What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

If so why hundred's of thousands of Tibetans are living in exile? For your information India is rethinking on Tibetan Policy

yr arguement is lame srilanka pakistan russia and so on all have exiles as well does that make them a disputed area ? and with regard to tibet yr government darenot utter a single word , not before not now and certainly not in the future .

Baaaah! What a pointless rant from Pakistan once again.

China cannot play any role unless India also agrees to it and India will not agree to it.

If I'm not wiling to talk to you, you can't force me to talk to you just like you can't force me to shake your hand.

India won't talk unless action is taken again 26/11 perpetrators and unless the organisations like LeT/JeM/HM are disbanded and their leaders arrested.

iRobot wiki leaks say tht back channel talks have already started!I dont think ur govt will ask u for its foriegn policy.

If so why hundred's of thousands of Tibetans are living in exile? For your information India is rethinking on Tibetan Policy

That is not going to happen. :no:

You have Singh now, and Gandhi later. Neither one will risk a war over Tibet.

In fact no Indian political party has said they will change the Tibet policy. The policy will remain the same, i.e. official recognition, while still supporting the separatist exile government.

iRobot wiki leaks say tht back channel talks have already started!I dont think ur govt will ask u for its foriegn policy.

lol yeah backchannel! Do you think they can solve anything with backchannel talks?

Backchannel talks are only as good as saying 'Hello, Hi' in a closed rood without any media glare.

Real progress on any issue can only be made in full presence of the media and the public.

That is not going to happen. :no:

You have Singh now, and Gandhi later. Neither one will risk a war over Tibet.

In fact no Indian political party has said they will change the Tibet policy. The policy will remain the same, i.e. official recognition, while still supporting the separatist exile government.

The fact is there is a clamor in diplomatic circles about the rethinking on Tibet Policy. Have you, for instance, heard India repeating "Tibet being China's integral part" off late? Anyway, hundreds of thousands of Tibetans living in exile is a huge humanitarian problem that China has no option but to care

As regarding the war, neither will China risk going to war with India on Kashmir as implied by one of the Chinese members here

Poor attempt to post videos and picture, when I could just put this link up.

Rediff News Bureau
Stone pelting in Kashmir valley appears to be fast turning into a lucrative 'business' for some unemployed youths offering this 'service' for a price.

Several youths are also operating 'stone pelting' cartels funded by separatist organisations and some political parties, sources say, adding that business worth lakhs of rupees is usually generated through this activity.

Details in this regard came out during extensive interrogation of a stone pelter arrested by the Jammu and Kashmir police over a period of last three days.

Separatist groups, especially those owing allegiance to Pakistan-terror outfit Hizbul Mujahideen and Lashkar-e-Tayiba, are alleged to have formed several groups comprising a minimum of dozen people, sources in the interrogation team said.
Source Rediff

The fact is Kashmir will never be Pakistan, Kashmir will always be with India or independent, never Pakistan, plus why join a failed state. Ps funny how you said, 2nd most developing nation 5 years ago, to now the 10th most failed state

Pakistan 10th most failed state of the world: Foreign Policy magazine

Read more: Pakistan 10th most failed state of the world: Foreign Policy magazine - The Times of India Pakistan 10th most failed state of the world: Foreign Policy magazine - The Times of India
WASHINGTON: Just three places below Afghanistan, Pakistan has been ranked the 10th most failed state in the 2010 Failed State Index released by the prestigious Foreign Policy magazine on Monday.

The list is topped by Somalia, followed by Zimbabwe, Sudan, and Chad.

India is ranked 87 in a list of 177 countries. In India's immediate neighbourhood, Burma has been placed at 13, Sri Lanka (22) and Nepal 25. China is ranked at 57th place. Norway is ranked at the bottom of the list.

Read more: Pakistan 10th most failed state of the world: Foreign Policy magazine - The Times of India Pakistan 10th most failed state of the world: Foreign Policy magazine - The Times of India

If Pakistan is attacked, then we are obligated to help them.

But will ya? I don't think so. I think your leaders are far wiser and cautious about going to war with India and that too for the sake of some other country.

Moreover, if China jumps in, I don't think the world will just sit silent.

But will ya? I don't think so. I think your leaders are far wiser and cautious about going to war with India and that too for the sake of some other country.

Moreover, if China jumps in, I don't think the world will just sit silent.

If India attacks Pakistan, the world will support Pakistan against the Indian aggression.

Remember that Pakistan is allied with both the USA and China.

Fact is India will never attack Pakistan without being provoked.

In that case, all nations will try to act as a peacemaker, while India retaliate to a similar attack like Bombay attack with military strike on Pakistan air fields.

If India attacks Pakistan, the world will support Pakistan against the Indian aggression.

Not really. It actually depends on the provocation. If the reason for India to attack Pakistan is a 26/11 like event, the world opinion will pretty much favour India just like it did after 26/11.

Remember that Pakistan is allied with both the USA and China.

USA will not jump in and so will China.

Back
Top Bottom