What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

yr arguement is lame srilanka pakistan russia and so on all have exiles as well does that make them a disputed area ? and with regard to tibet yr government darenot utter a single word , not before not now and certainly not in the future .

Throw those tantrums at somebody who cares.

You don't talk about Kashmir, we don't talk about Tibet. Simple.

@chinese dragon.

Is india not allied with china? Regardless of what your personal opinion may be? As much as i would love to jump in the pak-china bandwagon, i am quite skeptical about the whole thing. Why would the premier insist on india china solidarity? This is nothing like the US-USSR cold war era where trade or cooperation was non existent. In this scenario actual trade and inter governmental cooperation is taking place (the orange media is known to state the facts at rare instances).
And i know for a fact that the general chinese opinion is not anti india. If a war is fought and if by chance pakistan initiates it, i would never in my dreams expect china to assist except through back channels for name sake and to save face. Nothing is being done by china to stop or check the aggressive arms procurement by india, nuclear or conventional. I hope you understand my skepticism. My pessimistic nature forces me to see all this as a charade.

USA will not jump in and so will China.

The USA might not jump in to help their ally Pakistan... but China certainly will.

If India attacks Pakistan, that is a direct attack on China's interests, i.e. access to Gwadar port through the Karakorum highway, pipelines to Iran and the Middle East, etc.

Not to mention that Pakistan is one of our closest allies. India has no chance of winning a two-front war with both China and Pakistan.

You can rant troll or tolk as much about tibet as u like, it doesnt affect me as long as is it not coming from the GOI...lol

Let's just hope it doesn't. I'm all for better India-China ties BUT some things must be clear right from the start.

India will brook no BS over Kashmir.

The USA might not jump in to help their ally Pakistan... but China certainly will.

I don't think so.

If India attacks Pakistan, that is a direct attack on China's interests, i.e. access to Gwadar port through the Karakorum highway, pipelines to Iran and the Middle East, etc.

and that depends on the scale of the attack. If it is a low intensity conflict, it won't make sense for China to jump in since a low intensity conflict will not wndanger China's interests in Pakistan.

Not to mention that Pakistan is one of our closest allies. India has no chance of winning a two-front war with both China and Pakistan.

Again, you are talking about a full scale war and I'm talking about a low intensity conflict.

From the past ,during 1971 war,USA at least sent military supplies and its carrier to aid Pakistan then.All China did was threaten us,nothing substantial.

If India attacks Pakistan,

It will always be a response,i hope China will limit the escalation of the conflict by asking Pakistan to withdraw ,like China did during Kargil

Remeber CD does not speak for interest of whole of China.

Some Indians, may also like to get involved if Japan, USA gets into a war with China. But then again, India government, will most likely stay neutral.

"Mr.Pakistani Nationalist" from turkey living in china. first u need to define your nationality. By posting some anti-indian pics and videos can't give excuses of pakistan failure in following sector:

1: Why pak placed at 10th place in "Failed state index".
List of countries by Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2: Why every year thousand of pakistan people are killing in terrorist attack.
List of terrorist incidents in Pakistan since 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3:Why pakistan is at 143 place in Corruption_Perceptions_Index. it's mean one of most corrupted country.
Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4: Why everyone blame pakistan for spreading terrorism.

From the past ,during 1971 war,USA at least sent military supplies and its carrier to aid Pakistan then.All China did was threaten us,nothing substantial.

It will always be a response,i hope China will limit the escalation of the conflict by asking Pakistan to withdraw ,like China did during Kargil

The Sino-Pakistan relationship has been strongest since 2001, after the Pakistani public opinion started turning against the USA.

Also, now in Pakistan we have the Gwadar port, pipelines to the Middle East, and the Karakorum highway. All strategically essential to China.

Pakistan was clever to do this... now any Indian attack on Pakistan will end up directly threatening China's interests.

@chinese dragon.

Is india not allied with china? Regardless of what your personal opinion may be? As much as i would love to jump in the pak-china bandwagon, i am quite skeptical about the whole thing. Why would the premier insist on india china solidarity? This is nothing like the US-USSR cold war era where trade or cooperation was non existent. In this scenario actual trade and inter governmental cooperation is taking place (the orange media is known to state the facts at rare instances).
And i know for a fact that the general chinese opinion is not anti india. If a war is fought and if by chance pakistan initiates it, i would never in my dreams expect china to assist except through back channels for name sake and to save face. Nothing is being done by china to stop or check the aggressive arms procurement by india, nuclear or conventional. I hope you understand my skepticism. My pessimistic nature forces me to see all this as a charade.

Yes India and China are not allies, but neither are they rivals. Both countries are in the process of nation building and rivalry is something they cannot afford, hence this show of solidarity, moreover there is trade which is going to reach USD 100 Billion in next two to three years

Yet both know that the other could be a source of hindrance in realizing their geopolitical ambitions, at same time it would be very naïve to think that anyone of the country would overtly form alliances in order to throttle the other, and certainly would not go to war on behalf of a third country; simply a lot is at stake

"Mr.Pakistani Nationalist" from turkey living in china. first u need to define your nationality. By posting some anti-indian pics and videos can't give excuses of pakistan failure in following sector:

Your fresh, you don't know anyone here well enough to judge them.
and your comments show your stupidity.... it's like asking him....

Mr.Pakistani Nationalist are a Pakistani Nationalist?

sounds dumb, btw heres a clue his nationality is in his name!

Back
Top Bottom