What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the most popular statement the Hijab or burqa lowers down any rape probability is simply awkward. The rapes mostly done are because of lawlessness!! If the former theory is right than there be no rape in Afghanistan yet we see the US soldiers raping burqa clad women because they don't fear any punishment & by the way do tell me how many seconds it taken to tear apart burqa/hijab by a man committing rape. So perhaps attention be diverted to law & order.
The word decency is dynamic & directly relates to culture>>but no one must say that Bikini or any equivalent is considered decent by majority of even US; because it isn't!!

Exactly. And the fashionable hijab of whose pics you're posting defeats this very purpose. Don't you think so?

Hay don't misinterpret meaning of Hijab. It is in fashion doesn't mean people who do it for real purpose are also among fabricated ones who are seeking attention. Please keep differentiation of "acting to one" and "being one" in mind. Shouldn't be difficult for you I hope.

well there are so many ways to get attraction nd there is no need to wear hijab for this purpose
It is farz by Allah nd it is duty of every women it is not fashion nd who thinks that it is a way to get attraction so they need to increase their mentality level

iam also wear hijab and this is only bcz i want to cover myself not for attention

Exactly.
Hijab is for veil, not fashion.
Veil means covering your self from men, so that they dont think sexual for a lady.
Sow how can Hijab be for attention??

to the most popular statement the Hijab or burqa lowers down any rape probability is simply awkward. The rapes mostly done are because of lawlessness!! If the former theory is right than there be no rape in Afghanistan yet we see the US soldiers raping burqa clad women because they don't fear any punishment & by the way do tell me how many seconds it taken to tear apart burqa/hijab by a man committing rape. So perhaps attention be diverted to law & order.
The word decency is dynamic & directly relates to culture>>but no one must say that Bikini or any equivalent is considered decent by majority of even US; because it isn't!!

While I do not believe the purpose of Buraq is just to avoid rapes, I believe veil helps in reducing chances of being the victim for sure. Try to learn from Fastening of Ramadan. While Fasting, we not only help our body eliminate those harmful chemicals which keep storing in us, we also strengthen ourself again social evils and try to gain a higher spiritual state than before. Wearing veil is not different either. It has apparent benefits but it also have subtle but important advantages which unveiled ladies do not.

Also we must understand that what is Full Veil.. in my opinion and this is purely my own opinion that God cannot expect anybody, let it be male of female, to be more pious than he is at the time of Haj in Haram. And during Haj, the full-veil is exactly what is posted in the first post and not the Burqa. Burqa could be a traditional thing or a cultural one but it doesn't have religious backing.

hijab1.jpg

hijab is not a fashion, its a symbol of modesty and here somes pathetic attempts from arabs, iranians and turks have just brought disgrace to did wonderful clothing.. :S god i hate middle east also using goras non muslims to display there dress..

hijab is not a fashion, its a symbol of modesty and here somes pathetic attempts from arabs, iranians and turks have just brought disgrace to did wonderful clothing.. :S god i hate middle east also using goras non muslims to display there dress..

Hmmm......Actually, I think fashion should be done but IN LIMITS

you get a feeling that when a lady with mini skirt and other lady with a hijab is passing by, the predators will 90% like to attack the naked lady and not the modestly dressed lady...

i have seen arab girls wearing hijab along with tight jeans, now i dont think wearing hijab in that case is justified, hijab should not be used as a mode of fashion, if you want fashion then better be with a bare head and hair, nobody cares if u wear hijab or not, its the same anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom