What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

I have answered what I wanted to answer.

For the sake of brevity 1) They tried to overthrow the Chinese government in a failed uprising, which makes them separatists and 2) that is a bilateral issue between China-India.

We don't want them extradited, we want them disbanded. But that was clearly too much to ask.

Now back to the topic.

I am not asking about what happened fifty years ago. You should say what crimes the refugees have committed under international law in the past two decades, say.

Then we can go to question 2, which was why no claims were made by China under international law.

India was not one of the countries the new Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited on her first multi-nation visit to Japan, Indonesia, South Korea and China in February 2009. The Foreign Policy magazine reported that even though Foreign Policy Staff of the Bush administration had recommended India as a "key stop" during any such official tour of Asia, Clinton decided not to visit New Delhi.

Analysts also noted that India was not even mentioned once in the Obama administration's official foreign policy agenda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_foreign_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration#India

Hmm... so not only did Obama wait till LATE 2010 before he even bothered to visit India...

There was not even a single mention of India in the Obama Administration's foreign policy agenda...

South Asian foreign policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm... so not only did Obama wait till LATE 2010 before he even bothered to visit India...

There was not even a single mention of India in the Obama Administration's foreign policy agenda...

just being ignorant or just running from present ??

instead of taking pleasure on past events, try to live in present...that will give you the better idea....read the link that I have posted and see the date and read what Obama has to say about India.

South Asian foreign policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was version1.0. Too many bugs,crashes, therefore presenting the new improved version- Version2.0 (India co-wrote that software, with Japan,Vietnam,Singapore,SK etc..:D)

@ Topic

Both pak and china can talk to each other about kashmir and if they find any solultion then bring it to us..!

Then We will see that is it worth replying or not...:coffee:

Last edited:

geez CD, I know saving face is important in chinese culture but you're digging yourself a deeper hole.
since you are using wikipedia as a bible, i advise you to read the same article a bit more since it clearly mentions that it was widely considered a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom