:
Actually, it is alright. You can wear mini skirts too, if you are at home with mehrem.

But once you are in public, there are limits to your actions.

It is up to you if you wan to wear Hijab or not.
If you do, then i concider you as a decent woman.

Girls, who wear capri and mini skirts, tight jeans ans shalwar in Pakistan, i concider them to be indecent. They do this for fashion, for attraction, to make boys look at them.

No one is forcing anyone to wear a hijab, it just reflects your ideology.

hijabismychoicenotcompu.jpg

It is up to you if you wan to wear Hijab or not.
If you do, then i concider you as a decent woman.

Girls, who wear capri and mini skirts, tight jeans ans shalwar in Pakistan, i concider them to be indecent. They do this for fashion, for attraction, to make boys look at them.

No one is forcing anyone to wear a hijab, it just reflects your ideology.

hijabismychoicenotcompu.jpg

i mostly agree with you however Shalwar Kameez isn't indecent at all, its baggy and loose and not body hugging!

i mostly agree with you however Shalwar Kameez isn't indecent at all, its baggy and loose and not body hugging!

Silent the problem starts in the following scenrios

1. when it is forced on women to wear
  2. hijab or no hijab or any clothing no matter how decent or indecent it may be women in a public bus is equally vulnerable
  3. when some nutcases use it for the sake of terrorism as running away in burqa.

It should be personal choice not a compulsion.

And i totally disagree with those who say tight jeans is a threat to the iman of pious muslims.

Ummmmm...... I hade a recent trip to Pakistan when i saw shalwar too skin hugging as fashion..

2. hijab or no hijab or any clothing no matter how decent or indecent it may be women in a public bus is equally vulnerable
  3. when some nutcases use it for the sake of terrorism as running away in burqa.

And i totally disagree with those who say tight jeans is a threat to the iman of pious muslims.

Well miss divya, i don't know ur religion, but in Islam, it is banned to wear clothes that reveal the body shape of women..

Well miss divya, i don't know ur religion, but in Islam, it is banned to wear clothes that reveal the body shape of women..

How many follow religon in the original form these days? Religion today is more of justifying oneself today at one point and selective practicing. Also religion should be a personal choice and should not be forced down the throat of anyone. Like huda said she like to wear it its fine, though not a muslim i dont like it (of course not because of religon and have my own reasons for it, i dont scan things always from religious perspective and do take things equally from Islam,hinduism, sikhism, christianity in day to day life which i find logically) so i should not be forced for it even if i was to be muslim.

1. agreed

[*]hijab or no hijab or any clothing no matter how decent or indecent it may be women in a public bus is equally vulnerable

True, but the women wearing tight skin hugging/skin revealing clothes is more likely to get harassed

[*]when some nutcases use it for the sake of terrorism as running away in burqa.

Burqa and Hijab are two different things!

true, and most of the women i've met and my women relatives wear it by their own will, my mother and my sister just recently started wearing Hijab this year and they love it.

if a person is pious they wouldn't be wearing tight skin hugging clothing in the first place!

Last edited:
How many follow religon in the original form these days? Religion today is more of justifying oneself today at one point and selective practicing. Also religion should be a personal choice and should not be forced down the throat of anyone. Like huda said she like to wear it its fine, though not a muslim i dont like it (of course not because of religon and have my own reasons for it, i dont scan things always from religious perspective and do take things equally from Islam,hinduism, sikhism, christianity in day to day life which i find logically) so i should not be forced for it even if i was to be muslim.

muslims strictly follow religion, unlike other religions

Ummmmm...... I hade a recent trip to Pakistan when i saw shalwar too skin hugging as fashion..

What if someone like me don't follow your religion?

jees you want mini skirts with mehreem????

I think it's alright.
1) they aren't gonna think in a negative way.
2) they are your parents, bro and sis so they are exceptions (P.S I am not encouraging mini skirts! It's an example :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom