What's new

Help! Hindi Word Translation !!!

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello!

What would be translation of this HINDI WORD - WARY

If an Indian guy (native hindi speaker - fruit seller, let's say) talks in Hindi and utter this word....

1. What is the meaning of it?

2. and how to write this in Hindi?

You need to provide more context and a closer pronunciation. Currently what you've provided is not enough pin down anything with certainty.

The best from "Wary" I can transliterate as वारी (vāri), which is not any word as far as I'm aware. The closet meaningful phrase I can think of is वह रे (vāh rē), which is same as "shabashi dena", encouraging or congratulating them, sometimes also used sarcastically, as in "oh wow, you expect me to sell for such low price" ("wah re, tum hamse itna kam me bechwana chahata hai").

Hello!

If an Indian guy (native hindi speaker - fruit seller, let's say) talks in Hindi and utter this word....

Native Hindi speaker here, never heard this word.

Can you share the meaning of it? ALso, is it related to fruits?

Hello!

Can be :
Wah ray.
Wari = Dushman

Hello!

1678033642568.png

This is per Google Translate

Native Hindi speaker here, never heard this word.

Can you share the meaning of it? ALso, is it related to fruits?

You need to provide more context and a closer pronunciation. Currently what you've provided is not enough pin down anything with certainty.

The best from "Wary" I can transliterate as वारी (vāri), which is not any word as far as I'm aware. The closet meaningful phrase I can think of is वह रे (vāh rē), which is same as "shabashi dena", encouraging or congratulating them, sometimes also used sarcastically, as in "oh wow, you expect me to sell for such low price" ("wah re, tum hamse itna kam me bechwana chahata hai").

There is no para/context - it is word to word translation.

Thanks, by the way.

task completed I believe

Back
Top Bottom